Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amyx1518

VIP Member
god its a good job she wont give birth in my hospital as they'd soon bring her down a peg or two!!

Reactions: 6

Ailia

Chatty Member
Her lips ain’t even that big?😂 personally think she looks really good and there always going to be slightly bigger when you first get them done because of the swelling
I only made the joke because they’re swollen at the moment, she obviously won’t look like that when the swellings gone.

Beanie97

She’s never mentioned it but if she sees people like Christine doing it then she might hop on the bandwagon?!
I hope not because it’s not something to get into lightly. As people above have said it can ruin potential jobs etc in the future

natalie123

it’s not that she won’t look good, it’s the fact that she’s likely to go waaaay overboard like she does with literally everything..
And the fact she’s probably gone to someone that’s not that great at doing it (like the awful tattoo!) 😂

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Literally cba watching her video ... could probably guess exactly what she does. Also, what’s that stupid thing she does with her mouth on tictoks ? Like pushes it to the side? Is she trying to be cute 😳 awkward.

Ailia

Chatty Member
How old even is this guy? Just making the assumption that he's older than her because he called her 'Dear' and I couldn't imagine a young lad saying that.
Not that there's anything wrong with age gap relationships, just when she's still a teen, it could get a little awkward with the law.
As she’s nearly 18 if they ever got together it would be legal even though morally it would be wrong if he is a lot older. When he finds out she probably only wants his sperm I imagine he’ll get a restraining order.

Ailia

Chatty Member
They are at hps giving her money to jk again even tho she said she wasn’t.... also Mable dressed in a new hp outfit again funding jk
Omg I’m only working down the road I could go and meet her 😂 jokes, it is a really good tour/experience but I would never do it again knowing the whole JK situation, I think Mia will say it was booked before she knew or it was a birthday present so she didn’t pay for it.

Moogirl18

the thing that frustrates me the most is that there’s no way Mia, Beth, Mummy doormat and creepy Richard eat 3 packets of puffs, 4 yoghurts, 800 berries with the occasional *fancy* item like a vegetable everyday. I don’t understand how they are ok eating real, home-cooked meals then feeding the toddler (who’s diet is arguably the most important) such beige, non-nutritional crap. They should honestly be ashamed tbh.
Wait can someone update me whys Richard creepy !!

Maciejadex

She says that, but she doesn’t exactly know when to stop does she 😂 I mean she wanted like 8 kids, gave herself like 20 piercings, now booked 3 tattoos at once.. I don’t think she’s going to do a tiny bit and be satisfied some how 😂
Most people see how they feel after their first time, if she feels like she wants a bit more I just think as long as she likes it then that’s fine, if she does end up going bigger and doesn’t like it then at least it’s not permanent

1234cghbv

I really love it (wouldn’t go for it myself) and I think Mia chose really well. I think it’ll be a little of it’s time but honestly good for her. But yes, as someone said, hopefully more will be added

I don’t see what everyone’s problem with wooden toys is tbh? Children are easily overstimulated with bright flashy toys. Natural, open ended toys are fantastic for children and so worth the investment. I buy Grimms, Grapat, plan toys, holztiger et. So generally much more colourful so yeah she could include some more colourful ones but wooden toys in general, perfect for kids. There’s no need for plastic shite, doesn’t help kids develop any more than other toys 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ll admit I haven’t seen the video, but the comments in general here about wooden toys I don’t understand the hate?
100% there’s a bunch of studies that show kids are far calmer and betting at sharing, interacting etc when playing with wooden toys opposed to plastic, noisy, over stimulating stuff.

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
the way Mia was so convinced that Mabel doesn’t have COVID, almost as if she knows better than doctors and scientists because a ‘snotty nose’ is a symptom and if shes on half term anyway then why not keep her home and look after her own child just in case
Also children present different symptoms to adults. Just keep her home and get tested for peace of mind.

We tested positive for covid last month and we had blocked runny noses but no temp, we all got a test due to my daughters sore throat and my job 🤷‍♀️ And all of us came back positive. Literally if you’re ill in the slightest... take the governments advice on what are symptoms and what aren’t with a pinch of salt because the advice is inconsistent and just stay home regardless.... if you don’t feel yourself just stay home !!!!
I hope you're all recovering ❤

Last edited: