Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sad that Mia defines Mabel by her appearance, looks, how she dresses her etc. It’s never something interesting about her little personality or little quirks. There’s more to life than your body shape, hair colour, the way you dress! It’s so damaging that she’s implementing these “ideals” before Mabel can even understand what they mean 🙁 we can see her hair is clearly brown and she’s a beautiful little girl! But she’s going to have issues if mia keeps talking about her in the way she does, and then to point blank lie about something as insignificant as hair colour because you probably wish it was that colour ,its honestly concerning.

Reactions: 16
She blocked me on insta yesterday because I said that Mabel has straight brown hair....🤣 she blocked me because of that?? Wasn’t even being nasty😐 why is she so against Mabel having that type of hair

Reactions: 29
They are at hps giving her money to jk again even tho she said she wasn’t.... also Mable dressed in a new hp outfit again funding jk

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why she bothered saying she’ll
No longer be buying new HP merch because a percentage of profits go to J.K Rowling! Just don’t say anything and buy your hearts content don’t act like youre a trans Supporter when you clearly couldn’t give 😕

Reactions: 14
It does look lighter in that pic, I’ll give her that 😂 Maybe it looks more blonde in certain light, trouble is we only usually see Mabel in that dark dingy room.

Reactions: 16
Mabel was so cute in her update video, I wish that Mia would show more mummy and baby things.

Reactions: 2
They are at hps giving her money to jk again even tho she said she wasn’t.... also Mable dressed in a new hp outfit again funding jk
Omg I’m only working down the road I could go and meet her 😂 jokes, it is a really good tour/experience but I would never do it again knowing the whole JK situation, I think Mia will say it was booked before she knew or it was a birthday present so she didn’t pay for it.

Reactions: 6
She will still buy merch though which is fine (I wouldn’t but that cos Rowlings views are grim) but she’s made it clear she Wouldn’t anymore

It’s also clear that she is not an ally so I wish she wouldn’t make tik toks saying she is when it’s clearly for clout 😒

Reactions: 4
She will still buy merch though which is fine (I wouldn’t but that cos Rowlings views are grim) but she’s made it clear she Wouldn’t anymore

It’s also clear that she is not an ally so I wish she wouldn’t make tik toks saying she is when it’s clearly for clout 😒
She only made that tiktok because it became a trend, I’d seem a few other people do the same video before mia had made hers and obviously she seen it and thought she’d do it as well knowing she would get a few more likes and followers from it.. everything she does is for clout.

Reactions: 6
“Mabel’s hair has got so long and blonde and it’s also curly” .......are we looking at the same baby?

View attachment 275685
I seriously don’t understand why she’s trying to convince herself & everyone else that Mabel has loads and loads of hair. She has barely any, and it literally couldn’t be straighter. But it doesn’t even matter, literally who cares 😭 Even at 23 I’d be seriously worried if my mum kept telling everyone my hair was the opposite to what it actually is, it’s just f’king WEIRD. she even recently said that she always HAS to tie it up... where?? My son actually has a ridiculous amount of curly hair and it’s not fun to maintain at all and it takes a lot of work. We’d know if Mabel’s hair was actually long & curly because she’d be moaning about it 386 times a day 🙄 p.s
It’s so sad how happy I am to see that Mia has taken Mabel with her to hp world (a place *i imagine* is not suited for toddlers at all) just because atleast she’s out of that dingy disgusting room. My standards are so low for her it’s disturbing.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone else find it really ridiculous when she said “I’m definitely a slytherin... but I think Mabel is a hufflepuff”
Felt like a 9 year old was talking when she said that 🤣

Reactions: 20
Did anyone else find it really ridiculous when she said “I’m definitely a slytherin... but I think Mabel is a hufflepuff”
Felt like a 9 year old was talking when she said that 🤣
How can a baby who can’t talk show signs of being a hufflepuff 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She failed again.. and was only driving for 7 minutes.. I don’t want to laugh but I also really really do want to laugh 💀 this is what happens when you rush into your driving test and think you’re better than all the professionals 🤷🏽‍♀️ But I do feel for her because I’m sure it has knocked her confidence!

So she failed again but it wasn't her fault
She was gonna say this either way though let’s be real 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Funny how she said in her new video that it was understandable she failed her 1st test, as it was “her fault that she was too close to the van”.. so why was she whining about how it wasn’t her fault before? She was nearly crying about how she was nowhere near the van and that her friends agreed she shouldn’t have failed 🙄 does she really expect us to believe that she did nothing wrong the 2nd time??🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 33
First 5 mins of the video and I’m bored🙄
Failed driving test, 7 mins in the test it was a car on the roundabouts fault for driving too fast and the tester failed her for stopping🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She said that this video was supposed to be a “drive with me” just days after passing her test. It makes me feel ill that she would deliberately distract herself so soon after passing, especially considering how much she’s rushed it (considering she wasn’t able to drive for ages due to covid).. and we all know she would do it with Mabel in the car too 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.