Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
117344"]
I was shocked when she started shaving when sharing the bath. Mabel might be different but when my daughter is in the bath she is constantly trying to drink the water and suck it out of her sponge etc. The thought of her doing that when there is hair and old tan in the water worries me
Yeah in one clip Mabel had the sponge in her mouth that was in the water completely vile 🤢🤢🤮🤮

I already have and they weren’t impressed with her I’ve showed them loads of her clips of what I feel could put Mabel in danger from birth to now and that where very shocked but they said that if Mia lived close that Mabel would be taken into foster care due to neglect and Mia would need to have parenting assessments via supervised contact I do honestly hope they get involved before anything bad happens to that poor baby I hope they find where she lives and takes Mabel so she can learn how to properly care for her

Actually there has been loads of things
[/QUOTE]

I’m sorry but thats out of order, what a waste of child services time. They wouldn’t atall say “if she lived closer” they’d do something about it!! It’s like going out and sayin “nah we won’t catch that murderer today, they’re too far away” you’re either chatting tit or you have genuinely took it upon yourself to contact someone about a clearly very healthy and happy baby.

Mia is not a bad parent!!! She’s a bad influencer. Yes her shaving in a bath with Mabel was disgusting and not something I’d do as a mother but doesn’t deserve her kid taken off her wtf. Mia needs guidance and a health visitor or something.. not be made to feel like a criminal. Wtf is wrong with you.

Reactions: 15
I’m confused to why social services was even brought up on here? Mabels not in any danger... she’s loved and looked after, yes mia has made mistakes just like most other mams only difference is is hers are shown for many people to see. She does Still have some growing up to do but saying Mabel should be taken off her is the most ridiculous thing.

Reactions: 24
I haven’t watched Beth’s pack with me video but does she say where they’re going? 😂
I think she said something along the lines of “when I went to centre Parcs that last time I wore this...” or something very similar

Also just waiting for the video “a viewer called social services on me” but I definitely don’t agree with that , that is way way over stepping the mark and I really hope that it isn’t true and nobody went that far😬

Reactions: 8
[/QUOTE]
Yeah in one clip Mabel had the sponge in her mouth that was in the water completely vile 🤢🤢🤮🤮

I already have and they weren’t impressed with her I’ve showed them loads of her clips of what I feel could put Mabel in danger from birth to now and that where very shocked but they said that if Mia lived close that Mabel would be taken into foster care due to neglect and Mia would need to have parenting assessments via supervised contact I do honestly hope they get involved before anything bad happens to that poor baby I hope they find where she lives and takes Mabel so she can learn how to properly care for her

Actually there has been loads of things
[/QUOTE]
I'm honestly disgusted that you thought it was alright to call social services and waste there time on someone that is clearly not being abused or neglected. Mabel is clearly fine, yes Mia has done somethings that maybe aren't ideal or how it should've been done but she's also a first time parents who needs to make these mistakes to fix them

I can't believe that you thought it was alright to phone them and waste the time that could've been used on children that actually need help.

So if your story isn't complete bullshit I genuinely hope there's a way to ban you from this thread because that is too far. This thread is about Mia and her mistakes, she's obviously a capable mother who can look after her and it's not like Mabel's not being looked after, she gets fed, she's got a bed. She has everything that she needs, yes Mia maybe put things before spending time with Mabel but child services is for children who are being abused or neglected not children who you can see are happy. I'm disgusted that you as a person who has morals thought that was okay in some way. This could've ruined there lives over something that's not needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
On her new video I’m sure she said mabels in the swing seat as she wouldn’t settle at six and this was 5 to 9 or something so was she in the swing seat for all that time

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m confused to why social services was even brought up on here? Mabels not in any danger... she’s loved and looked after, yes mia has made mistakes just like most other mams only difference is is hers are shown for many people to see. She does Still have some growing up to do but saying Mabel should be taken off her is the most ridiculous thing.
I agree. Mabel isn’t in danger like there rare so many worse children out there. Mabel is fed. Cleaned. Has a good bed to sleep in. Has toys. And is loved. Maybe Mia isn’t doing parenting perfectly or the right way but she’s trying and Mabel is not in danger. Please don’t waiste social services time because in the time you are waisteing time there’s some one out there needing the help

Also Mia’s gonna struggle when she’s on holiday if she doesn’t have the swing seat for Mabel because it’s as if Mabel is always in it and it’s not like Mia can bring it with her

