Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the topic of Mia calling Mabel a Toad and a pig, is all to do with the situation. For example I call my Daughter my little piglet, it's a nickname given with love, she smiles and laughs everytime. Mainly because she loves food and has always been the cutest chubbiest little baby. My Dad always tickles my nieces and nephews when hes caught them in a fib and calls them lying little toads when he is tickling them and laughing. These nicknames and names are all situational, I think it is all about whether it is said with love or with passive nastiness
She‘d said it with annoyance I’m sure

Reactions: 7
I think the topic of Mia calling Mabel a Toad and a pig, is all to do with the situation. For example I call my Daughter my little piglet, it's a nickname given with love, she smiles and laughs everytime. Mainly because she loves food and has always been the cutest chubbiest little baby. My Dad always tickles my nieces and nephews when hes caught them in a fib and calls them lying little toads when he is tickling them and laughing. These nicknames and names are all situational, I think it is all about whether it is said with love or with passive nastiness
Mabel being too tired to walk is no excuse for Mia to call her a “lazy pig”

Reactions: 8
Mabel being too tired to walk is no excuse for Mia to call her a “lazy pig”

In this tiktok mia points at Mabel and says “you witch!”

I think if she was joking around when calling Mabel names she’d laugh and cuddle her to show there’s still love behind her words. I call my niece chunky and I always pick her up and squeeze her when saying it so she knows she’s still loved and it’s just a joke. When Mia calls Mabel names she always says them aggressively or disrespectfully, she rolls her eyes at Mabel and then continues to complain about her. If she calls her a witch, toad, pig and lazy on camera I’d hate to see what she calls her off camera.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If you’ve looked at Victoria’s Instagram you can see the pictures of Mabel doing activities at Nursery and the smile on her face honestly melts your heart 🥺 I really wish that she had that kind of interaction at home

I also have a serious question about Mia’s plans she says she wants a relationship and keeps begging for men on her social media but says she doesn’t want someone’s baby?? She wants loads of kids but from a donor?? I’m confused.

Reactions: 5
I’m worried we are giving her the idea to pierce Mabels ears...
since she has changed so much from being pregnant with Mabel up until now she probably will. I do recall her saying that she will wait until Mabel is old enough to understand and give her answer that she will take her to a professional to get them done.

Reactions: 5
I really don’t know why she’s so so eager for baby number 2. Why can’t she wait until she’s in her 20s and (hopefully) living on her own, able to drive, having at least some sort of qualification or work experience? It’s okay if your kids have “big” age gaps Mia, it literally means nothing.

Reactions: 11
has anyone seen her new video. she shows what she bought for Mabel's birthday. from what I can see all it is is wooden toys to match her aesthetic.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I also have a serious question about Mia’s plans she says she wants a relationship and keeps begging for men on her social media but says she doesn’t want someone’s baby?? She wants loads of kids but from a donor?? I’m confused.
desperate.jpg

Mia just makes herself look SO unattractive by being SO desperate. How many times has Mia plea'd like for someone to get her a date with a giy she comes across on someone else media page? This is just a shout out to all her little 12 year old minions to do her dirty work for just like we've see happen before. They'll all chase the poor guy while Mia sits and soaks in all her fake tan, fake eyelashes, fake nails and fake everything else. But seriously tho, how cringy is her post? Total shame Mia can not put as much effort, attention and priority into her poor baby daughter, Mable 😔

Reactions: 24
I'm halfway through Mia's new video and is it just me who thinks the toys she's showing look quite boring? Children need bright colours and patterns to be stimulated and the toys she's showing aren't bright at all

Reactions: 9
And the main present was the kitchen which her mum bought her that’s pram is 142 for the grey version, why has she bought clothes for her birthday that’s she says she won’t fit in to until next year why not buy her current size or something she’ll fit in soon

How can even she say “obviously I’ve bought the main things and people have just put little things to go with Mabel’s bits” when Victoria bought the kitchen (£73) and her grandma paid some money towards the pram, which is over £140..? Make it make sense 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
“i only buy wooden toys for Mabel” oh please get off your high horse and buy your child some bright plastic toys that actually stimulate her brain and help her development, yes most children’s items are obnoxious and gaudy at times but it’s what’s good for them! who cares what it looks like!

Stop being so selfish and concerned about a dumb aesthetic that you won’t even care about in a few years time.

Reactions: 22
And the main present was the kitchen which her mum bought her that’s pram is 142 for the grey version, why has she bought clothes for her birthday that’s she says she won’t fit in to until next year why not buy her current size or something she’ll fit in soon
So I guess the other kitchen got binned after painted, what a waste! There was absolutely nothing wrong with it until Mia ruined it for “aesthetic”

Reactions: 11
“i only buy wooden toys for Mabel” oh please get off your high horse and buy your child some bright plastic toys that actually stimulate her brain and help her development, yes most children’s items are obnoxious and gaudy at times but it’s what’s good for them! who cares what it looks like!

Stop being so selfish and concerned about a dumb aesthetic that you won’t even care about in a few years time.
I do buy more wooden toys that plastic toys as I try to do my bit for the environment don't get me wrong I still have a plastic ones that randomly make noise in the middle of the night

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m constantly sat in front of in the night garden, Bing, teletubbies programs like that for my daughter and it’s fries my brain, I hate it but I do it for my daughter that’s what you do when you’re a parent you sacrifice! I do put on stuff I want to watch when she’s genuinely not bothered about telly and is happy just playing of course otherwise I’d be a vegetable but mias constantly watching Harry Potter or twilight 🥴
Lucky you actually being able to watch your own stuff!! My kids have to have Peppa on constantly whether they’re watching or not😭😂

Reactions: 3
So her excuse for no comments was YouTube doing it because there’s a minor, so why are they off for a simple haul? Also, gender neutral doesn’t have to just be brown/grey 🙄

Reactions: 12
So her excuse for no comments was YouTube doing it because there’s a minor, so why are they off for a simple haul? Also, gender neutral doesn’t have to just be brown/grey 🙄
Omg yes! Like there’s lovely kids bits in yellows/greens/oranges etc even pale pink and pale blue still look lovely on both sexes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.