Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t catch the bit about her Nan put money towards the pram, I think other people contributed more for the expensive present and she paid fully for the cheaper ones which is fine but don’t make out your buying the main ones and others are buying the filler presents. The pram is for age 3+ As well
She said her mum bought the kitchen and her and her nan bought the pram, my for my daughters first birthday me and her dad got her toys and asked everybody else to buy her clothes cauae they where the boring bits and we wanted to get her the stuff to play with lol

Reactions: 5
I’m constantly sat in front of in the night garden, Bing, teletubbies programs like that for my daughter and it’s fries my brain, I hate it but I do it for my daughter that’s what you do when you’re a parent you sacrifice! I do put on stuff I want to watch when she’s genuinely not bothered about telly and is happy just playing of course otherwise I’d be a vegetable but mias constantly watching Harry Potter or twilight 🥴
For me it’s mr tumble that kills my soul 🤡 give me bing and peppa any day 🤣 mr tumble and Justin’s house pushes me over the edge lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
idk whether I’m reading into this too much but is this saying you have to be ‘gay to wear a purse’ ?! Bcos why is she promoting this..if my son wants a purse he can have one doesn’t mean he’s gay???
also not saying that it’s bad to be gay/straight if you wear a purse btw!! I’m part of the LGBTIA+ community like you can wear a purse whoever you identify as☺☺

Reactions: 2
For me it’s mr tumble that kills my soul 🤡 give me bing and peppa any day 🤣 mr tumble and Justin’s house pushes me over the edge lol
Oh no mr tumble over peppa in my house that’s the only rule I made when I was a pregnant was no peppa 3.5 years and we are still a peppa free house😂 cocomelon for the win tho

Reactions: 4
idk whether I’m reading into this too much but is this saying you have to be ‘gay to wear a purse’ ?! Bcos why is she promoting this..if my son wants a purse he can have one doesn’t mean he’s gay???
Its a twitter meme I wouldn’t read too much into it, it’s poking fun at the statement about the purse. “Fellas is it gay” is added to stuff all the time to poke fun at stupid statements

Reactions: 10
I don’t get why Mia needs to be constantly watching films or YouTube videos. I’ll watch a video in the background of getting ready for bed and doing some tidying of my room (it doesn’t get nearly as messy as Mia’s, despite being at least half the size) but don’t constantly have things on in the background. I don’t think I watch as much in a week as she does in a day. I have a feeling Mabel will start picking up more language from the shows her mum forces her to watch than actually from Mia and seeing as some of the things have quite bad language I don’t think Mia will be pleased with the sort of things Mabel picks up. I can imagine her saying that it’s probably the nursery’s fault, ‘they taught my daughter a swear word!’
Also, carrying on from the conversation on the previous thread about Victoria being more of a friends than a mum. That video she filmed for Mia of her piercing Beth’s seconds was done when Beth was 12 and so Mia was about 14/15. Who lets their 12 year old get a piercing done my their sister who’s only a few years older? I’ve tried to pierce my seconds myself but it’s never worked and so I’ve decided to save myself the risk of infection and go to a professional. I don’t think I’d want my 12 year old to get a second piercing in the first place, I feel like I’d want my child to wait a few more years, let alone watch them have it done by someone with no qualifications to do so. I have a feeling this is rubbing off on Mia, she see Mabel as someone who will automatically have the interests as her so makes her dress and watch things she likes, not realising that a baby doesn’t want to look like a peasant from the 1200s or constantly watch Harry Potter.
Exactly! Its a pretty normal thing for teenagers to try to do, i know a friend and i tried when we were about that age, the issue is why is her mother encouraging it! Most parents would be fuming if they found their daughter with a sewing needle through her ear not find it funny!

And the main present was the kitchen which her mum bought her that’s pram is 142 for the grey version, why has she bought clothes for her birthday that’s she says she won’t fit in to until next year why not buy her current size or something she’ll fit in soon
Especially considering its getting colder and Mabel will definitely be needing new winter clothes

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Tomi is yeah, she’s infamous for being a dick. ‘Molly’ is just mocking her and pointing out how ridiculous it is. So tbf I think Mia is agreeing with that rather than the original tweet. She’s too fake woke to do that 😂 no idea why she’s posting it on her story though

Reactions: 2
“i only buy wooden toys for Mabel” oh please get off your high horse and buy your child some bright plastic toys that actually stimulate her brain and help her development, yes most children’s items are obnoxious and gaudy at times but it’s what’s good for them! who cares what it looks like!

