Mia Jeal #7 Started college, saving for sperm. Placing our bets she quits in the first term

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Juat skimmed through her vid and I bet she has a function beauty add coming up soon 2 full bottles sat on her desk will be another thing she Loves so much

Reactions: 10
Juat skimmed through her vid and I bet she has a function beauty add coming up soon 2 full bottles sat on her desk will be another thing she Loves so much
she’s done a function of beauty add before but if I remember correctly the brand didn’t acknowledge it even with a like. It was also around the same time they had the Kim kardashian ad and I personally thought Mia just bought the products and said it was gifted to seem relevant

Reactions: 11
On her arm, is that just keratoris pilaris / freckles? Reminds me of shingles 😬

(not shaming her though, I have a very similar body type. Just curious as it's in a slightly strange circular pattern all over her arm)
I call it chicken skin because that’s what I think it looks like but pretty sure it is keratosis pilaris . I have it just as bad as Mia the only way I can get it to go down even a little is being super on it with a consistent exfoliating and moisturising routine and it’s more effort than it’s worth 😂

I have noticed it looks less noticeable if I tan though so maybe that’s why she’s so obsessed with tanning 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 7
she’s done a function of beauty add before but if I remember correctly the brand didn’t acknowledge it even with a like. It was also around the same time they had the Kim kardashian ad and I personally thought Mia just bought the products and said it was gifted to seem relevant
Lol so the product she loves so much is still sat un used 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I call it chicken skin because that’s what I think it looks like but pretty sure it is keratosis pilaris . I have it just as bad as Mia the only way I can get it to go down even a little is being super on it with a consistent exfoliating and moisturising routine and it’s more effort than it’s worth 😂

I have noticed it looks less noticeable if I tan though so maybe that’s why she’s so obsessed with tanning 🙃
Maybe that is why she's into the tan! I have it too, but mine gets worse when I tan (particularly on my legs). I've just never seen it kind of make a pattern before, mine are just dotted about all over the place.

Takes all sorts to make the world go round I guess 😂

Reactions: 2

Sorry I have no idea how to screenshot so have to add a link, but her tattoos do not look good.

1:15 "Come as you are" tattoo
"I love the lyric, I love Nirvana. The lyric has so much meaning, like you are who you are. You should come as you are instead of putting on a fake personality. So like I wanted to have that on me because I liked the lyric."

Anyone who wants a rundown of her tattoos;

1:15 "Come as you are" tattoo on upper arm (wants to cover it up)
"I love the lyric, I love Nirvana. The lyric has so much meaning, like you are who you are. You should come as you are instead of putting on a fake personality. So like I wanted to have that on me because I liked the lyric."

1:30 Bojack Horseman tattoo on forearm (wants to cover it up)
"It says underneath it; "I have no self control, I hate myself." It is an iconic quote by him. This one is pretty tit not gonna lie, like this stick and poke is actually not good at all. It's actually really tacky and it's kind of faded - I do need to fix it, I just can't be arsed. It's gonna get covered anyway."
"I love Bojack Horseman a lot and he is sad and depressed and likes alcohol, so basically me."

2:50 Matching heart tattoo with friend on finger (wants to fix it)
"I am going to be re-topping that one up sooner or later and doing my friend's as well. I just think it's cute having a heart on my finger, it's cute and I really really like it. There's not much meaning behind that one, it's just matching with my best mate and I thought it'd be really really cute."

3:25 "Bad" tattoo on her lower stomach
"I did it drunk when I was at a party. So basically I have "bad" tattooed on my lower stomach which is really really fun. Not. Doesn't really have any meaning behind it- I was drunk, it was stupid. Somebody else did it for me and I didn't realise I had it until about 3/4 weeks ago. I have no idea how long I've had it for, so I can't really tell you when I got it or why I have it. It has no meaning whatsoever. Don't get tattoos when you're drunk because that's stupid."

