Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In some ways this thread has changed how I see Mia but at the same time I think some of it is a bit extreme, like when everyone was saying she was negelectful? I’m really not sure how anyone reached that conclusion?

I believe at the moment she’s lonely and has FOMO so is becoming more and more wrapped up in her limited world aka being a mom. Once she goes to college I reckon she’ll relax a bit and be more chill when it comes to having another baby and buying a house and crazy names etc, and will want to fit in with the rest of her peers are doing.

I wouldn’t go as far as to say she has mental health issues because how the he’ll would I know, however I do think her current situation and loneliness is affecting her mental wellbeing so I do feel quite sorry for her really.

overall she’s harmless enough, her video on baby names was horrible but other than that she’s hardly scandalous

Reactions: 5
don't worry, less than one week in and she's already had a take out lol... i dont think she's educated to know that to lose weight you need to change your diet and if you look back through her vlogs whilst pregnant she ate crap. also i doubt she knows what exercises target what areas so i think it's a load of rubbish her saying where she wants to improve if she just follows an every day workout journey thing!

also see how in the current vlog it proves how much mia's mum takes care of mabel instead of mia :rolleyes:
Why is she blaming her parents for making her have pizza for tea🤣shes 17, and a mother, I’m sure she’s capable enough to make her own food and say no to her parents surely?😂

Reactions: 2
How can she critique any names. Mable and Ocean do not go together at all. Sounds very clunky and forced. Am I right in thinking. The baby’s name was changed?

How can she critique any names. Mable and Ocean do not go together at all. Sounds very clunky and forced. Am I right in thinking. The baby’s name was changed?
yep it was changed a month ago when Mabel was 5 months old. I don’t think it’s been legally changed by deed poll yet and part of me thinks Mia will see what a stupid name it is before she changes it

Reactions: 1
In some ways this thread has changed how I see Mia but at the same time I think some of it is a bit extreme, like when everyone was saying she was negelectful? I’m really not sure how anyone reached that conclusion?

I believe at the moment she’s lonely and has FOMO so is becoming more and more wrapped up in her limited world aka being a mom. Once she goes to college I reckon she’ll relax a bit and be more chill when it comes to having another baby and buying a house and crazy names etc, and will want to fit in with the rest of her peers are doing.

I wouldn’t go as far as to say she has mental health issues because how the he’ll would I know, however I do think her current situation and loneliness is affecting her mental wellbeing so I do feel quite sorry for her really.

overall she’s harmless enough, her video on baby names was horrible but other than that she’s hardly scandalous
I don’t think anyone thinks she neglects Mabel, she’s clearly well looked after, however I think she is negligent of aspects when it suits her
She leaves her lying on the edge of her bed, Mia did huge hauls of clothes and makeup whilst her mum was buying mabels milk and nappies , she wants more babies without a stable income, I think she sometimes has the wrong priorities which is obviously normal, she’s young and learning and that’s ok

I definitely think college will help her, she’s seemingly gone an entire year without really seeing anyone but family (Who imo really enable the sperm donor idea, and allow Mia to palm Mabel off), it’ll do her good to be included in normal teenage things

What really made me laugh in her vlog she uploaded yesterday was her saying ‘a lot of you guys ask about my skincare routine but i’m actually really bad at skincare’... so why did you spend all that money on a skincare fridge instead of buying essentials for your daughter??

Reactions: 3
The immaturity is scary! “I’ll just go get a mixed race baby” life isn’t build a baby.com

focus on the kid you have ffs. How can she even say she’s thinking about more children when she’s 17, still lives with her mum and choosing to be a single mum. Like she wants all these kids by herself out of spite. Grow up Mia.

Reactions: 4
The immaturity is scary! “I’ll just go get a mixed race baby” life isn’t build a baby.com

focus on the kid you have ffs. How can she even say she’s thinking about more children when she’s 17, still lives with her mum and choosing to be a single mum. Like she wants all these kids by herself out of spite. Grow up Mia.
agreed, it’s definitely out of spite and her past with whatever beef she has with her dad. She needs some serious therapy to overcome and deal with her issues because she’s being incredibly selfish pushing her views onto her daughter and depriving her daughter of family because she has her own issues.

agreed, it’s definitely out of spite and her past with whatever beef she has with her dad. She needs some serious therapy to overcome and deal with her issues because she’s being incredibly selfish pushing her views onto her daughter and depriving her daughter of family because she has her own issues.
Agree, I know not everyone has a father, I didn’t grow up with one. But I would never ever personally choose to not have a father for my baby. Even if her fears come true, you can say you have tried. And your child will thank you for that in the future. I think it’s so cruel

Yeh her birth name and legal name is Mabel-Mai
But mia has changed it to Mabel-Ocean Mai not legally mabel was about 5 months or so she wanted to change it now coz Mabel will soon know her name Mabel-Mai is nice a nice name but adding the ocean is really unnecessary

Yeh her birth name and legal name is Mabel-Mai
But mia has changed it to Mabel-Ocean Mai not legally mabel was about 5 months or so she wanted to change it now coz Mabel will soon know her name Mabel-Mai is nice a nice name but adding the ocean is really unnecessary
It’s so cringe how she’s trying to push the Ocean every time she’s talking about her. what a gob full of a first name! Mabel is a lovely unique name and she’s gone and ruined it.

