Mia Jeal #7 Started college, saving for sperm. Placing our bets she quits in the first term

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia looked so bored and uninterested whilst playing with Mabel... she kept looking up at the tv which clearly is more important to her

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think Mia might change her name but not tell people. That way when she applies for jobs etc people will google her and not have these threads pop up.

I give it two years as an absolute maximum before she sacks YouTube in. Although realistically it’ll probably be 12 - 18 months unless she can think of a way to make her channel grow again - last week was another week of only gaining 100 subscribers.

I think something will happen to make her mature and make her look back and cringe at her videos, eg she’ll meet a guy, make friends irl or be forced to get a job

I think Mia might change her name but not tell people. That way when she applies for jobs etc people will google her and not have these threads pop up.

I give it two years as an absolute maximum before she sacks YouTube in. Although realistically it’ll probably be 12 - 18 months unless she can think of a way to make her channel grow again - last week was another week of only gaining 100 subscribers.

I think something will happen to make her mature and make her look back and cringe at her videos, eg she’ll meet a guy, make friends irl or be forced to get a job
She doesn't seem to realise people who want to start following "teen mums" or mummy vloggers want to actually see you being a parent and caring about your child its no wonder its going no where imagin starting to watch her teen mum vlogs and its her talking to a camera or moaning about her child 24/7

Reactions: 11
It was nice to see Mia properly playing with Mabel. I wonder whether this is what she always does but just doesn’t show it, or if it’s because she’s reading here.
Beth does seem to interact more with her still, despite not even living in the same house all the time.
Also, anyone notice that every time Mia mentions no longer supporting someone/ something (e.g. Shane Dawson, JKR and Shein) it’s after she’s shown public support, likely due to people telling her what she’s supporting is bad as she doesn’t seem to educate herself in any way about these things.

Reactions: 7
Okayyyy.
Time for my video roundup:
Massive dumb click bait in Mias title.
Mia feeds Mabel BANANA BREAD and wafers again (surprise). She shows off her ‘healthy’ Ellas cookies for Mabel (they’re apparently for 12+ plus but Mia says she knows better). Mia has a really bad Ad for native. Mia goes out but of course never shows us, just tells us what she bought once she’s home. Mabel plays alone. Mia called Mabel ‘a lazy pig’. (This makes me sad. My mum called me ‘funny’ things like this my whole life until It turned into witch and cow as I got older. Horrid thing to call a baby - don’t think parents understand how hurtful that will be once she keeps saying it as she gets older). Mia played with her for a bit. Did some cute sensory play. Mia obviously had a vlog on in the background and was far more interested in that than Mabel clawing for a hug. Mabel walked to Beth. Mia does her hair in the car with Beth. Mia makes more dumb pouty faces with her tongue out. 3 second clip of Mia out the house eating food. TAA daa.

Reactions: 18
Yeah, shes just shorter. I don't get why Mia keeps mentioning that she is petite lol
Being Petite has nothing to do with weight, it’s about height so if Mabel is short then she is petite but obviously she’s a baby so it’s still weird for Mia to constantly go on about it

in the car vlog Mia is wearing her seatbelt under her arm pit and not correct and Beth isn’t wearing one at all! The car is clearly moving as well towards the end. Not a good example at all!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
"We've been out all morning so she'll want to be on her own for a bit" more like shes been stuck in a pram all day and probably wants attention 🤦‍♀️ also mabel leaning on mia ans giving her a hug says it all, she wants her mum and mias just no interested at all

• Sad
Reactions: 19
in the car vlog Mia is wearing her seatbelt under her arm pit and not correct and Beth isn’t wearing one at all! The car is clearly moving as well towards the end. Not a good example at all!
Just went back to check that, terrifying!!!! 😱

Reactions: 5
Again shock horror banana bread and wafers for breakfast. Doesn’t know what else to give her? Eggs, smoothies, pancakes, waffles, different fruit, baked oats. It’s not hard to Google it 😂
Mabel is a child she doesn’t have the mind power to want to be alone she’s a bleeping baby. They don’t want alone time they want to be played with, loved and cared for.
I was on edge watching the rice sensory as my little girl would have tried to eat so much of that dry rice and ended up chocking but at least she tried 🤷‍♀️ I mean she had a face liked thunder and only did it for the camera but it’s a start! How pissed off did she look that Mabel wasn’t interested and then Mabel was walking and wanted a cuddle and Mia wasn’t taking any notice! So so sad😞 more brown, earthy tones mentioned poor Mabel won’t know any colours! Twilight on in the background instead of nursery rhymes *sigh* Mia check out little baby bum on you tube or coco melon! Mabel will love it!! It runs from 7am-7pm in my house as background noise! And the last thing I’m going to moan about is her calling her child a lazy pig- WHAT THE duck MIA SHE IS YOUR BABY GIRL NOT A bleeping LAZY PIG. The only lazy pig around here is Mia.
so so angry and really concerned for Mabel :(

Reactions: 22
And the last thing I’m going to moan about is her calling her child a lazy pig- WHAT THE duck MIA SHE IS YOUR BABY GIRL NOT A bleeping LAZY PIG. The only lazy pig around here is Mia.
so so angry and really concerned for Mabel :(
Wait she called Mabel a lazy pig ???😳😳

Mia is definitely turning her comments off, YouTube normally does it straight away and I noticed there were quite afew negative comments, refreshed and it was turned off! It just makes me so frustrated how hard she’ll work to ignore the criticism while making 0 changes 🙄 she doesn’t care for her daughter or content at all, just wants to get paid.

Reactions: 19
So last week Mia called Mabel a toad and now she’s called her a lazy pig

Poor little girl :(

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.