Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mabel is being neglected. Not massively, but a poor diet, emotional needs not being met and Mia putting herself first. Agree to disagree but Mabel needs more.
Neglect isn’t always really bad, she’s starting to be neglected so Mia needs to step up before it’s too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Mia isn’t neglectful or abusive towards Mabel she’s just a lazy parent! Everything she does has to to suit her, Mabel always comes second to what’s convenient for Mia. Although I think 2+ days without giving a grubby 1 year old a bath is pretty disgusting and there’s no excuse for it.

Got to be careful on what we say on here because it feeds her need to come across as the victim even though loads of tell someone what they’re saying is too far 🙄

Reactions: 20
There’s a difference between neglectful and being a half arsed parent. Mia is definitely not neglectful she just puts herself first (with what we see on her videos)

Reactions: 12
I think Mia has a lot of growing up to do and until she starts putting Mabel first a lot of people will speculate. I don’t think there’s any sort of abuse or neglect going on, going 2 days without washing your child isn’t good and we know why she supposedly doesn’t have time, to me it’s just immaturity and she’s still in her grumpy teenager phase but if she carries on I feel Mabel will suffer. Hoping she snaps out of it soon.

Mia claimed the whole week she would post a lip filler vlog 😩 2 mins into her video :
I’m BaCk FrOm gEtTiNg My LiPs FiLLeD
And she wonders why her YouTube channel is flopping

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I felt sorry for Mabel at the start of that video Mia woke up late so didn’t have time to feed Mabel before the appointment And Mabel was crying because she wanted to sit in her high chair.. I’m no expert on children but does that not scream to anyone else that poor Mabel is hungry and wants some food! Just get the poor baby a snack it’s not her fault she slept in and ‘didn’t wake you up’ set an alarm fgs😠😠

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Honestly baffled ... let’s her kid go hungry because she got up late and they only thing on her mind was 👄 and doesn’t bath her wtffff Mia sort ur head out

she wanted To eat in her high chair because she never eats anywhere else ... she’s always in that fxxxxn house 😡 honestly mia is numb

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Anyone else think it’s so odd that her family have a weekly dominos and she takes it to her room? It’s so rude in my opinion

Reactions: 25
Anyone else think it’s so odd that her family have a weekly dominos and she takes it to her room? It’s so rude in my opinion
I thought this too...the only time I'm allowed to take food up to my room is if I'm eating at a drastically different time to others or if my parents aren't home. I know Mia has Mabel but she seems to eat after Mabel goes bed so I don't understand why she can't be downstairs and give Mabel peace or if she's awake then take her down as well!

Reactions: 13
Love that people were defending her on here saying that she isn’t neglectful, only to then post a vlog of her not bothering to feed Mabel for her lip filler appointment 🙃😂 I don’t even think I can defend her at this point, I would without a doubt describe it as neglect, especially emotionally. I understand it isn’t a severe case, but constantly putting down your child, talking to them like you dislike them, ignoring them when they cry and just getting annoyed because they are upset, barely washing them, not washing nappies correctly (which will cause ammonia burns), not making any effort to feed your child anything besides snacks, spending more time watching your tv while leaving your child on the floor, putting your child in a jumperoo for 95% of the day, using unsterile water for formula out of laziness, only taking your child on a day out for their first birthday and then spending the rest of the time stuck in a room with a small rug for a play area is borderline neglect. Not a dangerous level obviously, but it’s not exactly good care and attention is it. I understand she goes to nursery but that doesn’t mean Mia doesn’t neglect her needs when she’s at home... I want to think Mia can be that mum she was at the start, but I’m sorry, right now she really isn’t doing her job and isn’t doing what’s best for Mabel at all..
*especially considering she’s been informed and warned about all of things and the potential risks but she doesn’t care at all. If she was just naive it would be different but she chooses to be like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The amount of time that she had in the morning despite being late was enough time to give Mabel some finger food for breakfast while getting herself and Mabel ready imo. I fail to understand why she couldn't get some help from Victoria that morning seeing as she was taking her to her appointment. All seems a bit bizarre and far fetched to me if I'm being honest.

Reactions: 19
If you’ve got places to be and appointments you’d set an alarm to make sure your up within plenty of time to get the stuff done you need to before you leave

Reactions: 21
Mia claimed the whole week she would post a lip filler vlog 😩 2 mins into her video :
I’m BaCk FrOm gEtTiNg My LiPs FiLLeD
And she wonders why her YouTube channel is flopping
Most YouTubers film the process, not Mia of course 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
I’m so lost.. Why does she still give Mabel a dream feed now she’s over 1? Does she actually need the feed? Why doesn’t Mia try not giving it one night and see if Mabel even notices. It just seems so strange.. more like a habit of Mias than something Mabel needs 🤔 also I have a 1 year old and my son hasn’t taken a dream feed since he was a few months old.. I would say the majority (Granted not all) of my friends who also have babies have them sleeping through the night at this age. I can’t say I know any 18 month-2 year old who still wakes in the night for a feed. Just my experience

Reactions: 6
Can someone also tell the girl to wash her child’s fruit before serving it too her🤯

I’m so lost.. Why does she still give Mabel a dream feed now she’s over 1? Does she actually need the feed? Why doesn’t Mia try not giving it one night and see if Mabel even notices. It just seems so strange.. more like a habit of Mias than something Mabel needs 🤔 also I have a 1 year old and my son hasn’t taken a dream feed since he was a few months old.. I would say the majority (Granted not all) of my friends who also have babies have them sleeping through the night at this age. I can’t say I know any 18 month-2 year old who still wakes in the night for a feed. Just my experience
I had my 1 year check for my daughter and she asked about her milk feeds and I told her she has two bottles 1 in morning 1 at night and she was happy with that but did say something that sparks Mia to mind of “you need to start looking at when you’re doing something for your benefit rather than your babies” I guarantee Mabel doesn’t need that feed but it probably keeps her asleep for longer and it just seems silly. Maybe if Mabel didn’t have that dream feed she’d wake Mia up in time for all her glow up appointments

so i’ve just run straight to this thread after seeing mias new video..
here are my opinions
1) her lips look crap and she’s a pretty girl so really didn’t need them but if that’s what she wants then fine
2) she’s rushing into getting stuff done and will regret it all like she regrets her stick n pokes
3) mia isn’t abusive or neglecting mabel she’s just a lazy cow who can’t be bothered feeding her daughter proper foods
4) i think she only kept mabel as a trend cause teen mums were a thing for a bit (we all know what mia is like with trends)
5) mabel DOES NOT have curly hair and imo it looks greasy a lot because mia isn’t washing her and is using too many products in her hair
6) fetishising mixed race babies is not on. i have family who are mixed and they really struggle with identity problems and their mum is white and she struggles with things such as hair care for them as she wasn’t brought up looking after that hair type
7) mia is a spoiled cow who will leach off mummy for as long as she can and spends all her money on herself so won’t ever move out

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.