Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her baby name video was the icing on the cake. HorriblešŸ˜©what a horrible video encouraging hate. So much for be kind....

• Angry
Reactions: 4
god that video today šŸ˜‚ I am certain that she only made that video to be nasty about other people's childrens names just so that she feels better about the comments about Mabel Ocean Mai Gilberts :rolleyes:

Her baby name video was the icing on the cake. HorriblešŸ˜©what a horrible video encouraging hate. So much for be kind....
exactly what i was thinking! she was truly taking the mick out of them!

Reactions: 3
ā€˜Itā€™s a cute name until they grow upā€™ aye because Mabel-ocean sounds like a great name for a 35 year old doesnā€™t it šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 18
what is she going to do if the dad turns around and suddenly wants custody ?

then bye bye youtube career for little mia who hates men šŸ˜‚but wait she'll have another baby asap and pretend she used protection again... god her poor mother :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
what is she going to do if the dad turns around and suddenly wants custody ?
Sheā€™ll argue heā€™s not on the birth certificate so canā€™t have access, obviously he can go through courts etc
Sheā€™ll have to give it to him, but Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll get some great content crying about her own actions (ie having a baby & denying the dad access)

Did she even say she wanted to use the names for a video when she asked for them??

Did she even say she wanted to use the names for a video when she asked for them??
She posted on Instagram yesterday or the other day asking for peoples baby names but didn't say what it was for

Why ocean its awful mai was miles better

Reactions: 5
Todayā€™s video was so uncalled for... she tore absolute strips out of her followers childrenā€™s names.

What a great way to create a fan base... having an opinion is fine, but she was quite rude at some points. She only liked 1 name? and even gave her opinion on which way round people shouldā€™ve had the double-barrelled names...

Then she was like ā€œI knew a ... in primary school and she was an absolute witchā€ like uhhh...

If i provided a name for her as a fan and she was rude about it, Iā€™d seriously be insulted quite frankly. An opinion is one thing, but basically coming across like her opinion is superior just isnā€™t it sorry.

I saw her tiktok live a couple of weeks ago where she was in bits after reading tattle etc, but some, if not most of this thread is constructive criticism.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She posted on Instagram yesterday or the other day asking for peoples baby names but didn't say what it was for
Wow, thatā€™s even worse.. they had no idea Mia would be telling all of YouTube that their baby has a stripperā€™s name

• Wow
Wow, thatā€™s even worse.. they had no idea Mia would be telling all of YouTube that their baby has a stripperā€™s name
Exactly bit weird having beth in the video also when she doesn't even have children I've not watched the video nor do i want to watch it i knew a friend who watched it and she said she didn't even bother to hide peoples usernames

Reactions: 2
I had to laugh I didnā€™t submit the question but the very first one they did is my daughters name. I had to stick around to see what else that buffoon. Like come up with šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Sorry but why does she think she has the right to comment on anyone elseā€™s babies names?? She literally gets all defensive when someone comments on her own babies name?? šŸ˜‚ Mia hun get a grip!!!

Notice sheā€™s turned the comments off the video! Clearly has no decent content ideas so is just being a mean girl and truly acting her age!

Reactions: 7
Watched the first few mins of the baby name video and I canā€™t believe how rude she comes across in it, like I would feel so bad saying the stuff she said about other peopleā€™s baby name choices, especially if they had a child called that.

jesusā€¦ anyone else think that with her and beth buying that Nintendo thing that Mia will completely neglect Mabel especially after playing it 'all day' on saturday apparently :rolleyes: that poor baby!

• Sad
Just watched the name video with my daughter whoā€™s 14 and sheā€™s disgusted as well n Iā€™m all for opinions but being rude and putting the people who had contributed names on screen is just plain rude vile girl

how and why have function of beauty sponsored her? smhā€¦

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.