Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uhm I didn't know she was apparently an addict?? Saw this comment she posted on tiktok.. View attachment 114542
when was this ?? last night she uploaded a snapchat saying “going through sad memory lane” or something whilst listening to a song called ‘addict with a pen’
seems strange that we’ve never heard her talk about drugs or alcohol and in the space of a day there’s a snapchat AND a comment on tiktok ? when do you reckon she’ll do a video on it ?

Reactions: 3
I honestly think mia sees and reads things and turns other people’s stories into her own life,
Never wanted to talk about her dad but then did? Never mentioned addiction, suddenly was a full blown crack addict? Definitely trying to be Sarah day,
i think she lacks her own identity so try’s to copy other peoples, but all in all she honestly seems like a lovely girl, a good mum, a good sister, like I mentioned earlier, I think college will do her a world of good, hopefully who she is in real life will become who she is on YouTube

(I’m not saying she’s lying either, but there’s definitely some level of fiddling the truth)

Reactions: 11
Okay no idea why I thought it was wine - maybe Mia and I should attend Alcoholics Anonymous together :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Okay no idea why I thought it was wine - maybe Mia and I should attend Alcoholics Anonymous together :ROFLMAO:
I thought it was wine til i heard her mum say caramel and then realised it was syrup how much do those syrups sell for

What really made me laugh in her vlog she uploaded yesterday was her saying ‘a lot of you guys ask about my skincare routine but i’m actually really bad at skincare’... so why did you spend all that money on a skincare fridge instead of buying essentials for your daughter??
I thought it was wine til i heard her mum say caramel and then realised it was syrup how much do those syrups sell for
i don’t think they’re too expensive I’ve seen them in tk max £5-10

Reactions: 1
Can she come up with any other video ideas than day in the life/morning & evening routines? Feel like she posts the same thing all the time

Tbh she’s so young and it’s showing. She’s not a terrible mum, just young and learning like all first time mums but she’s letting it out on the internet for the world to see. Mia really needs to remember that Mabel will grow up and see/watch all of the things she’s saying and if she really wants to keep her channel going should leave tiktok the hell alone!

She‘d be much better off focussing on being a mummy vlogger and posting more of that content, stuff like baby ootd, mummy fitness goals (with a sports bra), showing herself interacting with Mabel, reading to her and other educational bits rather than wjust the same old videos. Also its good to remember that if you don’t like criticism, don't put yourself out there for people. You choose to make videos, people will have an opinion...

Reactions: 5
Tbh she’s so young and it’s showing. She’s not a terrible mum, just young and learning like all first time mums but she’s letting it out on the internet for the world to see. Mia really needs to remember that Mabel will grow up and see/watch all of the things she’s saying and if she really wants to keep her channel going should leave tiktok the hell alone!

She‘d be much better off focussing on being a mummy vlogger and posting more of that content, stuff like baby ootd, mummy fitness goals (with a sports bra), showing herself interacting with Mabel, reading to her and other educational bits rather than wjust the same old videos. Also its good to remember that if you don’t like criticism, don't put yourself out there for people. You choose to make videos, people will have an opinion...
and just to add Mabel will see how often her mum says she was an accident and may cause her to have low self worth and feel unwanted... mia really does use her as a tool in her videos and honestly i don't see her showing much love to her without seeming fake? is this just me? i've unfollowed her tiktok and i think i'll stop watching her youtube soon because at the moment i'm watching it horrified and concerened

Reactions: 4
It’s annoying because her recent tiktok come on my fyp, where she’s crying about “hate” but I never see any hate being given to her? Especially not on here. It’s either constructive criticism or people’s opinions, if she didn’t want them don’t put your life on the internet

It’s annoying because her recent tiktok come on my fyp, where she’s crying about “hate” but I never see any hate being given to her? Especially not on here. It’s either constructive criticism or people’s opinions, if she didn’t want them don’t put your life on the internet
exactly she’s chosen to place her life on the internet so if she doesn’t want any criticism then maybe an online life isn’t for her!