Stop being so selfish and concerned about a dumb aesthetic that you won’t even care about in a few years time.

i do have to say here, 90% of my kids toys are wooden, but they’re rainbow!! mia clearly doesn’t even know the rainbow exists and just wants beige :(

mr tumble is banned from my house :)
couldn’t think of anyone worse 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I actually really enjoyed the presents video. She’s got Mabel some lovely stuff and I really enjoyed the style of video! Admittedly, a lot of toys are a bit old for her but I’m sure she’ll grow to really enjoy them.
I don’t think it’s our place to judge how much someone spends on their own child because everyone has different opinions on that.
I think hating on wooden toys is a bit petty tbh. They are all great quality and look lovely and I can’t wait to see Mabel play with them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think what people have a problem is that all the toys are beige. wooden is fine, last longer and better for the environment which I’m all for! But why can’t they be colourful wooden toys not just ones for your aesthetic. Babies NEED colour!

Also if Mabel watched babies programs how fun would it be to see her get toys from those shows! Kids love stuff like that!

• Heart
I think what people have a problem is that all the toys are beige. wooden is fine, last longer and better for the environment which I’m all for! But why can’t they be colourful wooden toys not just ones for your aesthetic. Babies NEED colour!

Also if Mabel watched babies programs how fun would it be to see her get toys from those shows! Kids love stuff like that!
From what I saw they were all pastel colours which I thought were lovely. I think people are picking holes for no reason tbh.

Reactions: 12
They were lovely looking but babies react better to bright bold colours

This explains it better:
“Children respond well to bright colours because it reflects the liveliness of their nature. Softer or pastel colours are best when it comes to rooms where babies are going to be sleeping”

Hence why nurseries and pre school are full of bold bright colours it helps a child develop

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Completely unrelated to anything anyone has said here lately 🤣 but after watching Mabel eat banana bread and toast AGAIN, I started to wonder if she is going to be lazy and not feed her properly why not give her baby food pouches and ready made meals that are actually good for her rather than just feed her chap? Not saying shop bought baby food is lazy but she made such a point of cooking for Mabel herself and now just feeds her snacks for every meal 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I don’t see what everyone’s problem with wooden toys is tbh? Children are easily overstimulated with bright flashy toys. Natural, open ended toys are fantastic for children and so worth the investment. I buy Grimms, Grapat, plan toys, holztiger et. So generally much more colourful so yeah she could include some more colourful ones but wooden toys in general, perfect for kids. There’s no need for plastic shite, doesn’t help kids develop any more than other toys 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ll admit I haven’t seen the video, but the comments in general here about wooden toys I don’t understand the hate?
Couldn’t agree more!

Reactions: 3
Completely unrelated to anything anyone has said here lately 🤣 but after watching Mabel eat banana bread and toast AGAIN, I started to wonder if she is going to be lazy and not feed her properly why not give her baby food pouches and ready made meals that are actually good for her rather than just feed her chap? Not saying shop bought baby food is lazy but she made such a point of cooking for Mabel herself and now just feeds her snacks for every meal 🤷‍♀️
Agree 100% with this. Based on how much (or how little) effort Mia's put in so far, Mabel would've been so much better off with purees and pouches. When lockdown happened I remember she said she couldn't make any of the recipes in her baby led weaning cookbooks because she couldn't find any of the ingredients in supermarkets, wonder what her excuse is 6 months later? Feel so sad for Mabel, by now she could've been starting to explore curry, cottage pie, risotto... and instead she's been denied the chance.

Might just be me who thinks this, but in the video of what she bought Mabel for her birthday, why has she bought most, if not all, of her clothes in sizes that aren’t going to fit her for ages? I get babies grow fast but why would you buy her birthday presents that she can’t wear for another few months?

Reactions: 7
Might just be me who thinks this, but in the video of what she bought Mabel for her birthday, why has she bought most, if not all, of her clothes in sizes that aren’t going to fit her for ages? I get babies grow fast but why would you buy her birthday presents that she can’t wear for another few months?
She claimed they were “staple pieces” hence why they were birthday presents...but yet she did a Zara haul not too long ago. I mean Zara clothes are nice but so overpriced for a baby, just shop at the supermarkets and buy comfy and practical clothing that don’t matter if she gets ruined or grows out of quickly! It’s not like she ever leaves her bedroom to wear the “nicer” items of clothing 🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.