Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia is just 17. When she slept with Mabel's dad after the abuse from her own dad, maybe she thought she would be OK without any issues, but as time has gone by, it seems she has found out and acknowledged she does have issues. With teens, I really doubt they have the same view on sex as adults as they are surrounded by pressure from all angles.

And with her sister, she said she took the brunt of the abuse and Beth is a seperate person to Mia with her own thoughts and feelings that she is keeping private.

Of course Mia has some growing up and learning to do herself still, but I don't see her being immature and Mabel seems happy enough.
I don’t think anyone on here is disagreeing, but since she gained popularity on YouTube she’s become a clout chaser, everything she says she later contradicts. One minute it’s no ones business the next she’s using it as justification for wanting to use a sperm donor when she’ll be like 18/19?
personally I agree, she has a lot of growing up to do but I don’t see that happening whilst her mum seemingly panders to her every want, Mia will splash money on clothes & makeup but let her mum pay for mabels nappies. If I was her mum, I’d want her to contribute if she was making money from YouTube.
she’s definitely not the worse person out there, but I can see it becoming a downward spiral, especially as far as YouTube is concerned, she sees it as a way to support her & 3 children in the near future but YouTube is oversaturated with mummy vloggers

Reactions: 4
I was the same age as Mia when I had my daughter she’s 15 this year and we’ve grown up together we sometimes watch YouTube just so she will sit with me in the living room! The last few videos of Mias we have watched have made me think she’s after so much attention the bikini haul etc she’s a beautiful girl and trying her best as a mum but she definitely needs more guidance ! The whole having more children with a donor is ludicrous even my daughter said how she needs to get an education or a career that’s not YouTube before she brings more children into the world and alone !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow just watching Beth new video photo shoot for Beth course work and the video is sponsored my a contact company and all Beth doing is swearing sorry but I’m no There both unprofessional Yes there both kids but when a brand Is sponsoring You to promote there product You do a better job I can’t see how they have approved it as she like there good buy sound unsure and mai never try contact befor wtf how can you promote and say something worth the money if you never use try the product out first

Reactions: 3
She’s near enough crying on Snapchat because her holiday got cancelled, Mia, people are dying and you’re upset that you can’t go on holiday?
even if that’s how you feel, it’s a bit insensitive to put that on social media

• Angry
Ahhh great, another ‘influencer’ crying because their holidays are cancelled. I’m cabin crew for a holiday airline, and my job is on the line because of the current situation. Insensitive.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Ahhh great, another ‘influencer’ crying because their holidays are cancelled. I’m cabin crew for a holiday airline, and my job is on the line because of the current situation. Insensitive.
I’m thinking of you! Hopefully your job is safe and you’re back soon❤❤

I mean I have no issue with people being upset per se,BUT she crying because it’s mabels first summer, she won’t even remember if you go away or not?
Be thankful your and your family are safe and well because others do not have that privilege (and others, like yourself may not have a job for the foreseeable, whilst she can churn out videos)

I’m thinking of you! Hopefully your job is safe and you’re back soon❤❤

I mean I have no issue with people being upset per se,BUT she crying because it’s mabels first summer, she won’t even remember if you go away or not?
Be thankful your and your family are safe and well because others do not have that privilege (and others, like yourself may not have a job for the foreseeable, whilst she can churn out videos)
Thank you, I hope so too!❤❤

I know, it’s exactly what I thought. Yes it’s upsetting that holidays are getting cancelled, but I fully agree- Mabel would be non the wiser! By the looks and sounds of it, Mia lives in a lovely part of the countryside. Get a paddling pool and some garden toys and I’m sure Mabel will have as much fun as she would’ve on holiday!

• Heart
hold up so in her new video q&a she says she is more into 'darker skin tones like african', so wants her donor to look like that.
Mia, youre having a child, youre not dating them??

then she rambles on about theres a difference between as a teen accidentally and purposely getting pregnant (but shes going to have sperm donors whilst still a teen but ok),
she hints about people sending her things (amazon wish lists, PO box etc etc)

• Angry
hold up so in her new video q&a she says she is more into 'darker skin tones like african', so wants her donor to look like that.
Mia, youre having a child, youre not dating them??

then she rambles on about theres a difference between as a teen accidentally and purposely getting pregnant (but shes going to have sperm donors whilst still a teen but ok),
she hints about people sending her things (amazon wish lists, PO box etc etc)
I couldn’t even finish watching this video!!!!

Reactions: 1
Thank GOD other people have seen her horrific video from this morning!
THIS is white privilidge to a new extreme. She has no idea how hard it would be for a mixed race baby to grow up without any family that they can relate to and she’s just using skin tone as a fashion accessory.

