Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone’s seen Mia’s Instagram stories, she’s only just started weaning Mabel and is feeding her chocolate cake and a load of other rubbish. Not sure that’s a good diet for a 6 month old. 😕
I gave my baby a lot of what I ate, and I admit now she’s got a massive sweet tooth but I’d never even think of giving her cake that early on :(

Reactions: 2
hope she gets demonetised for calling herself a 'gong' how derogative against people with learning disabilities! I thought that word went out of fashion years ago

Reactions: 4
Omg who the hell exercise in a Lacey bralet top were ur boobs about fall out well filming your self Get a sports bra 🤦🏻‍♀️

Fair play to her for having the confidence to upload that.

I wonder what the results will be, based on what she said she wanted to change on her body she could have just summaries it into “lose weight”. Weight loss is mostly down to diet which she didn’t say much about other than that she was looking for new recipes.

she doesn’t half go on about how ill she was after her c section though does she :rolleyes:

ETA her lack of yoga mat triggered the hell out of me, especially on the kitchen floor!

Reactions: 5
hope she gets demonetised for calling herself a 'gong' how derogative against people with learning disabilities! I thought that word went out of fashion years ago
Unfortunately that word is still used as well as other offensive terms especially in midlands dialect. As Mia is from Lincoln in the Midlands words like “gong” and “minger” and other words that are just too awful to even mention are commonplace and it’s most likely she would’ve learnt that language from her school and the environment around her growing up. I lived in the midlands till September then I moved to Cambridge for uni and I noticed people really don’t use that language anymore it’s archaic and people are shocked at that language since it’s got since strong connections to the maltreatment of psychiatric and mental health patients in the 20th century

Regardless of how commonly these words are used Mia having a larger impressionable audience should know not to use words like that and hopefully if someone lets her know she’ll stop using it or she might get annoyed because she’s been called out on something which she thinks is fine

Reactions: 3

I wonder what the results will be, based on what she said she wanted to change on her body she could have just summaries it into “lose weight”. Weight loss is mostly down to diet which she didn’t say much about other than that she was looking for new recipes.

she doesn’t half go on about how ill she was after her c section though does she :rolleyes:

ETA her lack of yoga mat triggered the hell out of me, especially on the kitchen floor!
Seeing Mia pointing out her flaws made me think about mine though... good on her for being in the right frame of mind 💪

In regards to her baby names, she is completely copying the fitness YouTuber she’s obsessed with called Sarah’s Day. Sarah had a baby last year called Fox Ocean and now Mia has changed Mabel’s name to Mabel-Ocean???? In her baby name tik tok she put one of the names as Fox Coast... like that’s literally that other woman’s baby’s name??? And now she’s following Sarah’s fitness e-books...I cringed so hard at the lack of sports bra!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
In regards to her baby names, she is completely copying the fitness YouTuber she’s obsessed with called Sarah’s Day. Sarah had a baby last year called Fox Ocean and now Mia has changed Mabel’s name to Mabel-Ocean???? In her baby name tik tok she put one of the names as Fox Coast... like that’s literally that other woman’s baby’s name??? And now she’s following Sarah’s fitness e-books...I cringed so hard at the lack of sports bra!
I thought that when I saw she had stevie rain on her tiktok when she only heard that from a viewer sending it to her. I’ve never copied someone’s baby name even if I really liked it. So annoying

I thought that when I saw she had stevie rain on her tiktok when she only heard that from a viewer sending it to her. I’ve never copied someone’s baby name even if I really liked it. So annoying
whaaaat!? That’s mad!! I mean I understand taking inspiration from someone or something but just straight up copying?? If I were a mum or something that would really annoy me 😰😰 feel like it just goes to show how her whole persona is just a copycat of things she’s seen on the internet

Reactions: 1
whaaaat!? That’s mad!! I mean I understand taking inspiration from someone or something but just straight up copying?? If I were a mum or something that would really annoy me 😰😰 feel like it just goes to show how her whole persona is just a copycat of things she’s seen on the internet
Honestly so many people mentioned in her tiktok comments that she got it from a viewer, she soon turned her comments off! I’d be so annoyed as the girl sent her baby’s name in to help HER make a video, now she’s stole her name. Not like it’s a common one either. I feel like she’s really forcing her personality to be something it isnt