It’s so cringe how she’s trying to push the Ocean every time she’s talking about her. what a gob full of a first name! Mabel is a lovely unique name and she’s gone and ruined it.
she’s literally just trying to be Sarah’s Day but with none of the personality to match

Uhm I didn't know she was apparently an addict?? Saw this comment she posted on tiktok..
Screenshot_20200422_125249_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Uhm I didn't know she was apparently an addict?? Saw this comment she posted on tiktok.. View attachment 114542
And she's how old ? 16/17

I hope they don't allow her to change her name poor kid is gonna get bullied stop pushing ocean mia man it's really odd and doesn't go with such a lovely old fashioned name like mabel her tiktoks are so boring

Last edited:
Uhm I didn't know she was apparently an addict?? Saw this comment she posted on tiktok.. View attachment 114542
If it was alcohol and cocaine, surely she’s just the same as the father she no longer allows Mabel to see?? I mean congrats to her that she turned her life around but what’s to say if given the chance he wouldn’t do the same?? She said in her video about dads that mabel’s father ‘hung around with people that did drugs’...well clearly you were one of them Mia??? Invalidates her reasoning imo. I mean you do you but her reasoning always seemed phoney anyway. On a side note, if she had a problem with alcohol, why is she always drinking when she does lives???????

Reactions: 11
If it was alcohol and cocaine, surely she’s just the same as the father she no longer allows Mabel to see?? I mean congrats to her that she turned her life around but what’s to say if given the chance he wouldn’t do the same?? She said in her video about dads that mabel’s father ‘hung around with people that did drugs’...well clearly you were one of them Mia??? Invalidates her reasoning imo. I mean you do you but her reasoning always seemed phoney anyway. On a side note, if she had a problem with alcohol, why is she always drinking when she does lives???????
What do you mean by “given the chance” how has he not been given the chance? I’ve said before on this thread there’s nothing stopping him getting a court order for contact and the judge most likely would grant one if mediation etc failed. If he was trying to go to court or get Mia to attend mediation for contact I’m sure we’d have heard her moan about it 10000 times by now.

I also really doubt she was addicted to coke. She seems to be very extreme recently in general so by addicted she probably means tried once or twice:LOL::rolleyes:

Double post but I’m watching her vlog if Beths birthday...

Am I stupid or did Beth get wine?!?!?
It also sounded like she got a new phone on contract but didn’t seem very grateful

also feel like Mia’s shown her skincare routine 101 times...for someone invested enough to buy a skincare fridge I can’t believe she only changes her face cloth every couple of days!!

I also don’t think her haircut is very flattering, it looks nice when up or curled but just down normally it makes her face look very round

Last edited:
What do you mean by “given the chance” how has he not been given the chance? I’ve said before on this thread there’s nothing stopping him getting a court order for contact and the judge most likely would grant one if mediation etc failed. If he was trying to go to court or get Mia to attend mediation for contact I’m sure we’d have heard her moan about it 10000 times by now.

I also really doubt she was addicted to coke. She seems to be very extreme recently in general so by addicted she probably means tried once or twice:LOL::rolleyes:

It also sounded like she got a new phone on contract but didn’t seem very grateful

also feel like Mia’s shown her skincare routine 101 times...for someone invested enough to buy a skincare fridge I can’t believe she only changes her face cloth every couple of days!!

I also don’t think her haircut is very flattering, it looks nice when up or curled but just down normally it makes her face look very round
How old is beth and i think it was syrup for coffee not alcohol but she seemed very ungrateful for the phone and stuff

I understand what you mean, i’m just saying hypothetically he could turn his life around like Mia has. Although that’s not to say he’s not a complete heap of shite 😅😂

yeah if she was an addict she would probably be going to NA and Recovering alcoholics don’t drink gin every evening 😂😂

I think she got coffee syrup but, just like her big sis, she doesn’t seem very grateful for the things her parents get her.

And I agree re: her haircut, especially when she put those awful extensions in On tik tok and acts like such a catfish 🙃🙃🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.