Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is getting annoyed at Mabel for struggling to sleep and waking up in the night well maybe you should have let her sleep in the other room and not left it and used it to store your hoard of items for a house you won’t get?

Reactions: 20
I do wonder what the nursery will start thinking when 2/3 of the days they see Mabel she hasn’t had a wash.

Reactions: 8
I do wonder what the nursery will start thinking when 2/3 of the days they see Mabel she hasn’t had a wash.
Me to ! I mean she could have packed the bag when Mabel was asleep
If you generally dont have time cause sometimes things do get in the way but wash your child at least!

Reactions: 5
They'll probably write down what they see and their concerns. They'll probably also mention it to Mia and it won't go down well, cue a video titled 'Mabel's nursery thinks she's dirty- being bullied as a teen mum'.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
1AD1D658-F96E-454F-BC93-3636B3F0057B.png
is it normal for them to be that red? i normally see people with purple like bruising and surely it not good to be plastering them with lipgloss and lipstick so soon after getting them done?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A lot of children still don’t sleep through the night and it’s frustrating and tiring!!! However I can recall several reasons that do not help mabel sleep through.

she’s constantly cooped up in that bedroom, no daily fresh air or change of scenery to stimulate and excite her to tire her out. Also her toys are so boring.

routine is all over the place- even if you can’t establish a routine, dimming the lights, having a bath, winding down an hour or so before bedtime will help her distinguish the difference between night and day. A massive help in getting their sleep. There’s always time to wind your child down for the night and giving them a wash.... no excuse! Personally think at 1 year old it should be every night because they get into so much mess at that age and if you’re worried about drying out their skin etc ... invest in a good baby moisturiser

From very early on Mia has had the lights on, talking very normally to a camera or insta lives.. well past mabels bedtime and sometimes whilst she’s in the corner asleep! So disturbing!!! Mabel will associate a busy room and noise with sleeping so when she wakes up at 3 am when everything is dark and silent it’ll be weird for her.

theres a perfect spare room that Mabel could have gone in. Usually around 6-9 months is a perfect age to give a baby their own room so they’re secure and able to self soothe and fall asleep by herself (a very basic human ability)

I understand people will do what’s best for their babies and recommendations differ from child to child but I wish mia would stop moaning about this stuff when she set herself up for a difficult task from the get go!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
It makes no sence for Mabel to not be in her own room when there is a perfectly good spare one, if Mia insists on being in there being loud then put her in her own room its honestly just common sence at this point

Reactions: 11
A lot of children still don’t sleep through the night and it’s frustrating and tiring!!! However I can recall several reasons that do not help mabel sleep through.

she’s constantly cooped up in that bedroom, no daily fresh air or change of scenery to stimulate and excite her to tire her out. Also her toys are so boring.

routine is all over the place- even if you can’t establish a routine, dimming the lights, having a bath, winding down an hour or so before bedtime will help her distinguish the difference between night and day. A massive help in getting their sleep. There’s always time to wind your child down for the night and giving them a wash.... no excuse! Personally think at 1 year old it should be every night because they get into so much mess at that age and if you’re worried about drying out their skin etc ... invest in a good baby moisturiser

From very early on Mia has had the lights on, talking very normally to a camera or insta lives.. well past mabels bedtime and sometimes whilst she’s in the corner asleep! So disturbing!!! Mabel will associate a busy room and noise with sleeping so when she wakes up at 3 am when everything is dark and silent it’ll be weird for her.

theres a perfect spare room that Mabel could have gone in. Usually around 6-9 months is a perfect age to give a baby their own room so they’re secure and able to self soothe and fall asleep by herself (a very basic human ability)

I understand people will do what’s best for their babies and recommendations differ from child to child but I wish mia would stop moaning about this stuff when she set herself up for a difficult fast from the get go!!!
It’s frustrating that you could literally tell her all of this but I bet 100% she still wouldn’t even take any of it into consideration, she would just complain that people are shaming her because she’s a “teen mum”. If she actually used her brain and did these things she would probably find Mabel would be sleeping so much better. complaining that her child isn’t sleeping properly but talking so loudly with the lights on when Shes is trying to sleep!! Mia really is stupid.

