Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't get too excited or proud about the tattoo. She said she's getting two more done in the next three weeks (Victoria stepped up and told her to pace herself but Mia said no), there's still a chance for a god awful harry potter one 😳
"I'm gonna be covered by next year lol" (with a middle finger up at the camera for added classiness)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It doesn't seem to fully cover up her stick and poke tho from what I could see...guess she might just let that continue to fade
i kinda like how the stick and poke sort of gives the girl on her tattoo imperfections if that makes sense, because not many peoples skin is flawless

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't get too excited or proud about the tattoo. She said she's getting two more done in the next three weeks (Victoria stepped up and told her to pace herself but Mia said no), there's still a chance for a god awful harry potter one 😳
Can she not just let the first one heal and wait a minute 🙄 Tattoos can be pretty expensive so idk where she's getting the money for 3 tattoos when she couldn't pay her mum the money for her car the other month until her brand deal had been paid...probably why she's done so many recently!
Also, tattoos are permanent and her "love" for HP is most probably fleeting!!

Reactions: 23
Can she not just let the first one heal and wait a minute 🙄 Tattoos can be pretty expensive so idk where she's getting the money for 3 tattoos when she couldn't pay her mum the money for her car the other month until her brand deal had been paid...probably why she's done so many recently!
Also, tattoos are permanent and her "love" for HP is most probably fleeting!!
Aye she's gonna have a pretty brutal time with careful showering and moisturising if she gets a ton at the same time (though I'm not sure she's thought about that)

Reactions: 6
Called it...a Pinterest copy 🙄 never trust an artist who will copy another artists work, it never turns out as good anyway

Reactions: 14
Oh god 🥴 imagine being completely obsessed with something for literally 3 months and then getting a tattoo for it, I really do wonder how she’s gonna get on in the real world. One day she’ll be 50 years old with Mabel Ocean, Fox Blu, Moon Mateo and Honey Amethyst Stevie Raine having their own kids and she’ll be the grandma with the tattoos dedicated to a story about a teenage boy written by a transphobe, why would you (knowing what you know now) want to put any part of that on your body? to me it seems crazy. She can try and justify it but tbh it was JK that wrote the stories so she’s getting tattoos dedicated to a transphobes work 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I was just thinking about mabels hair maybe it looks blonde when it just washed.
We all know mia doesn't bath mabel that often as she's to busy giving her snacks whilist watching TV

Reactions: 3
But mia doesn’t shower that often so 🤣😂
But she does fake tan (which I would NOT be putting on or near a new tattoo!)

Honestly I think having impulsive and short lived interests is pretty normal for 17 / 18 year olds.
However I'm studying Psychology and I have a mild interest in Freud's concepts but I'm not getting the damn things tattooed on my body!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But she does fake tan (which I would NOT be putting on or near a new tattoo!)

Honestly I think having impulsive and short lived interests is pretty normal for 17 / 18 year olds.
However I'm studying Psychology and I have a mild interest in Freud's concepts but I'm not getting the damn things tattooed on my body!
“Sons want to shag their mum” - Freud

tattooed on your arm

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
This... but ideally not with ocean in because I can really see her changing her mind in a few years on that.
tbh Mabel with an ocean wave outline (instead of the word 'ocean') would be kinda cute but only if it was small and dainty but youre right she might not like the ocean part in her name in a few years...

also I thought she supposed to change her name legally to Mabel-ocean months ago or before Mabel turned one? I guess she's just busy with tattoos now lol

Reactions: 16

Seeing this made me so sad for mabel ): mia would never sit with her teaching her like this being patient

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Here’s a screenshot incase anyone can’t watch the video, hope people can see this too :)
Oooh this is baaaad. The botched hands and shaky lines😂😂😂 Mind you, if I had done loads of crappy poke tattoos I'd never be able to set foot in a tattoo shop for the shaame lol. So glad I never did any when I was a teen, I defo would have being a little tit, so I am lucky not to look like Mia and only have professional ones😂

Reactions: 11
I showed Mia's tattoo to a family member who's been in the business my whole life, he said it's kinda an unwritten rule not to straight up copy another artist's work or directly copy a piece of art work just in case it has copyrights attached to it or the original artist decides to make a claim against you. Also, dissin another artist's work is in there too, but omfg 'that's a bad tattoo'. It's common practice to show the client the stenciled outline before you start inking so any flaws, placement, errors, adjustments and amendments can be dealt with. Mia probably rushed into this like she does with everything and not noticed the flaws or bad placement before the tattooist started inking. The shoulders aren't level, the width of the forearm, the hand, the length of the arms aren't balanced, poorly placed, the shaky outlining in parts too, especially on the left side of the neck which is eye catching. Even if Mia is going back to get colour inserted, which is doubtful as it probably would have been done at the time unless Mia asked for it not to be, the basic outline is still there and colour will only highlight the flaws unless it's hidden with shading. All said and done, if Mia is happy with her tattoo, then that's all that matters. But I'm surprised Mia didn't prepare something herself. She enjoys drawing in her journals so why didn't she design something herself? I get that it was probably a birthday present to herself but if she needs to repay her mum, then that should have been a priority, plus its kinda sad that she didn't acknowledge/celebrate Mable in her first tattoo, that would have actually meant something to her personally and would have been that little bit more special. It really would have made good content too, but that's just my way of thinking. But this is Mia here and she does literally live for herself.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
I showed Mia's tattoo to a family member who's been in the business my whole life, he said it's kinda an unwritten rule not to straight up copy another artist's work or directly copy a piece of art work just in case it has copyrights attached to it or the original artist decides to make a claim against you. Also, dissin another artist's work is in there too, but omfg 'that's a bad tattoo'. It's common practice to show the client the stenciled outline before you start inking so any flaws, placement, errors, adjustments and amendments can be dealt with. Mia probably rushed into this like she does with everything and not noticed the flaws or bad placement before the tattooist started inking. The shoulders aren't level, the width of the forearm, the hand, the length of the arms aren't balanced, poorly placed, the shaky outlining in parts too, especially on the left side of the neck which is eye catching. Even if Mia is going back to get colour inserted, which is doubtful as it probably would have been done at the time unless Mia asked for it not to be, the basic outline is still there and colour will only highlight the flaws unless it's hidden with shading. All said and done, if Mia is happy with her tattoo, then that's all that matters. But I'm surprised Mia didn't prepare something herself. She enjoys drawing in her journals so why didn't she design something herself? I get that it was probably a birthday present to herself but if she needs to repay her mum, then that should have been a priority, plus its kinda sad that she didn't acknowledge/celebrate Mable in her first tattoo, that would have actually meant something to her personally and would have been that little bit more special. It really would have made good content too, but that's just my way of thinking. But this is Mia here and she does literally live for herself.
Ngl when I first saw the tattoo I couldn’t figure out what it was supposed to be

Reactions: 9
Meh. The tattoo is tit. But let’s be honest. Mias got so many tit tattoos all over her body that this one must look amazing compared.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Last night I replied to a comment on Mia’s latest tiktok about her potentially getting a Harry Potter themed tattoo saying that she should make sure she is really certain she wants a tattoo about that on her body seeing as she might not be so into it in a few year (kind of wished I’d screenshot it). That reply has been deleted now.
Thought I’d post this one instead:
D0CF9A95-5A27-4B4F-AB5B-DB56DFDDD399.jpeg

Let’s see if it gets deleted.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.