Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now uploded a video about why she doesnt trust men if ur so dead set on your believes why even make this video

somone watch and report back if u can plz

Reactions: 1
So now uploded a video about why she doesnt trust men if ur so dead set on your believes why even make this video

somone watch and report back if u can plz
she essentially says her dad abused her, its probably worth a watch, her story seems all over the place and at times recounted entire conversations? i wouldnt want to say shes lying but i think shes embellishing the truth. At one point he picks her and her sister up from school and says her mum said he could have them for the weekend, but apparently her mum didnt - but her mum never rang the police? her children disappear, Mia says she didnt have a clue where they were, but doesnt ring the police???
Why would her mum let her keep going back to live there everytime he kicked her out? why would her mum let her sister still live there? Why was he never arrested?

Id really like to hear other peoples opinions, I cant decide if Mia is just finding any excuse to have a sperm donor baby. (although she forgets at 18, they could try and contact their father anyway, and Mabel/Mabels dad could push for contact)

Reactions: 6
She seems to just have a negative few on men all together thats really distorted from whatever has pr has not happened i think she neede to consider the concequences of airing all this on line i dont think half of it is true why would beth still live there makes no sense

She just wants another baby i mean how vile do u have to be to say u dont want some ones baby if ur in a relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just seen her new video, I think the abuse from her father is disgusting, however I still can’t get my head around why her sister still sees him, I think her view on men is very unhealthy and I’m shocked that her mum can support her on her decision. I really do think she intentionally got pregnant, as for the sperm donor thing, will they even let a 17/18 year old have a sperm donation??

Reactions: 8
Just seen her new video, I think the abuse from her father is disgusting, however I still can’t get my head around why her sister still sees him, I think her view on men is very unhealthy and I’m shocked that her mum can support her on her decision. I really do think she intentionally got pregnant, as for the sperm donor thing, will they even let a 17/18 year old have a sperm donation??
i mean how strict are they with it seeing a young girl with already a young baby living at home with her mum finciallly supporting her wont look good at all or make her look stable somtimes i do worry for mabel

i mean how strict are they with it seeing a young girl with already a young baby living at home with her mum finciallly supporting her wont look good at all or make her look stable somtimes i do worry for mabel
She’ll probably turn to Facebook donors if the clinic said no (it’s weirdly common to get a donor from Facebook, I watched a documentary, it’s cheaper) or she’ll shack up with some other ‘really crappy boy’ and get pregnant then ban him from seeing the kid.

I just can’t see why her mum condones any of this!? The more mia talks the more I can’t understand

Reactions: 4
It just pisses me off because she talks about her life like she is really bleeping living it and like she’s rich and I’m just feel like she’s using her daughter for clout

She’ll probably turn to Facebook donors if the clinic said no (it’s weirdly common to get a donor from Facebook, I watched a documentary, it’s cheaper) or she’ll shack up with some other ‘really crappy boy’ and get pregnant then ban him from seeing the kid.

I just can’t see why her mum condones any of this!? The more mia talks the more I can’t understand
ohh na i get it my best friend sister paid a man 200 quid off fb to b her sperm donor and i get that u do u but mia just makes herself so immature sounding by the day and why the hell is her mum being ok with this i hope in years time she does not regret the stuff she would have missed out on and i defonitly think she got pregnant on purpose

Reactions: 3
wow Just wow she don’t trust men yet she jumps in the bed with Mabel Dad I don’t buy this story. Why the police not pressing for kid nap and why they letting him get away with what she saying and her mum just so happened to be driving by and her dad that bad she as a phone and she didn’t drop it well fighting with her dad 🤨

I don’t understand this either! If she is saying she doesn’t trust men then why did she sleep around with someone so young knowing this could happen. I don’t buy the story that the dad doesn’t want to be involved, I feel like she has pushed the dad out herself. I jus think it’s not right how she’s pushing her life so forward now? Having 3 children by 22? Where’s the time for herself to go out, be on her own and go do things before she is fully tied down? I just don’t understand why she would get a donor even if she had a boyfriend? I don’t get why she doesn’t realise as the mum she still has rights over her own kids! Even if she had kids on her own there is still a chance of someone taking her kids, social services could take them, a partner could take them, or anyone could? She jumping way too ahead with her life and just needs to slow it down and enjoy having Mabel. I also do not like how she comes across, making out like she’s better than everyone else for buying a house at 17, sorry Mia that other people your age with part time retail jobs can not afford to put in over £500 a month into a ISA account? Also her post about her postpartum body... ‘oh but at least I have an ass now’ bit forward but okay.

I don’t understand this either! If she is saying she doesn’t trust men then why did she sleep around with someone so young knowing this could happen. I don’t buy the story that the dad doesn’t want to be involved, I feel like she has pushed the dad out herself. I jus think it’s not right how she’s pushing her life so forward now? Having 3 children by 22? Where’s the time for herself to go out, be on her own and go do things before she is fully tied down? I just don’t understand why she would get a donor even if she had a boyfriend? I don’t get why she doesn’t realise as the mum she still has rights over her own kids! Even if she had kids on her own there is still a chance of someone taking her kids, social services could take them, a partner could take them, or anyone could? She jumping way too ahead with her life and just needs to slow it down and enjoy having Mabel. I also do not like how she comes across, making out like she’s better than everyone else for buying a house at 17, sorry Mia that other people your age with part time retail jobs can not afford to put in over £500 a month into a ISA account? Also her post about her postpartum body... ‘oh but at least I have an ass now’ bit forward but okay.
by 25 she will b doing drugs and be a heavy drinker im not saying all youngs mum r like that but the way shes planning her life like a fairytale think tit will hit hard when shes single with 3 ids no longer finanncially depnding on her mum

I really hope mai don’t have any more kid she so immature Beth doing teen mum video Beth is pulling Mable up with her arms well puting cream on standing her up trying to take cloths off Beth puts a baby grow on with out a vest take it off deside it’s to small then mai gose to give Beth a new baby grow but then throws the new baby grow over Mable face it’s like watching to kids playing with a doll not to mention Mai walkin round in back ground showing world what she as

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I really hope mai don’t have any more kid she so immature Beth doing teen mum video Beth is pulling Mable up with her arms well puting cream on standing her up trying to take cloths off Beth puts a baby grow on with out a vest take it off deside it’s to small then mai gose to give Beth a new baby grow but then throws the new baby grow over Mable face it’s like watching to kids playing with a doll not to mention Mai walkin round in back ground showing world what she as
Omg thats so bad i genuinally worry for mable im really shocked social have not been involved yet the thing is i dont agree with her spouting all this over the internet either

She’s posted on tik tok that she’s changed mabels name from Mabel mai to Mabel-ocean mai.
cant wait for the video detailing how to change a babies name, and the ever so deep and dramatic reason 1!1!!1
DF166A04-2A70-48D0-AF1C-D347C5DCDB56.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why after Nearly 5 months She changeing her name o wait is it because it’s CUTE get a grip she a baby not a play toy

Reactions: 7
Mabel-Ocean Mai Gilbert is a bit extreme, the name Mabel doesn’t have anything to do with an Ocean... some sort of colour like “coral” or “ruby” would kinda fit better but it’s her choice at the end of the day

Mabel-Mai is nicer without Ocean, would fit better just before the last name

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.