Reactions: 17
She highkey looks like this guy from monsters inc
Her lips ain’t even that big?😂 personally think she looks really good and there always going to be slightly bigger when you first get them done because of the swelling

Reactions: 8

Personally, I'm not that keen on the lips.
I can see why she wanted them and I can see that it fits into a certain trend, but I think the big eyebrows and big lips thing may easily be the 2010/20s equivalent of big 80s puffy hair and shoulder pads.'

Reactions: 5
Her lips ain’t even that big?😂 personally think she looks really good and there always going to be slightly bigger when you first get them done because of the swelling
I only made the joke because they’re swollen at the moment, she obviously won’t look like that when the swellings gone.

Reactions: 6
It makes no sence for Mabel to not be in her own room when there is a perfectly good spare one, if Mia insists on being in there being loud then put her in her own room its honestly just common sence at this point
But the spare room is “uglyyy” and needs redecorating. The only reason Mabel isn’t sleeping in the spare room is because it doesn’t match with Mia’s aesthetic, god forbid Mabel sleeps in a room which doesn’t match up to that🙄

All she has to do is clear the room out of her useless house clutter (which we all know by the time she actually moves out she wont like them because she’d have found a new trend to jump onto) and make sure it’s clean, move the cot in and so be it. It doesn’t have to be all painted and “pretty” looking. It’s a functional room and Mabel should be sleeping in it for her own benefit.

Reactions: 15
It's just plain selfish "mabels been so bad at night" says mia speaking loudly in the same room as her child who's trying to sleep with all the lights on, if you wanna sit all night talking to a Cameron or to random people on minecraft and things so be it but put your daughter in a space where she can actually have a decent night sleep!

Reactions: 16
As a mum of a baby a few weeks older than Mabel, I cannot recommend enough putting her in her own space and have some sort of break from that tiny room- I know I hate being stuck in my room so can only imagine what a newly active baby feels like. My little Piper learnt to self soothe early, sleeps through, knows that the room is for sleep time and it’s been so good to get her in the around 6-7 months before they really know any different and being in her own room was definitely the turning point on her sleep.

also Mia has always got her hair done, make up on but Mabels need for a bath isn’t met? Seems so alien to me because I always look like tit but the baby is clean, well put together and got everything she needs.

couldn’t agree more with the routine tips as well, it helps baby and the mum/dad plan the day I would love to be a fly on the wall at Mabels 1 year check.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Although not a mum myself, I do remember when my sister was a baby and how my parents did things for her. She was born 2 months after we moved into our house that had 3 bedrooms at the time, one for my parents, one me and my middle sister shared and one for the baby (we’ve had an extension since so we don’t have to share). I’m pretty sure she slept in a cot in my parents’ room for the first couple of months and then was move into her own room and my mum would come in to give her feeds. We did have a bed in their as well so if it was a difficult night my mu could just sleep in their (she was the loudest out of the three of us, still is). I loved playing with her and we had tones of toys etc, my other sister is only 2 years older so they obviously had someone to always play with but my parents would also constantly be playing with them to keep them stimulated. I don’t think her bedroom was used for anything but sleeping and she spent most of the day downstairs. We’d have baths together some nights (I was only 7/8 and stopped when I was 8) but without fail her and my other sister, who was a toddler, would be washed everyday and I would be tended to as well. My dad was working full time and my mum had 2 other kids to look after, take to school and nursery etc, but the made it work. Mia has 3 people who I bet wouldn’t mind bathing Mabel for her if she’s busy and even if she just took Mabel into her parents’ or sisters’ room to play for a change in scenery or out for a quick walk it’d be much better than just plopping her on the floor or her room all day. I admit spend most of the time in my room but I’m also not responsible for a young child who needs a routine and stimulation, and probably spend more time with my family than Mia does as I actually eat downstairs with them as opposed to hiding in my room.
I know I cannot really give advice but I just thought this is stuff my parents did for my sister who’s nearly 12 yet I still remember it and will definitely implement into my own future kids lives, yet Mia has child, all the help and advice around her but ignores it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m a mum without an extra room, baby is with me for the foreseeable, I don’t mind but of course it would be good for my baby to have her own room when she’s old enough but we just don’t have that right now. I don’t know why the life of me, a fellow teen mum at home that is privileged enough to have a room available for her baby isn’t taking that, even for Mabels sake, it’s easy for teen mums to feel guilty living at home and not having enough space for their baby to have their own room, I know I do. But she genuinely chooses not to put Mabel into her own room when it would benefit them both, baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.