Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this talk on her tiktok about mabel having a none existent dad is really annoying, like it’s not a personality trait for you or your daughter, she’s really pushing it because she lacks a father figure in her life and she wants all her children to be the same which is just stupid, what will happen when mabel grow ups and innocently asks about her father? (that is if the father does want some contact with mabel) will mia say “um i’m a independent mummy and your father is horrible so he is nonexistent”. Mable will have rights and mia needs to think about her daughter in the long run just like how Mia’s sister still sees her father and mia preaches how her sister has a different relationship with her father and so lives with him as well which is fine.

Reactions: 4
All this talk on her tiktok about mabel having a none existent dad is really annoying, like it’s not a personality trait for you or your daughter, she’s really pushing it because she lacks a father figure in her life and she wants all her children to be the same which is just stupid, what will happen when mabel grow ups and innocently asks about her father? (that is if the father does want some contact with mabel) will mia say “um i’m a independent mummy and your father is horrible so he is nonexistent”. Mable will have rights and mia needs to think about her daughter in the long run just like how Mia’s sister still sees her father and mia preaches how her sister has a different relationship with her father and so lives with him as well which is fine.
mable wil resent her in the future i see it so often parents slag eachother off push the other one way the child suffers and grows up with resentment towards parents as she will look at it like mia has kept her away from her dad im a firm believer in people make mistakes maybe he was crappy but atleast give him a chance and it sounds like hes not had much of a chance in fairness

Reactions: 2
mable wil resent her in the future i see it so often parents slag eachother off push the other one way the child suffers and grows up with resentment towards parents as she will look at it like mia has kept her away from her dad im a firm believer in people make mistakes maybe he was crappy but atleast give him a chance and it sounds like hes not had much of a chance in fairness
Has she ever said what he has done which is so horrible?

To be fair if Mabel’s dad was that desperate to see her there’s nothing stopping him getting a court order for contact.

courts take a dim view of parental alienation these days so if he wanted a relationship with Mabel but Mia was stopping it the court would not be overly kind to her.

I also wonder if he pays maintenance

To be fair if Mabel’s dad was that desperate to see her there’s nothing stopping him getting a court order for contact.

courts take a dim view of parental alienation these days so if he wanted a relationship with Mabel but Mia was stopping it the court would not be overly kind to her.

I also wonder if he pays maintenance
I don’t think he pays anything towards Mabel, ever wise surely she’d stop slagging him off at every opportunity?

Reactions: 3
I don’t think he pays anything towards Mabel, ever wise surely she’d stop slagging him off at every opportunity?
like if he truly does just want a relatiionship for the youtube money is he a dick but the way mia constantly goes on about is like she def holds a grudge against him and it needs to stop it makes her look really bad

okay, so i have just watched a video where she explains the situation about Mabel’s dad, So she claims she messaged him saying “look i’m pregnant and it’s yours and to be honest i don’t want you to be involved and i don’t expect anything from you”. (why couldn’t she ask wether he wanted to be involved or not to get a clear answer?, seems to me that she truly wished he ignored her for her sob story plan) He says “oh really?, it’s not mine i want a DNA to prove it”. She says back “i’m not going to do a DNA test i have nothing to prove to you, i have not asked for money or for you to buy things so why should i have to get what you want when i’m not asking for anything?” (i think that Mia didn’t do a DNA test because there is a small chance that he might want to see her and Mia can’t handle seeing a father who cares when her own didn’t care for her) After all that he apparently said “he would refuse to be apart of Mabels life unless she got a DNA test” she says “That’s fine because i don’t want you involved anyways”.
When Mabel was born he asked for a picture, Mia then sends him one “then suddenly he wants to be involved and i said no because you haven’t been here throughout the pregnancy” but apparently later on she did take Mabel to go see her father but they are never going to meet again because “he is not a good role model and not a good person and a dirty person and i don’t want that ‘thing’ around around my daughter (is she trying to find excuses?) She also refused to let him hold his own daughter “because i don’t trust him and he smelt and he was more interested in how much money she made on youtube and wasn’t interested in mabel” (but i thought he asked to hold her and you said no?)
she then goes on and on about how he is such a bad person and vapes and his house is messy everyone knows what he is like... But you slept with him tho? like if this is all true then it speaks volumes about her if anything to get with him.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think 16 year olds are known for making the best choices when it comes to relationships and who they sleep with. Think that’s fairly normal and I hope my teenage relationships don’t reflect on me too much as a person 😅