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why is Mia leaving Mabel in her swing seat whilst she sleeps!! That’s an accident waiting to happen! Babies (especially with mabels size) should always be watched in swings etc🤦🏼‍♀️

Mias Twitter is the most disgusting and immature thing I’ve ever come across 🤮
It’s so funny aswell how she can idolise someone for looks but then gets left speechless when he’s having a white supremacy rant on Instagram live 🥴seems about on Mias wavelength

Reactions: 13
I agree. Mabel isn’t in danger like there rare so many worse children out there. Mabel is fed. Cleaned. Has a good bed to sleep in. Has toys. And is loved. Maybe Mia isn’t doing parenting perfectly or the right way but she’s trying and Mabel is not in danger. Please don’t waiste social services time because in the time you are waisteing time there’s some one out there needing the help

Also Mia’s gonna struggle when she’s on holiday if she doesn’t have the swing seat for Mabel because it’s as if Mabel is always in it and it’s not like Mia can bring it with her
I struggle to personally see how she’s trying? All I see her do is delete all comments and ignore any criticism? There are many many things shes done that could be dangerous and damaging to Mabel (literally what 99% of this thread is!) and she refuses to acknowledge or do better. I agree Mabel is fed, clean etc, but there’s more to being a good mum than that imo. Mia still puts her own hobbies & own needs WAY before Mabel’s and I don’t think that’s ok! Obviously social is a reach & they wouldn’t be interested anyway like everyone’s said, but she’s hardly trying to be a good mum either! And of course this seems to be due to PND, so I don’t think it would be a bad thing for someone to give her some support. But I guess that’s just me 😂

edit: I literally warned her about the dangers of not using boiled water to kill the bacteria in formula, told her what’s in formula & what it can cause etc, and she just blocked me and continued to use cold water & use the same bottle through the night. Again, not social services level but hardly gives me faith that she cares that much 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I struggle to personally see how she’s trying? All I see her do is delete all comments and ignore any criticism? There are many many things shes done that could be dangerous and damaging to Mabel (literally what 99% of this thread is!) and she refuses to acknowledge or do better. I agree Mabel is fed, clean etc, but there’s more to being a good mum than that imo. Mia still puts her own hobbies & own needs WAY before Mabel’s and I don’t think that’s ok! Obviously social is a reach & they wouldn’t be interested anyway like everyone’s said, but she’s hardly trying to be a good mum either! And of course this seems to be due to PND, so I don’t think it would be a bad thing for someone to give her some support. But I guess that’s just me 😂

edit: I literally warned her about the dangers of not using boiled water to kill the bacteria in formula, told her what’s in formula & what it can cause etc, and she just blocked me and continued to use cold water & use the same bottle through the night. Again, not social services level but hardly gives me faith that she cares that much 🤷🏽‍♀️
After 6 months you don’t have to use boiled water. From my memory Mia used boiled or freshly boiled for all of mabels bottles up to around that time. After that you can use clean water from the tap. I had to move to formula when my son was 4 weekish olds and he was in neonatal for being born early and asked the nurses how to make it (as I was scared of doing it wrong) and that is what I was told. And there is nothing wrong with formula. It is regularly tested to ensure it safe for babes. And the fact it is common for premmies to be put on while the mother builds up a milk stock or mins milk slows down (as what happened with me)

I agree she does tend to put her needs and wants before Mabel’s but Hopefully that is just coming about because she pottentionally has PND and so once that is dealt with (which hopefully will be soon as isn’t the uk opening up again now ??).

Don’t have much to say on the first point but please don’t spread lies about formula. As long as she levels the scoops and uses clean water she is making the formula perfectly.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
After 6 months you don’t have to use boiled water. From my memory Mia used boiled or freshly boiled for all of mabels bottles up to around that time. After that you can use clean water from the tap. I had to move to formula when my son was 4 weekish olds and he was in neonatal for being born early and asked the nurses how to make it (as I was scared of doing it wrong) and that is what I was told. And there is nothing wrong with formula. It is regularly tested to ensure it safe for babes. And the fact it is common for premmies to be put on while the mother builds up a milk stock or mins milk slows down (as what happened with me)