4:00 Moon tattoo on thigh (wants to cover it up)
"Everyone knows my moon piece from this channel. I did a stick and poke video of it on my channel, it has like 25k views or something ridiculous like that. I really like this piece, excuse my fat thigh. I really like her, she's adorable. I really like her. She's really cute. I'm going to be getting it covered eventually by a big hip piece."

5:00 Snake tattoo on calf (wants to cover it up)
"It's quite tacky but I do like the fact that it's unique because it looks like I've done it. That's how I like them to look. This one isn't my own design. I was really uninspired but I wanted something on this leg because I felt it was empty so I put a little hand with a snake on it, I thought it was really cute. I really like snakes and thought it was really aesthetically pleasing. This leg is getting covered by a leg sleeve."

6:00 Demi tattoo (wants to cover it up)
"My next tattoo I'm not going to show you because I need to redo it, but it says "Demi". She is a hoe, she stole my lad so I'm not friends with her anymore. I'm replacing it with "Dead Inside". It's gonna look really really cute because I'm dead inside. I don't like Demi, she's a hoe so I'm not friends with her anymore so it needs to be covered."

6:30 Smoking girl tattoo on ankle (wants to fix it)
"She cute. She is my favourite, I wish I did her bigger and I wish I did her way more obvious. I am going to be getting that one done by a professional, I'm not going to get it covered I'm just going to get it done with a gun. Stick and pokes tend to last for about 5-10 years, if you do them properly they could last forever.

Just in case anyone wanted a quick run-through of her tattoos and the stupid tit she says without giving her a view.
“She still healing so she looks a bit messy”
Healed tattoos still looking messy-👁👄👁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It kinda frustrates me the way Mia is trying to be so ‘relatable’ about motherhood and sharing all the ‘struggles’ on her insta stories. I don’t feel like she has the right, she doesn’t get it at all. I don’t see her sacrificing a whole lot or really acting like a mother most of the time? I understand her body has changed, and I know firsthand how hard it is to deal with. But the reason motherhood is so hard for most people is because we give up EVERYTHING to do what’s best for our children and put them first. Most of us have 2 friends if we’re lucky with no time to see them (unless they have kids too), no time for hobbies, no time for partners, barely any time to shower or get dressed and barely any time to have time to yourself to mentally recover and take a break. It’s hard for me because I spend aaaaalll day everyday thinking of ways to stimulate, entertain, teach my son and constantly show him he’s loved and he’s my priority. I don’t have time for your fake woke influencer crap when you either put your child in nursery 10 hours a day or you leave her on the floor or cot to entertain herself while you do whatever the f you want and have somehow become MORE selfish since starting motherhood. She can’t even be bothered to make meals. Has Mabel even tried broccoli? It’s just SO fake for Instagram it makes me sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How depressing is mia in this clip 😂 her face is so sour the whole time like obviously you aren't going to be crazy smiling while dressing your kid but if.you'reming it you may as well look like you enjoy doing the bare minimum
she’s just not interested in mabel anymore. her views are going down because she’s not showing her anymore and mabel isn’t some cute little newborn anymore so mia doesn’t care for her. it’s why she keeps going on about baby #2 because she only likes them when they’re newborns and don’t require being played with and stuff

Reactions: 16
How depressing is mia in this clip 😂 her face is so sour the whole time like obviously you aren't going to be crazy smiling while dressing your kid but if.you'reming it you may as well look like you enjoy doing the bare minimum
Actually you would expect to she her smiling because she should be interacting with little Mabel as she’s dressing her. Obviously sometimes you’re in a hurry and just need to throw their clothes on and make them presentable but Mia never takes that bonding opportunity.

