Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl is absolutely deluded. Can tell she definitely got pregnant on purpose and wants to be another teen mum YouTube ‘star’ and play the poor single mum card. She doesn’t have a clue. I wonder what Mabel’s dad thinks about her blasting his name all over the internet?!

Reactions: 9
She as bright plans geting a house havein loads of kids all my sperm donor what Iv seen her with Mabel she leve her on work tops and on the bed well she films her mum buys the nappy milk and food she just won’t the baby for fashion I don’t fine her video interesting and her sister are just as bad not suprise me if she end up the same

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She drinks every night with her mum & it’s all over Instagram, I feel sorry for that poor baby. She’s feeding her at 3 months old. Today’s live she was feeding her chocolate AT THREE MONTHS OLD. She leaves her on the bed unattended. Even if your in the room, your feet away and can’t help if your child falls. Someone needs to call social services...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Her newest vlog.. the amount of money she spent on makeup and clothes for herself! How is she getting all her money!! Surely her YouTube channel doesn’t make much - she’s only on 80k. God she’s such a smug twit I really can’t stand her 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She really needs to think about what she wants and needs to slow down a bit I reckon. As someone said before she needs to realise that she doesn’t have to live her whole life before the age of 20, she is only young and has her whole life ahead of her, yes granted she has Mabel but tbh as much as she appears to ‘have it all figured out’ I don’t see her being able to cope independently; Mabel appears to be with Mia’s mum a lot of the time (just look at her Instagram) and when mia does have Mabel she doesn’t appear to me as being a fully hands on mother like for example she just puts Mabel down in front of the laptop watching glee (this is just my opinion and I know she is still a teenager but at the end of the day she is also a mum) plus the fact that her mum is covering most of the expenses concerning Mabel eg. Her food and nappies. I just feel like Mia has an unrealistic expectation of what life will be like when (and if) she moves out as it’s definitely not all sunshine and rainbows that she’s kind of making it out to be. However I do wish her all the best and I could be totally wrong about this however it’s just my feelings towards it all

Reactions: 5
Her newest vlog.. the amount of money she spent on makeup and clothes for herself! How is she getting all her money!! Surely her YouTube channel doesn’t make much - she’s only on 80k. God she’s such a smug twit I really can’t stand her 😂
I was just coming On Here to say the same she wonted to go primark To get Mable some bigger clothes yet all she show in her vlog was then in five guys pulling faces like kids grated they still are kids a clip on train saying we’re thy going then moaning then just mist there train and then saying she told her step dad to be there at ten past three she come across as a right madam And demanding Why pay 50 odd pounds for a hoodie and got nose what on makeup all her vlogs are in her room why she needs all this top brand make up.

Reactions: 1
As a young single mum who had my child at 17 years old, I find it really frustrating seeing people like Mia giving a false impression of being a young, especially single, parent.
It’s hard work!! (At any age but even more so as a teenager)
I’ve worked hard to provide for my child, I’m currently at university to provide a better life for us and it’s bloody hard work. Meanwhile influencers portray being a young parent in the complete wrong way.

Reactions: 13
I followed her mum (feels weird now lol) and saw sooo many Mabel pics and update, now I’ve unfollowed her mum I see nothing! Very telling! Lol that thumbnail for the vlog just reeks of immaturity

Reactions: 4
Just watch her sister Beth pretty little thing haul she was doing ok till the stupid face and ✌🏻 Over her face. Then went down hill when bit out of Order for mai to jump on and say about her not likeing her old style bit childish

Reactions: 2
don't know if any of you watch her on tiktok, but all she has posted so far is the fact she got pregnant at 16 and that shes super proud of it. her latest tiktok is also about how shes gonna buy a house at age 17 because of being pregnant??? sounds like shes just using her baby for money tbh

I just wonder how she’s made enough money off her YouTube channel to be able to afford a house youtube must be paying great money 😂

• Haha
I just wonder how she’s made enough money off her YouTube channel to be able to afford a house youtube must be paying great money 😂
When you got 4 adds in a 10 minute video 😂. And now she posting more she only used post on a Sunday and now in her latest one she saying she up loading 3 time weekly but not on a Friday so her sister can have her glory Her vlog video what ever you call them are all the same her sat on the bed showing off what she brought and what she doing and omg she put Mable in a jumperroo She not Old enough To go in that and leaving her in the front room on her own with a blanket 🤨

don't know if any of you watch her on tiktok, but all she has posted so far is the fact she got pregnant at 16 and that shes super proud of it. her latest tiktok is also about how shes gonna buy a house at age 17 because of being pregnant??? sounds like shes just using her baby for money tbh
Just watched her TikTok it happens but way she come across She wonted to get pregnant so the Protection bit I don’t belive tbh and having a baby and it not being for trend ok why she plan on having more n more by donors

Last edited:
why has she filmed an entire segment of a video in the bath - with her baby? that thumbnail is clickbait for creeps

That bit in the bath was so bizarre! Boobs hanging out all over the place! Certainly not appropriate!

Mabel is getting so cute isn’t she !

Please tell me someone else has watched the latest video about relationships. Honestly i feel like i want to mother her, she is so naive and has no idea what she’s talking about!

Please tell me someone else has watched the latest video about relationships. Honestly i feel like i want to mother her, she is so naive and has no idea what she’s talking about!
God she’s so naive!! I can’t believe she’s planning to have another baby on her own within the next year. I had my child at 17 but instead of planning for another baby with a sperm donor😂 I’ve returned to education to give my child a good future. I’m shocked that her mum can support her choice to plan for another baby.

hi new to this thread

why is she obsessed with having a sperm doner child she said its so no one can take her child away she sounds so uneducated i try not to fit the steryotype young mum and dumb but shes making it so hard but the tripe she talks

hi new to this thread

why is she obsessed with having a sperm doner child she said its so no one can take her child away she sounds so uneducated i try not to fit the steryotype young mum and dumb but shes making it so hard but the tripe she talks
I remember watching some of her vids when she was pregnant and I actually thought she had her head screwed on, she said her mum gave her some money each week to buy baby bits, and I thought fair enough at least she’s getting some money from YouTube to help
But now it turns out her mum buys nappies formula etc and she’s off buying makeup and clothes. I have no issue with her buying things for herself but I’d make damn sure I was contributing to my mother/household/ upkeep of my child before buying makeup ?

this obsession with a sperm donor she hints at her dad being abusive? At least a bit of a twit, but surely her sister wouldn’t still see him if that was the case?
fair enough if she wants to be a single mum I guess, but mabels dad could easily fight for access. & she doesn’t need to have all her kids before she’s an adult, she fantasies about taking the kids the ballet and having a baby in a carrier (think this was in a Q&A) but seems to think she can do this all off a YouTube channel? I have dreams about what my future family will be like but I’m not hopping off to the local sperm bank anytime soon, I don’t understand why her mum seems to condone all this

Iv come to say the same thing when she was one about boys wonting to “hook up” And then she went on to saying went they meet Mable then leveing 6 months later or when ever the relationship brakes down then she wounder we’re the guys are well that part of being a young mum with a kid or a Parent in general Getting into a relationship, Then she said point blank she don’t wont his kids she geting pregnant next October I was disgusted How can anyone be sooo heartless if someone love you and won’t start a family and you are able it’s a blessing be thankful there woman out there that would love just one baby then there people there that having them for cuteness cloute and money

She is so bloody naive, she doesn’t have a clue what the hell she is going on about honestly!

And embarrassing to boot! She’s really showing her age now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.