Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachpuppy

Yeah fr I said this yesterday on here ! Mia is actually beautiful , a lil gossip forum where we just try to give her a reality check never cancelled that out . But yeah I’m surprised her mum was okay with it, Mia has nice lips they’re definitely not small
I've got lips like a papercut, so I'd take hers anyday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
View attachment 275316
Mia fantasising about that Owen boy in her insta comments :sick:
Mia is the type of person to date somebody for a day and then introduce him to her kids lol
She done a Tiktok before about a boy asking her out and her saying shes taking her baby and them not wanting to date that was the whole jist of it lol but yeah I definitely thinks she would take a baby on a first baby

Kalds

I hope it’s something to do with Mabel, that would be cute
This... but ideally not with ocean in because I can really see her changing her mind in a few years on that.

I hope her mum stepped up for once and told her not to get some ridiculous hp thing she’ll hate by the end of the year. I don’t know if it’s just because he’s a strict Indian dad, but my dad wouldn’t even let me get my seconds done for my 18th (I’m just waiting till I move out now) he would genuinely disown me if I got a tattoo, especially a stupid hp one. Tbh I think 18 is too young for a tattoo, I know she’s always been interested in them but I’m just not sure you can be certain you want to permanently change your body so young.
I got my first two tattoos at 18.. I had them drawn on every day for months to make sure I loved them. I hate them now at 26 despite that I was too young and my interests changed 😂😂😂

Laylayxo

Tbh I don’t see an issue with fillers when you’re in a stable financial position and are willing to pay for them to be done safely but I feel like Mia will really regret getting lots of tattoos at 18 , I understand getting a couple but covering yourself to that extent ... it will be difficult to change themes when she’s older and her interests change . And yeah her artist really messed up the fingers on her flower mind tattoo

peachpuppy

That is not a 1 year olds birthday set up.... if I seen that I’d say 16 just grinds my gears I know she’s a bit dim but someone must of taught her what a rainbow is fuck sake she’s 1 get some colours about animals dinosaurs princess balloons and wrapping paper 😡😡
Exactly, why would you make things minimally interesting or exciting for your kid? ON THEIR BIRTHDAY, too.

1AD1D658-F96E-454F-BC93-3636B3F0057B.png
is it normal for them to be that red? i normally see people with purple like bruising and surely it not good to be plastering them with lipgloss and lipstick so soon after getting them done?

• Wow

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
My daughter is mixed race so her hair is curly, and having straight hair myself have no idea how to manage it😂so I agree a she would do it complain
Haha im exactly the same my daughter is mixed race with really curly hair I had to ask my other half family what to do 😂😂

• Heart

Maciejadex

She will still buy merch though which is fine (I wouldn’t but that cos Rowlings views are grim) but she’s made it clear she Wouldn’t anymore

It’s also clear that she is not an ally so I wish she wouldn’t make tik toks saying she is when it’s clearly for clout 😒
She only made that tiktok because it became a trend, I’d seem a few other people do the same video before mia had made hers and obviously she seen it and thought she’d do it as well knowing she would get a few more likes and followers from it.. everything she does is for clout.

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Last night I replied to a comment on Mia’s latest tiktok about her potentially getting a Harry Potter themed tattoo saying that she should make sure she is really certain she wants a tattoo about that on her body seeing as she might not be so into it in a few year (kind of wished I’d screenshot it). That reply has been deleted now.
Thought I’d post this one instead:
D0CF9A95-5A27-4B4F-AB5B-DB56DFDDD399.jpeg

Let’s see if it gets deleted.

Blue Rose

VIP Member
🤔 Could be?!? 🤔 After this comment was made, Vimptooo's original comment has been varnished, possibly deleted??? who knows?
Lol, if Mia was trying to hide it’s her and stick up for herself she’s blown it now. Imagine trying to divert attention to someone else on a thread about yourself (by pointing out something that you did yourself and isn’t a big problem) and the immediately deleting your post once you get some negative feedback.
Mia we all know you’re reading this, you’re an adult now. Grow the fuck up and concentrate on your own child and career, maybe even try and listen to our comments and change yourself for the better as opposed to deleting everything the second you see something that isn’t 100% positive.

ZoeRae

Child abuse is when a child is intentionally harmed by an adult or another child – it can be over a period of time but can also be a one-off action. It can be physical, sexual or emotional and it can happen in person or online. It can also be a lack of love, care and attention – this is neglect.

