Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a minute in and already cringing that she’s giving puffs for breakfast 🤢 I also don’t understand why she gives Mabel one piece of food at a time, instead of just giving her the whole plate to eat & explore for herself? Is she really that scared to have stuff to clean up..? 🙄
I think on Snapchat a few weeks ago she said that if she gives her a plate of food then she just throws it but if she gives it one by one then she’ll eat it, I find it crazy though because she props her in the high chair in her bedroom and she can’t be arsed to clean it up, feeding in the dining room/kitchen will be better I’m sure of it. I’m not an expert but Mabel sleeps and plays and eats all in that one bedroom so when she’s given food she probably thinks it’s still playtime, there’s no routine and eventually there will be no discipline. Sort of hoping one day Mabel will throw a puff at Mia’s head.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So the nursery are horrible bad people for giving her pizza but chips and a sausage roll is ok.
I know it was her birthday but if you were that concerned surely you would take a packed lunch to the farm with you

Reactions: 12
So the nursery are horrible bad people for giving her pizza but chips and a sausage roll is ok.
I know it was her birthday but if you were that concerned surely you would take a packed lunch to the farm with you
I feel sorry for the nursery staff having to deal with Mia

Reactions: 17
I think on Snapchat a few weeks ago she said that if she gives her a plate of food then she just throws it but if she gives it one by one then she’ll eat it, I find it crazy though because she props her in the high chair in her bedroom and she can’t be arsed to clean it up, feeding in the dining room/kitchen will be better I’m sure of it. I’m not an expert but Mabel sleeps and plays and eats all in that one bedroom so when she’s given food she probably thinks it’s still playtime, there’s no routine and eventually there will be no discipline. Sort of hoping one day Mabel will throw a puff at Mia’s head.
I was shocked watching the new video that she, one, actually gave mabel something other than toast for breakfast & two, she had mabel downstairs while she was making the food but STILL took her upstairs to eat it ?? make it make sense mia 😩🙄

Reactions: 17
I was shocked watching the new video that she, one, actually gave mabel something other than toast for breakfast & two, she had mabel downstairs while she was making the food but STILL took her upstairs to eat it ?? make it make sense mia 😩🙄
Well it clearly disputes the whole Mabel can’t eat down stairs because of work calls thing seeing as Mabel could play downstairs and Beth and Mia could sit there talking loudly and playing with Mabel like yet again she’s just caught out

Reactions: 10
the thing that frustrates me the most is that there’s no way Mia, Beth, Mummy doormat and creepy Richard eat 3 packets of puffs, 4 yoghurts, 800 berries with the occasional *fancy* item like a vegetable everyday. I don’t understand how they are ok eating real, home-cooked meals then feeding the toddler (who’s diet is arguably the most important) such beige, non-nutritional crap. They should honestly be ashamed tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Meh I think she will get it for her 18th birthday as its clearly more important to her
She will say that’s there was no point having two cakes and that they are unhealthy so she just had on for her birthday

Reactions: 7
the thing that frustrates me the most is that there’s no way Mia, Beth, Mummy doormat and creepy Richard eat 3 packets of puffs, 4 yoghurts, 800 berries with the occasional *fancy* item like a vegetable everyday. I don’t understand how they are ok eating real, home-cooked meals then feeding the toddler (who’s diet is arguably the most important) such beige, non-nutritional crap. They should honestly be ashamed tbh.
I just started giving my 5 month old food, I make her food everyday fresh and it’s all healthy, if my 5 month old who doesn’t ‘need’ food right now and is getting mostly all nutrition from breastfeeding is eating better than their one year old that says something. If they carry on Mabel will have some serious health issues and deficiencies coming up, I’ve never heard Mia once mention supplements or vitamins she gives Mabel. Poor thing looks anaemic.