I think she’s a bit of an attention seeker when it comes to silly names and having another baby so soon. I think in the back of her mind she knows it’s a bit silly but knows it will either 1)get other people who like nonsense like that to follow her 2) get people who know it’s ridiculous to talk about it

I also think at the moment as she’s so lonely and not following the timeline of a normal teenager her branding is becoming her sense of self, hence why she’s becoming more extreme in regards to wanting another baby soon etc. When she goes to college and is with other teenagers I think she’ll settle down a bit. I also think she’ll quite YouTube within the next 2 - 4 years

I just think if hes not seeing her yh its tit
okay, so i have just watched a video where she explains the situation about Mabel’s dad, So she claims she messaged him saying “look i’m pregnant and it’s yours and to be honest i don’t want you to be involved and i don’t expect anything from you”. (why couldn’t she ask wether he wanted to be involved or not to get a clear answer?, seems to me that she truly wished he ignored her for her sob story plan) He says “oh really?, it’s not mine i want a DNA to prove it”. She says back “i’m not going to do a DNA test i have nothing to prove to you, i have not asked for money or for you to buy things so why should i have to get what you want when i’m not asking for anything?” (i think that Mia didn’t do a DNA test because there is a small chance that he might want to see her and Mia can’t handle seeing a father who cares when her own didn’t care for her) After all that he apparently said “he would refuse to be apart of Mabels life unless she got a DNA test” she says “That’s fine because i don’t want you involved anyways”.
When Mabel was born he asked for a picture, Mia then sends him one “then suddenly he wants to be involved and i said no because you haven’t been here throughout the pregnancy” but apparently later on she did take Mabel to go see her father but they are never going to meet again because “he is not a good role model and not a good person and a dirty person and i don’t want that ‘thing’ around around my daughter (is she trying to find excuses?) She also refused to let him hold his own daughter “because i don’t trust him and he smelt and he was more interested in how much money she made on youtube and wasn’t interested in mabel” (but i thought he asked to hold her and you said no?)
she then goes on and on about how he is such a bad person and vapes and his house is messy everyone knows what he is like... But you slept with him tho? like if this is all true then it speaks volumes about her if anything to get with him.
yeah i just think shes very naive person wants to control the situation i really hope just because her dad is a supposedly piece of tit she would not take that away from mable i mean this is the thing if hes so bad why does beth still live there ?

Has anyone seen beths new video? I’m surprised her mum is okay with her having so many boyfriends in quick succession considering Mia got pregnant so young. Also surprised her dad is okay with it seeing as he’s controlling and abusive?

• Wow
Has anyone seen beths new video? I’m surprised her mum is okay with her having so many boyfriends in quick succession considering Mia got pregnant so young. Also surprised her dad is okay with it seeing as he’s controlling and abusive?
still convinced we do not know the whole truth about her dad honestly i do not get if he was that bad beth would still be there

Oh no not Mabel’s dad, she just mentioned him briefly in a vlogmas video that he does drugs and stuff and only seemed interested in the money she was making from YouTube, not being a dad to Mabel
all I remember is her mentioning Mabel's dad and brushing over it by saying 'he smells bad' and that mabel shouldn't go near him
😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Not sure if anyone’s seen Mia’s Instagram stories, she’s only just started weaning Mabel and is feeding her chocolate cake and a load of other rubbish. Not sure that’s a good diet for a 6 month old. 😕

• Wow
Not sure if anyone’s seen Mia’s Instagram stories, she’s only just started weaning Mabel and is feeding her chocolate cake and a load of other rubbish. Not sure that’s a good diet for a 6 month old. 😕
wow i am shocked not im not saying i didnt feed my child chocolate buttons while weaning but it was like once in a blue moon thing i can imagine she doe sit to keep her quiet

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely one of those people who think baby led weaning is exclusively giving them what you eat , and in cases of chocolate cake it’s not , Chuck her some broccoli
Cakes quite sticky in the mouth, I’d worry she wouldn’t be able to swallow it

she’s only just started, a bit (a little bit) of cake etc would be fine once she’s got the hang of it but hey mia doesn’t care if it looks cute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.