DISGUSTING! And should be reported for her language. What an awful girl.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I was going to come on here and ask if anyone else had seen the video, when she said the thing about darker skin tones my mouth was wide open....

I was going to come on here and ask if anyone else had seen the video, when she said the thing about darker skin tones my mouth was wide open....
I mean I get everyone has a type but idk the bit about mixed race babies almost seemed like she was fetishising them? You have a baby with who you have a baby with, and they look how they look, it’s weird to set out wanting a mixed race baby?

especially as nellienoo said, they won’t have anyone in their family to turn to or have guidance or relate to. If they get bullied because of a racial fact, what’s mia going to do ‘oh but it’s ok because you’re so cute, your dad is African but remember, he’s a sperm donor because mummy needed YouTube clout’

This girl as no glue at start she say she always wonted to be a single mum yep alarm bells start to ring then gose on to next baby wtf mix race sorry what. It’s not a hand bag it’s a life Then gose on the say about having baby on purpose and by accident Say marble was a accident I say bullshit she just contradicts Her self She had her for cuteness clout and money and is it just me or was she geting annoyed That Mable was chatting away and she was trying to film

i hate that people like her expect to have a child whenever they wish! stuck here with fertility problems never knowing if I will get pregnant 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 9
i hate that people like her expect to have a child whenever they wish! stuck here with fertility problems never knowing if I will get pregnant 😥
Hope it all works out for you❤Sending my love
she doesn’t realise what a blessing a baby is, she literally thinks she can pop off to a sperm bank and pick one up.

I am so sick of this fakeness she puts on in her videos acting like she knows everything and is so clever and mature for her age... when she is with her sister you see them both throwing towels over mabel and acting like little children 😂 stop trying to play up to the camera she's almost as bad as Lucy JC

Has anyone seen her new video up today? another example of her exaggeration, saying youll get arrested for leaving , like yes there are repercussions and some arrests if needed, may i add barely, but she makes everything much more dramatic like most of her audience isnt from the uk an knows the actual government lines ad the actual situation, not just saying omg we will get arrested , the dramatisation is over the top, like when she said it was doing her head in, im sorry what? doing your head in ?! this is a feckin pandemic not a late train.... also her instagram stories what a catfish, im all for the best angles but that blonde snap with the filter didnt look like her and her PG instagram brand , then uploads a bikini pic? im all for body positivity but cant have a mum channel and be all about family then go about randomly throwing bikini pics in ? she clearly wants to branch into normal influencing but cant, one last thing she never has negative comments on her videos when i check, im sure she get rid of them

Has anyone seen her new video up today? another example of her exaggeration, saying youll get arrested for leaving , like yes there are repercussions and some arrests if needed, may i add barely, but she makes everything much more dramatic like most of her audience isnt from the uk an knows the actual government lines ad the actual situation, not just saying omg we will get arrested , the dramatisation is over the top, like when she said it was doing her head in, im sorry what? doing your head in ?! this is a feckin pandemic not a late train.... also her instagram stories what a catfish, im all for the best angles but that blonde snap with the filter didnt look like her and her PG instagram brand , then uploads a bikini pic? im all for body positivity but cant have a mum channel and be all about family then go about randomly throwing bikini pics in ? she clearly wants to branch into normal influencing but cant, one last thing she never has negative comments on her videos when i check, im sure she get rid of them
I agree, she constantly contradicts herself. I saw her on tiktok 'crying' about how she reads hate comments on a forum stating that everyone hates her when shes getting so many comments from young girls saying they love her and wanting to be like her! That girl honestly, all the comments were full of children saying they wanted babies, doesn't really set a good example :rolleyes:Another one of her exaggerating is saying all over tiktok that she used the pull out method for 'years' and one time she used a condom making mabel it didn't work? she said she only lost her virginity a few times before MMabel for gods sake, Mia if you are reading this act your age on and off camera you're not mature , don't be so wingey about the virus and stop playing up to this act on camera pls :)

Reactions: 2
I agree, she constantly contradicts herself. I saw her on tiktok 'crying' about how she reads hate comments on a forum stating that everyone hates her when shes getting so many comments from young girls saying they love her and wanting to be like her! That girl honestly, all the comments were full of children saying they wanted babies, doesn't really set a good example :rolleyes:Another one of her exaggerating is saying all over tiktok that she used the pull out method for 'years' and one time she used a condom making mabel it didn't work? she said she only lost her virginity a few times before MMabel for gods sake, Mia if you are reading this act your age on and off camera you're not mature , don't be so wingey about the virus and stop playing up to this act on camera pls :)
I’ve just been through her TIk tok! So so so many about how she used protection, me thinks one does protest too much

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.