Mia Jeal #7 Started college, saving for sperm. Placing our bets she quits in the first term

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!! I've genuinely been a HP fan for about 12 years now (hate JK Rowling but the series literally saved my life) and I was thinking about getting a HP tattoo now im 18 but if I did, it would be more based on symbolism than a flat out HP tattoo. I've been thinking on designs for about 2 years but still haven't found one in the style I like that represents what I want with a v subtle HP symbolism.

I really hope Mia doesn't get a hp tattoo cos this is clearly just a phase and tattoos are, as you said, for life! It would be nice if she got a lil something to represent mabel that she could add to with future kids but we all know Mabel isn't her priority anymore!!
My boyfriends sister has "all was well" tattooed on her inner wrist and it looks amazing, she's the exact same as you in her love for HP

Reactions: 6
Just watched mias old ‘tattoo’ videos after trying to find out what stick and poke was haha. God they’re AWFUL. She’s literally like “oh I think it looks really amazing for being one month old” WHAT. A wonky, faded weird doodle?

Just watched mias old ‘tattoo’ videos after trying to find out what stick and poke was haha. God they’re AWFUL. She’s literally like “oh I think it looks really amazing for being one month old” WHAT. A wonky, faded weird doodle?
Oh look hahah, up next: one of mias recent videos 💩

Edit also: apparently Victoria said it looks amazing?! This family man......

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Sorry I have no idea how to screenshot so have to add a link, but her tattoos do not look good.

1:15 "Come as you are" tattoo
"I love the lyric, I love Nirvana. The lyric has so much meaning, like you are who you are. You should come as you are instead of putting on a fake personality. So like I wanted to have that on me because I liked the lyric."

Anyone who wants a rundown of her tattoos;

1:15 "Come as you are" tattoo on upper arm (wants to cover it up)
"I love the lyric, I love Nirvana. The lyric has so much meaning, like you are who you are. You should come as you are instead of putting on a fake personality. So like I wanted to have that on me because I liked the lyric."

1:30 Bojack Horseman tattoo on forearm (wants to cover it up)
"It says underneath it; "I have no self control, I hate myself." It is an iconic quote by him. This one is pretty tit not gonna lie, like this stick and poke is actually not good at all. It's actually really tacky and it's kind of faded - I do need to fix it, I just can't be arsed. It's gonna get covered anyway."
"I love Bojack Horseman a lot and he is sad and depressed and likes alcohol, so basically me."

2:50 Matching heart tattoo with friend on finger (wants to fix it)
"I am going to be re-topping that one up sooner or later and doing my friend's as well. I just think it's cute having a heart on my finger, it's cute and I really really like it. There's not much meaning behind that one, it's just matching with my best mate and I thought it'd be really really cute."

3:25 "Bad" tattoo on her lower stomach
"I did it drunk when I was at a party. So basically I have "bad" tattooed on my lower stomach which is really really fun. Not. Doesn't really have any meaning behind it- I was drunk, it was stupid. Somebody else did it for me and I didn't realise I had it until about 3/4 weeks ago. I have no idea how long I've had it for, so I can't really tell you when I got it or why I have it. It has no meaning whatsoever. Don't get tattoos when you're drunk because that's stupid."

4:00 Moon tattoo on thigh (wants to cover it up)
"Everyone knows my moon piece from this channel. I did a stick and poke video of it on my channel, it has like 25k views or something ridiculous like that. I really like this piece, excuse my fat thigh. I really like her, she's adorable. I really like her. She's really cute. I'm going to be getting it covered eventually by a big hip piece."

5:00 Snake tattoo on calf (wants to cover it up)
"It's quite tacky but I do like the fact that it's unique because it looks like I've done it. That's how I like them to look. This one isn't my own design. I was really uninspired but I wanted something on this leg because I felt it was empty so I put a little hand with a snake on it, I thought it was really cute. I really like snakes and thought it was really aesthetically pleasing. This leg is getting covered by a leg sleeve."

6:00 Demi tattoo (wants to cover it up)
"My next tattoo I'm not going to show you because I need to redo it, but it says "Demi". She is a hoe, she stole my lad so I'm not friends with her anymore. I'm replacing it with "Dead Inside". It's gonna look really really cute because I'm dead inside. I don't like Demi, she's a hoe so I'm not friends with her anymore so it needs to be covered."

6:30 Smoking girl tattoo on ankle (wants to fix it)
"She cute. She is my favourite, I wish I did her bigger and I wish I did her way more obvious. I am going to be getting that one done by a professional, I'm not going to get it covered I'm just going to get it done with a gun. Stick and pokes tend to last for about 5-10 years, if you do them properly they could last forever.

Just in case anyone wanted a quick run-through of her tattoos and the stupid tit she says without giving her a view.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Edit also: apparently Victoria said it looks amazing?! This family man......
Can’t stop laughing at the up next video- sums this girls content up so well 😂😂👏

• Haha

Sorry I have no idea how to screenshot so have to add a link, but her tattoos do not look good.