Don’t feel like agrueing your first point as I don’t believe I’d achieve anything but please don’t spread lies about formula. As long as she levels the scoops and uses clean water she is making the formula perfectly.
This is NOT true omg. They can have tap water from 6 months yes, but boiling water ALWAYS needs to be used to kill the bacteria in formula. It needs to be 70 degrees MINIMUM. Research the bacteria found in formula (even before the airborne ones from opening the lid, spoon etc) and you’ll see why boiled water is ESSENTIAL. One of the most well known bacteria is Cronobacter sakazakii, which can cause sepsis and meningitis, which if you aren’t aware can be very deadly. Also, nope she showed herself using cold water from the kettle (the bottle didn’t steam at all so clearly wasn’t boiled) when Mabel was a newborn. Also, did you pull a muscle with that reach? I never said there’s anything wrong with formula - I literally use it myself 🤦🏽‍♀️ You’re the one spreading lies, you seriously need to do some research, check the NHS website for a start 😬 p.s Mia also showed herself not levelling out the scoops 😂

also, anyone else notice it’s always the “new members” defending Mia 👀🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Don’t feel like agrueing your first point as I don’t believe I’d achieve anything but please don’t spread lies about formula. As long as she levels the scoops and uses clean water she is making the formula perfectly.
Boiling water kills any bacteria in formula.. please always make your bottles with boiling water.
Even when using a perfect prep machine this is what the “hot shot” is for.

Attachments

• Heart
🤦‍♀️ Newcomers, you can’t defend stupid. BOILED WATER SHOULD MY USED IN FORMULA. Whether they’re 6 months or 1 year old.It’s in black and white on NHS!

Reactions: 18
honestly thought that using boiling water was common sense 😂 swear some people on here are her 12 year old fans

Reactions: 16
This is NOT true omg. They can have tap water from 6 months yes, but boiling water ALWAYS needs to be used to kill the bacteria in formula. It needs to be 70 degrees MINIMUM. Research the bacteria found in formula (even before the airborne ones from opening the lid, spoon etc) and you’ll see why boiled water is ESSENTIAL. One of the most well known bacteria is Cronobacter sakazakii, which can cause sepsis and meningitis, which if you aren’t aware can be very deadly. Also, nope she showed herself using cold water from the kettle (the bottle didn’t steam at all so clearly wasn’t boiled) when Mabel was a newborn. Also, did you pull a muscle with that reach? I never said there’s anything wrong with formula - I literally use it myself 🤦🏽‍♀️ You’re the one spreading lies, you seriously need to do some research, check the NHS website for a start 😬 p.s Mia also showed herself not levelling out the scoops 😂

also, anyone else notice it’s always the “new members” defending Mia 👀🙄
You said something about what is in formula. I presumed you thought it was not a healthy choice my apologies I miss interpreted what you meant. I mean I always boiled water for bub as that was just as simple as using the tap but I was just stating what a neonates nurse told me and personally I’ll believe she knows what best for my child.

Reactions: 1
You said something about what is in formula. I presumed you thought it was not a healthy choice my apologies I miss interpreted what you meant. I mean I always boiled water for bub as that was just as simple as using the tap but I was just stating what a neonates nurse told me and personally I’ll believe she knows what best for my child.
i think whoever told you that needs a new job!🤷🏼‍♀️

just do a quick google ffs rather than putting your child at risk!!!😡
Good luck to you!🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I would like add I’m 22. I am not a fan of Mia. She’s just someone I put on in the background as I hate silence when roro is asleep. And was just repeating what I was taught in neonatal. Each to there own. Not saying you personally have to do it and I do believe boiling is better then tap water.

Reactions: 2
I would like add I’m 22. I am not a fan of Mia. She’s just someone I put on in the background as I hate silence when roro is asleep. And was just repeating what I was taught in neonatal. Each to there own. Not saying you personally have to do it and I do believe boiling is better then tap water.
You literally said you can use clean tap water instead of boiling the water... which is fine if they’re drinking tap water from 6 months + but formula always needs boiling water to kill bacteria. You said you aren’t a fan of Mia but you said earlier that from your memory Mia always boiled the water (so you must’ve watched quite a few videos to be telling us what she done) which is bullshit btw. Mia always used cold water because I was always confused with how it’s the perfect temperature for Mabel to drink straight away, after watching multiple videos I’ve seen and heard her say that she has a machine to heat the milk to the perfect temperature for a baby. She would sometimes boil a kettle in the morning and use that water later at night (when it’s cold) for mabels bottles in the night.

I agree that she isn’t a bad mum but when people try helping her by giving her correct advice (with facts from the internet!) she chooses to ignore/block comments and do her own thing because “Mia knows best”. If she changed her attitude and listened every now and then this thread wouldn’t be so popular 🤷‍♀️ She’s only a small YouTuber don’t forget.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.