Mia Jeal #7 Started college, saving for sperm. Placing our bets she quits in the first term

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% there’s something called “Motherese”. It basically means giving a commentary of everything to a young child/baby, often using a song song voice. It’s something universal that every single mother/father/carer naturally does without thinking. I’ve noticed Mia doesn’t do this.
Like you walk around a supermarket with a baby and you say “oh look. Here’s some carrots. We need carrots to put in our soup, don’t we”. They’ll just stare back at you or gurgle but they’re taking it all in. Motherese is one of the main ways we learn early language, but ‘I bet Mia already knew this and just feels generally like a weirdo’ for talking to her child or doing anything that isn’t tik tok. I don’t think she understand plonking Mabel Infront of toys does nothing (all mums need a break- of course that’s okay sometimes!) She needs to be interacting and giving a commentary of the play, being creative etc. She’s just...flat.

love from a BAhons Childhood Studies graduate 🤣
I got told the exact same from my health visitor apart from she called it parentese but she explained it the same! I’m forever talking away and babbling to Gracie-Mae and telling her what I’m doing and singing etc 😂😂
It’s a natural thing and clearly motherhood hasn’t come naturally to Mia 🤷‍♀️😬

Reactions: 11
100% there’s something called “Motherese”. It basically means giving a commentary of everything to a young child/baby, often using a song song voice. It’s something universal that every single mother/father/carer naturally does without thinking. I’ve noticed Mia doesn’t do this.
Like you walk around a supermarket with a baby and you say “oh look. Here’s some carrots. We need carrots to put in our soup, don’t we”. They’ll just stare back at you or gurgle but they’re taking it all in. Motherese is one of the main ways we learn early language, but ‘I bet Mia already knew this and just feels generally like a weirdo’ for talking to her child or doing anything that isn’t tik tok. I don’t think she understand plonking Mabel Infront of toys does nothing (all mums need a break- of course that’s okay sometimes!) She needs to be interacting and giving a commentary of the play, being creative etc. She’s just...flat.

I do this with the children at my work, it is a very natural thing. I can't remember if she's said she felt silly doing it? I'm sure on an earlier thread it was said, but I may be wrong. Sure some people may not be comfortable doing it in a sing song voice but just talking to Mabel will help with her early language.

Reactions: 7
I don’t have a child, but I’m sure I interact with my cat more than Mia does with Mabel lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 35

We call it caregiverese in Alevel psychology 😂 I really wish Mia would at least try and do this with Mabel...it makes me sad how she talks to and about her like she's a piece of dirt on the floor :(

Reactions: 7
I probably interact with my houseplants more than Mia does with Mabel
I walked in the living room earlier and my cat was sat on the back of the chair staring at me and I was staring back at her cooing over her 🤣🤣🤣

Me and my mum are both nuts over our rescue cat, she loves the attention🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry but all her tattoos are awful! You can tell she was probably that kid that was like “I will do what I want, when I want”VURUCA SALT style!!! I bet she was like that when her mum told her off, if her mum told her off that is. Mia and Beth seem to get up to all sorts and have a lot of issues,whilst their mum sits unknowingly in the background. I’m sorry but 15, you’re a child and I wouldn’t allow my child to be let loose with a needle and some ink. They literally all look ridiculous and I’m not even sorry for saying it 🤣

I’m aware kids try stuff, I did some questionable stuff as a teenager ... but doing it time and time over , backed up by stories like “I was drunk at a party and thought duck it” broadcasting it online, encouraging kids that it’s okay to stick and poke, scar yourself for life! My child wouldn’t have a computer left never mind a YouTube channel to display her stupidity!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Sorry but all her tattoos are awful! You can tell she was probably that kid that was like “I will do what I want, when I want”VURUCA SALT style!!! I bet she was like that when her mum told her off, if her mum told her off that is. Mia and Beth seem to get up to all sorts and have a lot of issues,whilst their mum sits unknowingly in the background. I’m sorry but 15, you’re a child and I wouldn’t allow my child to be let loose with a needle and some ink. They literally all look ridiculous and I’m not even sorry for saying it 🤣

I’m aware kids try stuff, I did some questionable stuff as a teenager ... but doing it time and time over , backed up by stories like “I was drunk at a party and thought duck it” broadcasting it online, encouraging kids that it’s okay to stick and poke, scar yourself for life! My child wouldn’t have a computer left never mind a YouTube channel to display her stupidity!
I'm starting to think we've been giving their mum too much credit. I was watching some of her old tattoo/piercing videos and this one shocked me. Their mum was literally filming and watching them while Mia pierced Beth's ears when they were 13 and 15. You can hear her telling them how to do it.

Warning before you watch there's some blood!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm starting to think we've been giving their mum too much credit. I was watching some of her old tattoo/piercing videos and this one shocked me. Their mum was literally filming and watching them while Mia pierced Beth's ears when they were 13 and 15. You can hear her telling them how to do it.

If they wernt a "well off " family social would have been involved by now, absolutely disgusting there mum obviously wants to be there friend and not a mum no wonder they both drink and sleep around underage

Reactions: 19

Oh god I remember coming across this, quite disturbing

What the hell is this tit! I cannot believe she was a part of this as their mother! 😬😬😬

Hey just a heads up Mia’s mum must be Reading this thread as she’s taken herself of Instagram... must be having a good think about her parenting past 👌

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hey just a heads up Mia’s mum must be Reading this thread as she’s taken herself of Instagram... must be having a good think about her parenting past 👌
I’ve just checked and her instagram still seems to be up, maybe she’s blocked you?

Reactions: 10
I love my daughter to bits but I wouldn’t let her do half the stuff their mum lets them do

Social defo haven’t got involved with cos they’re well off!

Reactions: 9
prepare your ears! the I absolutely love native ad is back on her recent video 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.