Reactions: 10
It kinda frustrates me the way Mia is trying to be so ‘relatable’ about motherhood and sharing all the ‘struggles’ on her insta stories. I don’t feel like she has the right, she doesn’t get it at all. I don’t see her sacrificing a whole lot or really acting like a mother most of the time? I understand her body has changed, and I know firsthand how hard it is to deal with. But the reason motherhood is so hard for most people is because we give up EVERYTHING to do what’s best for our children and put them first. Most of us have 2 friends if we’re lucky with no time to see them (unless they have kids too), no time for hobbies, no time for partners, barely any time to shower or get dressed and barely any time to have time to yourself to mentally recover and take a break. It’s hard for me because I spend aaaaalll day everyday thinking of ways to stimulate, entertain, teach my son and constantly show him he’s loved and he’s my priority. I don’t have time for your fake woke influencer crap when you either put your child in nursery 10 hours a day or you leave her on the floor or cot to entertain herself while you do whatever the f you want and have somehow become MORE selfish since starting motherhood. She can’t even be bothered to make meals. Has Mabel even tried broccoli? It’s just SO fake for Instagram it makes me sad.
THIS! I agree 100%. She’s not living in the real world. My maternity leave ended at the beginning of March and I lost my job as they wouldn’t have me back unless I went full time. I didn’t want to send my daughter to full time childcare, it especially wouldn’t of been worth it on my wages and I’d never of seen her!! I am with my daughter EVERY DAY. My husband has to support us so is at work, might seem old fashioned but he’s the main earner. It’s painful to watch someone who so obviously cannot be bothered with their child. Sending her on long hours at nursery (in my opinion to get her out of the way) not just to concentrate on important college work. Why can’t she let Mabel play downstairs whilst she cooks her something that’s actually nutritious to eat? Chuck her some pots and pans to bash on whilst you do it! They love to make a racket, especially with things that aren’t actually toys 😂. There’s always an excuse with this girl and I’m not buying it, she just cannot be bothered. Might be harsh of me to say, but she wasn’t ready to be a mother. That innocent little girl deserves so much more.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think in a lot of ways Mia is like me in the sense that she has to fill her own cup to the brim in order to be able to fill others. Which I have no real bones with. Everyone is built different. What I don’t agree with is how Shen goes about ensuring her cup is full.

I do not agree with ignoring your child so that you can fill your cup. Small changes to a person routine can really make life a lot better for all involved and I think we update solve some of her issues.

For instance as I said I need a full cup in the morning. So what do I do. I get up at 430-5 in the morning. This give me time to do all the things I “need” to ie go on social media, study until bible, learn maori etc. so by 645 I am dressed and feeling self satisfied that I can then start my morning routine of emptying the Dishwasher and cooking buns porridge.

Not saying she has to do this this way. But small changes make the diffence. When you have a child you need to think of need ways of living so that all parties needs are met and no one is left behind.

It makes me sad to think she will read this as hate and not take on board what I’m trying to portray.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mia Jeal #8 Ugly tattoos and Harry Potter tour, while Mabel eats a loaf of bread on the floor.

Reactions: 25
She even smiled at bit at Mabel after and I just thought she’s probably doing that for the camera. Maybes try smiling at her the who time Mia.

Reactions: 2
Actually you would expect to she her smiling because she should be interacting with little Mabel as she’s dressing her. Obviously sometimes you’re in a hurry and just need to throw their clothes on and make them presentable but Mia never takes that bonding opportunity.
100% there’s something called “Motherese”. It basically means giving a commentary of everything to a young child/baby, often using a song song voice. It’s something universal that every single mother/father/carer naturally does without thinking. I’ve noticed Mia doesn’t do this.
Like you walk around a supermarket with a baby and you say “oh look. Here’s some carrots. We need carrots to put in our soup, don’t we”. They’ll just stare back at you or gurgle but they’re taking it all in. Motherese is one of the main ways we learn early language, but ‘I bet Mia already knew this and just feels generally like a weirdo’ for talking to her child or doing anything that isn’t tik tok. I don’t think she understand plonking Mabel Infront of toys does nothing (all mums need a break- of course that’s okay sometimes!) She needs to be interacting and giving a commentary of the play, being creative etc. She’s just...flat.

love from a BAhons Childhood Studies graduate 🤣

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.