I’m not a fan of the bowls/plate she uses for meal times, they’re not really the best for proper meals and gives Mabel a chance to pick what she wants from the buffet of shite she’s given. They’re great for snack times but I just feel like it will enable Mabel to be a fussy eater when she’s older, because all of her food is separated and she’s just eating snacks. Why Mia can’t do her a bowl of banana porridge for breakfast and then proper meals for lunch and dinner and then snacks along the way I don’t know (actually I do know, it would require effort and she cba) don’t get me wrong the plate she uses can be used for proper meals but she just isn’t doing it right (sausage roll for dinner...🥴)

Reactions: 10
Have I missed why she feeds Mabel in her bedroom? Why doesn’t she eat with the rest of the family?

I’m not a fan of the bowls/plate she uses for meal times, they’re not really the best for proper meals and gives Mabel a chance to pick what she wants from the buffet of shite she’s given. They’re great for snack times but I just feel like it will enable Mabel to be a fussy eater when she’s older, because all of her food is separated and she’s just eating snacks. Why Mia can’t do her a bowl of banana porridge for breakfast and then proper meals for lunch and dinner and then snacks along the way I don’t know (actually I do know, it would require effort and she cba) don’t get me wrong the plate she uses can be used for proper meals but she just isn’t doing it right (sausage roll for dinner...🥴)
She probably doesn’t have the correct aesthetic bowls for that 🤪

Reactions: 12
because probably Mia and Beth eat in their rooms too
Do they really? God their mum needs a shake the way she runs that household. Or rather the way she has let two teenage girls run it. Absolutely shocking parenting on her part in so many ways. No wonder Mia isn’t always a stellar parent, she’s hardly had a great role model.

Reactions: 13
because probably Mia and Beth eat in their rooms too
But honestly I think that’s the root of the problem with Mia, she still acts like a teenager and she isn’t ready for a baby, don’t get me wrong I’m a teen mum, but some reach maturity sooner than others, some teen mums get pregnant then suddenly mature, Mia however hasn’t and when you have a baby you have to.
last year I was eating in my room, watching Netflix and in general being a moody teen, now it’s the opposite.
Mia was mentally to young to have a baby, so she projects her childish mentality and moody strops on to Mabel.

Reactions: 11
I have the same bowls and plates but my daughter gets the same meals as me and my partner in hers shes a year and a half and has been eating everything we have from 8-9 months old, I dont understand why you would give you child a snack for a meal 🤦‍♀️ and her justification for it is ridiculous lol

Reactions: 11
I have a mixed race son and my advice is - get some baby / child conditioner and an Afro comb and comb her hair in the bath with the conditioner in! Then some curling custard while it’s drying (sorry Mia it’s for actual curls 🤣) and you’ll be fine ❤
Thank you! Her hair is always so nice after a bath and frizzy as hell in the mornings😅

Reactions: 2
Just rewatched Mia’s house tour video from back during lockdown, at around 3:50 they're in the dining room and she says they’ve been eating in there and want Mabel to eat in there as well to get her into a better meal time routine, what happened to that eh!

Reactions: 15
Mabel always has snacks with her meals, every meal. She either has wafers, puffs, berries or a yoghurt. If she wants a quick and easy fruit what about satsumas or a cut up banana? It’s always the same things... in mias new video she recorded herself making Mabel a pancake and it took roughly 5 minutes, why doesn’t she make her quick and easy breakfasts more often to give her more of a choice. I think she does things the way she does because it’s the quickest and easiest but she doesn’t get that theres quick and easy healthy meals too.

this is what mia could and should be making for Mabel (seeing as she has the time and it’s quick and easy food)

breakfast
B5A4CF80-8D7B-4B4F-8887-9D03BC7FDCBC.jpeg

(scrambled egg with spinach and mushrooms)

lunch
7C05FCE7-9F49-4521-AE4E-27B039102F22.jpeg

(Pasta which Mia has for lunch anyway, cut up banana and cut up cucumber)

dinner
5AE29775-CB70-4D02-BD79-BBD974981263.jpeg

there’s a few options here because Mabel is “vegetarian” but there’s so many choices, simple, healthy, easy meals

the options are endless with just one google search, she can even look on Instagram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.