1:15 "Come as you are" tattoo

Anyone who wants a rundown of her tattoos;

1:15 "Come as you are" tattoo on upper arm (wants to cover it up)

1:30 Bojack Horseman tattoo on forearm (wants to cover it up)
"It says underneath it; "I have no self control, I hate myself." It is an iconic quote by him. This one is pretty tit not gonna lie, like this stick and poke is actually not good at all. It's actually really tacky and it's kind of faded - I do need to fix it, I just can't be arsed. It's gonna get covered anyway."
"I love Bojack Horseman a lot and he is sad and depressed and likes alcohol, so basically me."

2:50 Matching heart tattoo with friend on finger (wants to fix it)
"I am going to be re-topping that one up sooner or later and doing my friend's as well. I just think it's cute having a heart on my finger, it's cute and I really really like it. There's not much meaning behind that one, it's just matching with my best mate and I thought it'd be really really cute."

3:25 "Bad" tattoo on her lower stomach
"I did it drunk when I was at a party. So basically I have "bad" tattooed on my lower stomach which is really really fun. Not. Doesn't really have any meaning behind it- I was drunk, it was stupid. Somebody else did it for me and I didn't realise I had it until about 3/4 weeks ago. I have no idea how long I've had it for, so I can't really tell you when I got it or why I have it. It has no meaning whatsoever. Don't get tattoos when you're drunk because that's stupid."

4:00 Moon tattoo on thigh (wants to cover it up)
"Everyone knows my moon piece from this channel. I did a stick and poke video of it on my channel, it has like 25k views or something ridiculous like that. I really like this piece, excuse my fat thigh. I really like her, she's adorable. I really like her. She's really cute. I'm going to be getting it covered eventually by a big hip piece."

5:00 Snake tattoo on calf (wants to cover it up)
"It's quite tacky but I do like the fact that it's unique because it looks like I've done it. That's how I like them to look. This one isn't my own design. I was really uninspired but I wanted something on this leg because I felt it was empty so I put a little hand with a snake on it, I thought it was really cute. I really like snakes and thought it was really aesthetically pleasing. This leg is getting covered by a leg sleeve."

6:00 Demi tattoo (wants to cover it up)
"My next tattoo I'm not going to show you because I need to redo it, but it says "Demi". She is a hoe, she stole my lad so I'm not friends with her anymore. I'm replacing it with "Dead Inside". It's gonna look really really cute because I'm dead inside. I don't like Demi, she's a hoe so I'm not friends with her anymore so it needs to be covered."

6:30 Smoking girl tattoo on ankle (wants to fix it)
"She cute. She is my favourite, I wish I did her bigger and I wish I did her way more obvious. I am going to be getting that one done by a professional, I'm not going to get it covered I'm just going to get it done with a gun. Stick and pokes tend to last for about 5-10 years, if you do them properly they could last forever.

Just in case anyone wanted a quick run-through of her tattoos and the stupid tit she says without giving her a view.
She seriously just sound like such a brainless, immature chav...

Reactions: 7
She seriously just sound like such a brainless, immature chav...
The AMOUNT she repeats herself, I felt like I was experiencing Groundhog Day.
I can't respect anyone who calls girls "hoes", let alone for "stealing your boy" - if he can be stolen, he's not worth the anger.

Reactions: 16
If she does get some tit HP tattoo i beg for her future sake if and when she needs to go into employment it’s not in a noticeable place like her arm or chest but knowing her however... i can’t imagine she’d be so responsible into thinking that far into the future

Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion:

Mia jeal #8 Harry Potter obsessed, her life’s a mess, you’ll never catch Mabel wearing a dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Mia just loves getting her kit off on Instagram
True. It’s all for staying with the ‘body positivityyyy’ trend. As she calls other women hoes?
In my opinion does have a beautiful body though. She is really gorgeous. It is refreshing to see red marks and stretch marks etc on Instagram because it’s real, but why can’t people post ‘real’ stuff all the time? Why does it have to be a big special post and all the rest are posed and filtered?

Reactions: 17
On her arm, is that just keratoris pilaris / freckles? Reminds me of shingles 😬

(not shaming her though, I have a very similar body type. Just curious as it's in a slightly strange circular pattern all over her arm)

Reactions: 3
On her arm, is that just keratoris pilaris / freckles? Reminds me of shingles 😬
I also have that on my arms sometimes. Completely normal but worse when it’s cold. I think this thread is great for venting about her crap parenting but I’m not here for the body shaming 😏

Reactions: 12
I also have that on my arms sometimes. Completely normal but worse when it’s cold. I think this thread is great for venting about her crap parenting but I’m not here for the body shaming 😏
I have it too, but not in the strong splodges - e.g. I get it all over my arms particularly when it's cold, but it's not localised or in a pattern like hers is

I’m a bit behind on this thread but have seen a lot of people mentioning the fact Mia may have personality disorder.

As somebody who works with mental health and learning disability patients I can tell you that PD is very serious and frankly quite frightening at times.

I’m not saying she does or doesn’t have any form of it. But from people I have worked with I know that just because she’s changed her mind a few times doesn’t mean she has this awful condition.

Once you have been 1-1 in a room with a PD patient you will know exactly what I mean.

I think Mia just jumps on any old trend for views 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.