Neglected - suffering a lack of proper care.

got this from the internet and I agree that Mabel isn’t the best cared for but I don’t believe she is being abused or neglected. Mabel gets 3 meals a day (not the healthiest but still breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as milk). She gets washed (I personally think it should be everyday but some parents do it every 2-3 days and Mia is one of them), I don’t think not washing her will harm her in anyway I just think that mia should be prioritising a bath over her own hobbies. Mabel doesn’t get a lot of interaction from mia but she does at nursery and Victoria seems to play with Mabel a lot. From what I’ve seen in mias vlogs Mabel isn’t behind in any way I just think she has a very poor diet and Mia thinks she knows best. mabels diet won’t kill her but it can damage her slowly if she eats like this forever as she’ll have a lack of vitamins and nutrients and she eats a lot of sweet, processed food which isn’t good for the organs. I’m hoping mias attitude will change in the next few years of growing up and hopefully she will make these changes herself without someone telling her she has to.
fair enough. I’d certainly call it neglect then imo.

Ssb0905

I feel like going 3 days without washing your child is really disgusting. She’s a toddler who goes to nursery ffs 🙄 surely they get down and messy/dirty we all know how kids are
I only bath my 6 month old twice a week cause he has very dry skin and I wipe him down with a facecloth in all his creases every evening

Kat5998

VIP Member
Wow a MacBook is a pretty big present 😮

Seems a bit pointless when she already has a Mac in her bedroom and she never actually leaves her bedroom.

Just means instead of sitting on her arse by her desk to watch Harry Potter and moan she’ll be lying on her bed.

Also on a random note does anyone else think she’s not friends with those two other girls anymore? She seems so lonely with no friends to see or talk to on her birthday.
Even though she previously bought her Mac computer so she didn’t lie in her bed doing stuff all day

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
I’m so lost.. Why does she still give Mabel a dream feed now she’s over 1? Does she actually need the feed? Why doesn’t Mia try not giving it one night and see if Mabel even notices. It just seems so strange.. more like a habit of Mias than something Mabel needs 🤔 also I have a 1 year old and my son hasn’t taken a dream feed since he was a few months old.. I would say the majority (Granted not all) of my friends who also have babies have them sleeping through the night at this age. I can’t say I know any 18 month-2 year old who still wakes in the night for a feed. Just my experience

lolpoo

“i only buy wooden toys for Mabel” oh please get off your high horse and buy your child some bright plastic toys that actually stimulate her brain and help her development, yes most children’s items are obnoxious and gaudy at times but it’s what’s good for them! who cares what it looks like!

Stop being so selfish and concerned about a dumb aesthetic that you won’t even care about in a few years time.

i do have to say here, 90% of my kids toys are wooden, but they’re rainbow!! mia clearly doesn’t even know the rainbow exists and just wants beige :(

For me it’s mr tumble that kills my soul 🤡 give me bing and peppa any day 🤣 mr tumble and Justin’s house pushes me over the edge lol

mr tumble is banned from my house :)
couldn’t think of anyone worse 😂

Last edited:
I think the problem with lip fillers is you get them because you're self conscious about your lips. I think very few people who are confident and happy with their lips go get them.

This means they get filled, you're happier and it reinforces the bigger lips = prettier = happier thought process in your mind.

But what happens in a couple of months time when they dissolve and you have to pay all that money again, but this time you can't afford it?

You're going to feel even worse about your lips than you did in the first place because now you're used to having bigger lips and being happier with them.

And at the moment I don;t understand how Mia is going to afford the day to day costs of moving out. Second baby etc aside.

Her channel is hardly growing, at this point it's going to take until next Summer to reach 100k. Her Social Blade earnings are £1.2k - £18.5k so being generous she's earning £15k

And supposedly youtubers make most of their money from ads, the only ads Mia does are companies that pay anyone going, but the smaller youtubers actually get paid quite little and earn most of the money from function of beauty, estrid etc from the affiliate links and promo codes. Sometimes if you get x amount of sales the company will pay you £a but if you get y amount of sales the company will pay you £b. Mia has hardly any engagement, and the engagement she does have are all young teens, how many of them are paying £30+ for shampoo through her link??

Back in the day when her channel was popular I'm sure she earned a fair amount. These days though I'm being generous to estimate £20k/year.

Her SocialBlade is here if you're interested
I have 10k on YouTube from a couple of years ago and I can tell you everyone’s social bla it FAR more generous than reality. Isd estimate she’s earlining not even £10,000 all included. a very small amount on sponsors. That is a lot when you have literally no outgoings but it’s nothing in the real world. I can’t even survive without a partner/roommate on £22,000!

• Heart

tnazebke

I only ever watch Mia’s videos for Mabel 🥺, but we barely even see that poor beautiful bubba !! I’m fed up of listening to Mia talk about her little one in such a negative light when she’s acting like any other one year old!