Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just don’t see why she’d think 25 year old Jude, would want Mia age 17 with a baby living at home with no life experience and planning her second baby hopefully a boy to be called Jude but it’s gonna be a donor baby in Liverpool an he absolutely will not be baby judes father and he absolutely cannot wear anything other than shades of tit, and must be willing to watch glee, wait for Mia to finish writing in her witchcraft journal and watering her plants, all whilst ignoring Mabel AND baby no2 on the floor, telling him he can look after them, but he’s can’t be their daddy🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just don’t see why she’d think 25 year old Jude, would want Mia age 17 with a baby living at home with no life experience and planning her second baby hopefully a boy to be called Jude but it’s gonna be a donor baby in Liverpool an he absolutely will not be baby judes father and he absolutely cannot wear anything other than shades of tit, and must be willing to watch glee, wait for Mia to finish writing in her witchcraft journal and watering her plants, all whilst ignoring Mabel AND baby no2 on the floor, telling him he can look after them, but he’s can’t be their daddy🤣🤣🤣
And in the evenings they can play animal crossing together while sharing their 5th energy drink of the day all to the background noise of Mabel crying because She’s still waiting on her teeth which will come in ANY day now 😂 poor pet has been teething since she was 2 months old wasn’t she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn’t jude have a fling with Daniella Westbrook? What makes Mia think he’s daddy but not daddy material for her billion babies?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Didn’t jude have a fling with Daniella Westbrook? What makes Mia think he’s daddy but not daddy material for her billion babies?
Yeah I’m sure he did a couple of years back

Yeah I’m sure he did a couple of years back

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I accept this is weirdly specific but when Jude gets a partner Mia is 100% going to hate on them like the one direction fans used to hate on the boy's girlfriends :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Intro of new vlog mia singing "hey jude" turned off straight away

Also skipped through and I feel so bad that's shes ruined mabels kitchen

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
so Mia is singing hey Jude hmmm. spent half the video skipping it, in fact all of it apart from her singing

Reactions: 6
Mia isn’t a bad singer but I hate listening to her sing 😭maybe I’m just being a hater but it irks me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's so shallow. I was going to say she'd hate if a guy was doing to her what she's doing to Jude, but actually she'd probably be alright with it as long as he was good looking

Reactions: 8
I think it shows a lot that Mabel is more interested in the camera than her mum singing.. probably because all she knows is her mum talking into one rather than giving her attention.

Reactions: 11
Is it just me that finds the hey Jude song a bit creepy after seeing her post all those comments on his videos etc??

Reactions: 24
Anyone see the video mia shared to her story , Mabel in the pool and Mia on the side on her phone not Paying any attention? Also is it just me that Worries about my baby slipping in the pool? My little girl can crawl now too and is a month younger than Mabel and I hover over constantly in the bath and her tiny paddling pool I’d be so afraid of one slip and god knows what happening

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Anyone see the video mia shared to her story , Mabel in the pool and Mia on the side on her phone not Paying any attention? Also is it just me that Worries about my baby slipping in the pool? My little girl can crawl now too and is a month younger than Mabel and I hover over constantly in the bath and her tiny paddling pool I’d be so afraid of one slip and god knows what happening
Shes probably to busy stalking jude , it's sad cause Mabel goes to where mia is sat wanting attention

Reactions: 12
Does anyone watch it’s just Kiera, she is also a teen mum with a son, and she is getting more views n likes quicker than Mia these days !!

Reactions: 14
Does anyone watch it’s just Kiera, she is also a teen mum with a son, and she is getting more views n likes quicker than Mia these days !!
Yes!! I followed her pregnancy because she ended up on my tiktok fyp

Reactions: 7
if that guy Jude dated a woman 21 years older than him i don't think he really cares about a 17 year old kid who has 10k in her bank account😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.