Honestly so many people mentioned in her tiktok comments that she got it from a viewer, she soon turned her comments off! I’d be so annoyed as the girl sent her baby’s name in to help HER make a video, now she’s stole her name. Not like it’s a common one either. I feel like she’s really forcing her personality to be something it isnt
oh my, I’ve just clicked through the video and seen it!! And she had the audacity to say ‘i’m going to steal this’ and then put it on her tik tok 🤯🤯 she just says what she thinks is cool and trendy and she’ll look back in a few years and realise that her man hating i’m so unique attitude was cringe asf

I find her to be a attention seeker She makes up story’s nicks people idea both her and her sister for doing fitness her sister uploaded first it She keep upload baby related tiktok and there one calling her daughters a witch out of order joke her not

Why dose she clean and exercise half naked and walk round like it ....l live alone and don’t do it never mind filming my self 😂. Am
I out of Fashion

• Wow
I find her to be a attention seeker She makes up story’s nicks people idea both her and her sister for doing fitness her sister uploaded first it She keep upload baby related tiktok and there one calling her daughters a witch out of order joke her not

Why dose she clean and exercise half naked and walk round like it ....l live alone and don’t do it never mind filming my self 😂. Am
I out of Fashion
I find the bralettes weird around the house! Like I could never walk around like that in front of my step dad or mum, especially not to just wear around the house
for the amount of clothes she has in that wardrobe she doesn’t seem to own much more than that grubby bra & shorts

Reactions: 8

don't worry, less than one week in and she's already had a take out lol... i dont think she's educated to know that to lose weight you need to change your diet and if you look back through her vlogs whilst pregnant she ate crap. also i doubt she knows what exercises target what areas so i think it's a load of rubbish her saying where she wants to improve if she just follows an every day workout journey thing!

also see how in the current vlog it proves how much mia's mum takes care of mabel instead of mia :rolleyes:

I out of Fashion
no ur not out of fashion I’m 18 and I would not wear that around my house with my mum and dad there, or even by myself for that matter

I cant believe how obsessed she is with having another baby, she is 17, has minimal qualifications/education, lives with her Mum who looks after the baby an awful lot and pays for all her food, nappies and essentials, plus she is not in a stable relationship.
I found it weird she posted a picture of her pregnant saying i want another bubba, why not post a picture of your adorable child !

Reactions: 6
I’ve only come across this thread today but just wanted to comment about how much these posts have changed the way i see Mia, i’m the same age as her and have no intention of getting pregnant until atleast late 20’s or early 30’s as i understand the commitment that having a child holds, i think she needs to slow down on her goals and really consider if she can look after another child especially that she wants a donor. Also who knows if youtube will even be a good source of income for her and if that were to go down for her i fear for how she would take care of her children.

Reactions: 10
I’ve only come across this thread today but just wanted to comment about how much these posts have changed the way i see Mia, i’m the same age as her and have no intention of getting pregnant until atleast late 20’s or early 30’s as i understand the commitment that having a child holds, i think she needs to slow down on her goals and really consider if she can look after another child especially that she wants a donor. Also who knows if youtube will even be a good source of income for her and if that were to go down for her i fear for how she would take care of her children.
I agree with you, this entire thread has changed my mind on Mia too, which isn’t a bad thing since it’s opened my eyes to certain things. I’m 21 and I honestly couldn’t imagine myself in her position.

I out of Fashion
it made me laugh that she posted a tik tok saying how upsetting it was that people say mean things about Mabel’s name...but she was just on YouTube SLANDERING people’s baby names for no reason??? Hypocrite much...

Reactions: 13
Watching tonight’s vlog seems she didn’t bathe Mabel as it was a crazy day but also stated she took a lot longer to do her nails 🤔 laughed when Mabel fell over in the ball pit and the whole weening and getting her back in a routine basically means making her sleep longer as she’s waking earlier !

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.