Does anyone know why everyone is doing that nose scrunch thing like she is in her tiktoks? Is it supposed to look cute it confuses me🤣

Reactions: 2
On her latest tiktok Mia’s on about how she doesn’t get benefits cos she works too hard to get them.
Someone replied saying do people on benefits not work hard Mia replies saying it’s not about other people it’s about she doesn’t get benefits

then comes her young fans going after this person saying people on benefits don’t work hard that’s why they get benefits. Sorry but have they heard of disability benefits for those who can’t actually work or income support for those on less than 16 hours a week.

it’s irresponsible to say something like that and not consider those who will be on the receiving end of the fans for simply trying to help or correct

I think most of her money most come from the sponsorships and brand deals she does because I’ve seen with a friend who also does YouTube and gets similar views but it’s a music channel that you barely get anything from YouTube each month. She’ll get from £100-£300 depending on how many views in a month

• Wow
Reactions: 7
On her latest tiktok Mia’s on about how she doesn’t get benefits cos she works too hard to get them.
Someone replied saying do people on benefits not work hard Mia replies saying it’s not about other people it’s about she doesn’t get benefits

then comes her young fans going after this person saying people on benefits don’t work hard that’s why they get benefits. Sorry but have they heard of disability benefits for those who can’t actually work or income support for those on less than 16 hours a week.

it’s irresponsible to say something like that and not consider those who will be on the receiving end of the fans for simply trying to help or correct

I think most of her money most come from the sponsorships and brand deals she does because I’ve seen with a friend who also does YouTube and gets similar views but it’s a music channel that you barely get anything from YouTube each month. She’ll get from £100-£300 depending on how many views in a month
I commented on this because it actually offended me the way she worded it. I have a baby and I realistically can’t go to work yet, I have no one to care for my child. Her comment where she said “I work so hard for my daughter” okay? And? doesn’t mean we wouldn’t do the same if we had the chance, you were just lucky YouTube took off for you. I actually love her channel but this has put me off because it seems like she thinks she is better than mums who can’t work.

Reactions: 12

Her mum buys the baby's stuff ie nappies and milk tho while she spends the money on herself and sh**e
I'm sure she doesn't really look after mabel only uses her for the videos
I wish she'd stop pushing the awful Ocean name

Reactions: 2
Mia doesn’t realise how lucky she is, a mum step dad and sister all under one roof so she can work & they can do childcare , her college hours means she mostly uses free childcare, a seemingly calm baby who’ll sleep or just lie there by the looks of it

so so so many people don’t have those luxuries & Claim benefits, and there is nothing wrong with that, they are entitled (many have paid into the pot in the past), there are people who are too ill to work (my dad has MS and is probably bed bound 2 weeks in a month on average) and they are entitled to benefits.
Benefits, particularly disability, are piss poor & don’t provide the type of lifestyle Mia lives, so maybe she needs to stop slagging people off before she loses her audience

047E83F5-1DC8-42E9-9938-DCDDEA3EF0AD.jpeg

also people are catching on to her, ‘she insists’ and Mia could insist she doesn’t, Mia could transfer her the money anyway, but she doesn’t
I doubt her mum wants to be financially supporting another child but hey if your kids irresponsible that’s what you gotta do

Reactions: 4
Mia doesn’t realise how lucky she is, a mum step dad and sister all under one roof so she can work & they can do childcare , her college hours means she mostly uses free childcare, a seemingly calm baby who’ll sleep or just lie there by the looks of it

so so so many people don’t have those luxuries & Claim benefits, and there is nothing wrong with that, they are entitled (many have paid into the pot in the past), there are people who are too ill to work (my dad has MS and is probably bed bound 2 weeks in a month on average) and they are entitled to benefits.
Benefits, particularly disability, are piss poor & don’t provide the type of lifestyle Mia lives, so maybe she needs to stop slagging people off before she loses her audience

View attachment 116931
also people are catching on to her, ‘she insists’ and Mia could insist she doesn’t, Mia could transfer her the money anyway, but she doesn’t
I doubt her mum wants to be financially supporting another child but hey if your kids irresponsible that’s what you gotta do
Glad it’s not just me who feels that way! Just because she got lucky on YouTube don’t mean we all will. I really liked her but that has thrown me off big time and shock!! The comments have been turned off

Reactions: 5
That tik tok is disgusting...if she was disabled or not living with her parents or in a regular job she would be claiming benefits.

benefits have duck all to do with how hard you work

ETA: she should have deleted the tik tok and apologised instead of just turning off the comments. This girl is so ignorant and it’s sad she doesn’t want to educate herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So, Mia is slating people on benefits yet publicly admitted on someone else’s tiktok post that she used to be addicted to cocaine? I’d rather be on benefits than cocaine any day hun...

She’s coming across as so snobby, definitely the type of girl who would judge other people’s school shoes and would brag that she isn’t in a council house

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.