Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Mia is going to regret that TikTok later in life... Imagine if her employer found that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You don’t need mates that live on your doorstep to determine whether you have friends or not! That’s motherhood for you! Life gets in the way... I’ve got people I consider my best friends who I haven’t physically seen since Christmas but I know they’re a face time or a text away if I need them or just fancy a chat 🙄 stop victimising yourself Mia !

Reactions: 22
Her friend Caitlin doesn’t seem happy about her saying she has no friends🙃 the distance has literally no relevance to not having friends? She’s still your friend weather she’s 10 or 100 miles away?
if I seen a friend post that I would just block them and I would be hurt too. tbh Mia doesn't deserve to have any friends

Reactions: 9
so she just posted the tiktok that got deleted on her insta story and.. yikes 😳😳 im on tiktok and i understand that it can be a trend but you dont have to do every trend especially if its that gross. its also gross seeing mia do it since shes underage but overall it really shows her immaturity

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah I saw this which makes no sence cause she commented on Tiktok saying she deleted it cause she couldn't be bothered with the hate..... so why you uploading it else where🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Disclaimer for all the snowflakes” .. says the one who deletes every comment that isn’t calling you the best mum ever 🙄

also I’m laughing at her saying YouTube is only 50% of her income, with the rest being brands.. She’s done like 5 brand deals fgs and they don’t pay that much to small youtubers 🤦🏽‍♀️ She acts like she’s balling lmao & you know the 13 year olds who also have never paid rent either will believe her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cannot believe her attitude in the new video

“£200 is nowhere near how much I earn” blah blah blah

she is only “financially stable” as she calls it because she doesn’t pay rent, household bills or even her own child’s food😂 plus calling people snowflakes .. very rude

EDIT: omg she gets child benefit.. does this mean she doesn’t work too hard anymore😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m starting to feel like she doesn’t put content out there to make herself happy anymore or to please her viewers, her videos are literally just lowkey digging at comments made on here, it’s her way of arguing her point about things she reads on here..and her title for the new vid is pretty much identical to itsjustkeira !🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm not sure if I understood the video correctly. Is Mia saying all she gives her mum is £90 and that is just for mabel. When I was 18 and working full time and living at home. I paid £300 a month and bought my food. So does she not paying any money for her own food and utilities x

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure if I understood the video correctly. Is Mia saying all she gives her mum is £90 and that is just for mabel. When I was 18 and working full time and living at home. I paid £300 a month and bought my food. So does she not paying any money for her own food and utilities x
she said before that she doesn't pay anything for herself and Mabel, it sounds like she realised she could get child benefit, so she gives that to her mum to cover Mabel (in hopes people will stop saying she doesn't pay for Mabel - even though it costs more than £80 a month!) but still doesn't pay anything from her own money for herself or Mabel. She definitely doesn't pay for food or rent etc..

Also, i swear that video was completely pointless? She didn't give any information or helpful tips on saving or anything.. She literally just said she makes money in 3 ways and its more than £100..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
HOW I AM FINANCIALLY STABLE AT 17! | SAVING TIPS + YOUTUBE TEA! Summary

Starts with a disclaimer for "the snowflakes" who are sensitive about money talk
Spent some time figuring out how much to save, how much to spend etc
Using mostly fake numbers
YouTube is her full time job and she works "really really hard" and "all the time"
50% of her income is youtube views/ads, 30-40% is brand deals (not that she has many??)
Apparently she used to get 6 or 7 a week (okay Mia :LOL: wonder if they were legit or just the crap companies that spam every youtuber)
Other 10% is affiliate links
Uses Youtube Money for her monthly expenses
Uses brand deal money for savings or bigger purchases
She said the car seat was £200 so a brand deal went towards that and some went into savings, which suggests she'll make a bit more than £200 from a brand deal which sounds about right

A few brand deals will cover her car insurance for the year
Doesn't want to depend on brand deals because they're just random and she doesn't know when she'll get them (but she's also "bombarded" with them apparently, which makes me think they're not legit ones)
Always has at least £1000 in her bank which was from one of her first paychecks
She gets £90 a month Child Benefit for Mabel (thought she worked too hard for benefits???) which she sends to her mum for formula etc

She's got a sharp shock coming when she moves out, she seems to have no idea what realistic living costs are if she thinks all Mabel costs a month is £90 + reusable nappies and clothes regularly.

There's also no mention of tax which she should be paying if she earns over £12,500. Think she could be dodging otherwise she'd mention it? Also no mention of her pension and while I know she's young it's always wise to invest in your pension while you're working full time as you never know when you'll be out of work in the future.

I don't how she dragged Youtube money = spending, Brand deal money = Savings and big purchases, child benefit = money for Mabel into a nearly 20 minute video. Also have no idea what the "YouTube Tea" was meant to be

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Copying that Kiera’s video now 😂

Also didn’t she say that her videos were meant to be exciting this week...but they’re more boring than ever 😂

Reactions: 16
HOW I AM FINANCIALLY STABLE AT 17! | SAVING TIPS + YOUTUBE TEA! Summary

Starts with a disclaimer for "the snowflakes" who are sensitive about money talk
Spent some time figuring out how much to save, how much to spend etc
Using mostly fake numbers
YouTube is her full time job and she works "really really hard" and "all the time"
50% of her income is youtube views/ads, 30-40% is brand deals (not that she has many??)
Apparently she used to get 6 or 7 a week (okay Mia :LOL: wonder if they were legit or just the crap companies that spam every youtuber)
Other 10% is affiliate links
Uses Youtube Money for her monthly expenses
Uses brand deal money for savings or bigger purchases
She said the car seat was £200 so a brand deal went towards that and some went into savings, which suggests she'll make a bit more than £200 from a brand deal which sounds about right

A few brand deals will cover her car insurance for the year
Doesn't want to depend on brand deals because they're just random and she doesn't know when she'll get them (but she's also "bombarded" with them apparently, which makes me think they're not legit ones)
Always has at least £1000 in her bank which was from one of her first paychecks
She gets £90 a month Child Benefit for Mabel (thought she worked too hard for benefits???) which she sends to her mum for formula etc

She's got a sharp shock coming when she moves out, she seems to have no idea what realistic living costs are if she thinks all Mabel costs a month is £90 + reusable nappies and clothes regularly.

There's also no mention of tax which she should be paying if she earns over £12,500. Think she could be dodging otherwise she'd mention it? Also no mention of her pension and while I know she's young it's always wise to invest in your pension while you're working full time as you never know when you'll be out of work in the future.

I don't how she dragged Youtube money = spending, Brand deal money = Savings and big purchases, child benefit = money for Mabel into a nearly 20 minute video. Also have no idea what the "YouTube Tea" was meant to be
Agree when she brags that she’s inundated with brand deals what she really means is that she gets a lot of spammy Instagram comments like

“Hey girl 💫 we have a gift for you! 💕 DM for deets 💋

And then when she apparently has all those emails to answer, she means she’s chasing these fake brands for free stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i think mia has some weird hang up about money. she talks a lot about it, when idgaf how much or little somebody earns. she just seems to gloat about how 'rich' she is. i don't want to be watching somebody talking about that, plus many of her 12 year old fans aren't gonna be interested in benefits, taxes, earnings. i know i didnt when i was 12 i didn't even understand what half of it was 😂

even now at 21 i have no clue how the links work, or ads on youtube. maybe im just dumb 😂

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.