Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think we should make a rave about thread for young family youtubers so we don’t take over this thread?

Reactions: 4
View attachment 214585Her fans are SO young 🤧ofc you’ll want to put a baby in a raincoat, not even a “karen” (HATE that phrase) thing 😩

Not the best at these things, but how does one get from 92,100 to 92,200 in that quick amount of time? (this is on social blade!)

i’m still quite new to Mia/Tattle. I found it right after i found Mia’s channel 😂 Anyway, I have no idea how it jumped up that quickly? What is she doing
View attachment 214591
All I’m saying is she wouldn’t be the first youtuber to be caught buying followers 👀☕

Reactions: 6
I think the thing is with Mia people would prefer If she was truthful instead of just the lies. Like if she said Mabel doesn’t have a fixed bedtime routine. Instead of putting her to bed at 7 for one video. Then lying. Like humans aren’t perfect but what’s the point in trying to be perfect then lying then people finding out her lies. If she actually showed a reality instead of her own little bubble it may make other people feel like it’s okay if there baby is really awkward at bedtime or cries sometimes instead of saying my baby goes to bed at 7 every single night or my baby never cries. Like no one want Mia to be perfect. People want her to be real and accept advice to make herself a better parent , not take it all As hate ,because no one is EVER perfect Like we all have space to improve

Reactions: 14
can anyone please tell me some good mom youtube channels not necessarily teen moms? {i already watch Keira} Mia is getting soooo boring, i just can't anymore
hapa family! Their two little girls are so cute and so intelligent they make me laugh so much and the parents are so down to earth!

also gigi&me they have such a cute family and she was a teen mum, i dont watch them as much anymore but i used to love their content

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg Jude being part of the 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 #AllLivesMatter 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 gang was not the plot twist I expected 😳😂 Maybe Mia will think twice about idolising a stranger on the internet next time?
Kinda like how she was standing up for Shane Dawson until she realised that he made peodophilia jokes and then decided to no longer stan.

Reactions: 8
I really like watching Layla Buell and Lucy Carter
Lucy Carter has a thread on here that I comment on all the time, please don’t be too influenced by her she isn’t a great parent, she’s denied help for her son who has a speech delay, she doesn’t own coats for her 7/8 month old twins, when her babies were a few months old she used to leave them in bouncers for hours on end and now does the same with jumperoos (even though neither her or her husband work and are home all day), she also has clear favourite children, there are so many other things I could say, look at her thread and you’ll see!

Reactions: 10
Lucy Carter has a thread on here that I comment on all the time, please don’t be too influenced by her she isn’t a great parent, she’s denied help for her son who has a speech delay, she doesn’t own coats for her 7/8 month old twins, when her babies were a few months old she used to leave them in bouncers for hours on end and now does the same with jumperoos (even though neither her or her husband work and are home all day), she also has clear favourite children, there are so many other things I could say, look at her thread and you’ll see!
oooh i watch lucy and think it would be interesting to read that thread how do i find it/ what’s it called?! x

I'm sorry but if they where that worried they would refer it to her area, and a social worker would never tell you "yup we would put her in foster care" and if they did they shouldn't be doing that as a job. They wouldn't put her in foster care if they where that worried they would look at other family members to look after her they would never rip a child away from a home if a mother isnt doing the best for there baby it would be other family members

Reactions: 10
@Elenaschule Sorry I don’t agree with this at all. There’s a difference between Mia needing support and guidance on her parenting style versus Mia needing intervention because Mabel is in danger. “If Mia lived close” means nothing - if they thought they needed to intervene then they would have. It sounds more like you’re wasting their time to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Idk why Mia bleeped out where they’re going on holiday in her new video like she’s a celeb..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
117344"]
I was shocked when she started shaving when sharing the bath. Mabel might be different but when my daughter is in the bath she is constantly trying to drink the water and suck it out of her sponge etc. The thought of her doing that when there is hair and old tan in the water worries me
Yeah in one clip Mabel had the sponge in her mouth that was in the water completely vile 🤢🤢🤮🤮

I already have and they weren’t impressed with her I’ve showed them loads of her clips of what I feel could put Mabel in danger from birth to now and that where very shocked but they said that if Mia lived close that Mabel would be taken into foster care due to neglect and Mia would need to have parenting assessments via supervised contact I do honestly hope they get involved before anything bad happens to that poor baby I hope they find where she lives and takes Mabel so she can learn how to properly care for her

Actually there has been loads of things
[/QUOTE]

There’s no way they would ever say something like that to you - that’s breaking confidentiality and data protection. Do you really think social services go round telling random people they would take people’s children away?

The threshold is way, way higher than anything Mia has shown for social services involvement, let alone to actually have Mabel removed.

And you know different areas can communicate with each other right? So they could still make a referral to another area. Otherwise anyone with social services involvement could just move areas.

If this is true (which I doubt) then you’ve WAY overstepped the mark. And whether or not it’s true you’re just going to make us look like butters and justify the nonsense Mia says about this forum.

Bear in mind this whole forum was started because of the Ingram family - the dad is a literal predator and is creepy af to his kids and step daughter. It was in the news a fair bit and nothing happened with the kids. You really think they’d be interested in Mia :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah in one clip Mabel had the sponge in her mouth that was in the water completely vile 🤢🤢🤮🤮

I already have and they weren’t impressed with her I’ve showed them loads of her clips of what I feel could put Mabel in danger from birth to now and that where very shocked but they said that if Mia lived close that Mabel would be taken into foster care due to neglect and Mia would need to have parenting assessments via supervised contact I do honestly hope they get involved before anything bad happens to that poor baby I hope they find where she lives and takes Mabel so she can learn how to properly care for her

Actually there has been loads of things
What a load of tripe. Have you ever heard of duty of care? It’s something that teachers, doctors, social services etc have. If they suspect (or know) a child is in danger it has to be reported to the relevant authorities (social services or police). It is therefore against the law for a social worker to believe a child is in imminent danger and do nothing.

So hush up.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.