Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that finds the hey Jude song a bit creepy after seeing her post all those comments on his videos etc??
She’d deffo deny that it’s anything to do with Jude Jude, but honestly it’s so weird an creepy, it would be completely wrong if it was the other way round especially since he’s older than her

Reactions: 10
She lies about everything, she posted on her snapchat 2 months without ziggy- I know she’s upset and obvs I don’t know the exact date but it was the week after the 10th June - I remembered because our own pet passed away on the 10th June and when I saw she lost ziggy in the days after that I felt so bad for her but it hasn’t been 2 months Fact

Attachments

I put up a comment earlier in a polite manner asking why go to all the hassle of painting it a different colour when babies like bright things. Surprise surprise she has deleted it!!

Reactions: 14
I’m ngl, when I first saw the kitchen I wasn’t a fan of the pink and green so also would’ve changed it if I were in her shoes, but probably would have gone with something like blue and pink as they’re nice bright colours that look nice together, or even blue and purple or green to make it more gender neutral for a potential future son. All Mia did was paint it white with a red door, I’m not sure if she mentioned it but I couldn’t see the details she talked about painting on.

Reactions: 8
did she give up on the workout? if i don't remember wrong she said she was still doing it but to me it seems like she does nothing all day long

And in the evenings they can play animal crossing together while sharing their 5th energy drink of the day all to the background noise of Mabel crying because She’s still waiting on her teeth which will come in ANY day now 😂 poor pet has been teething since she was 2 months old wasn’t she 😂
I don’t really follow her and all the updates I get are on here, but does she actually drink multiple energy drinks a day? It’s actually dangerous if she does. I’ve heard about people developing heart problems by regularly exceeding the maximum amount stated on the bottle.

Reactions: 1
Is it just me that finds the hey Jude song a bit creepy after seeing her post all those comments on his videos etc??
It’s like something out of a true crime documentary. Could be used as a character study into the mind of a cyber stalker 😂

• Haha
She lies about everything, she posted on her snapchat 2 months without ziggy- I know she’s upset and obvs I don’t know the exact date but it was the week after the 10th June - I remembered because our own pet passed away on the 10th June and when I saw she lost ziggy in the days after that I felt so bad for her but it hasn’t been 2 months Fact
Okay, she’s a week out... calm down love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
did she give up on the workout? if i don't remember wrong she said she was still doing it but to me it seems like she does nothing all day long
The project bounce back or something she did ? I wish she actually finished it , she said it was too much stress I’d love to watch those kind of videos

Reactions: 5
Is it bad all I can rememeber from Ziggy passing away is the awful video title "glowing up cause my cat died and I'm sad"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m ngl, when I first saw the kitchen I wasn’t a fan of the pink and green so also would’ve changed it if I were in her shoes, but probably would have gone with something like blue and pink as they’re nice bright colours that look nice together, or even blue and purple or green to make it more gender neutral for a potential future son. All Mia did was paint it white with a red door, I’m not sure if she mentioned it but I couldn’t see the details she talked about painting on.
It seemed the me that the “details” were the dots she put on the dial things 😂 here was me thinking she was gonna do an arty design on the utensils...but no, just dots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I put up a comment earlier in a polite manner asking why go to all the hassle of painting it a different colour when babies like bright things. Surprise surprise she has deleted it!!
Omg i put under it that its because she wants her Aesthetic to be colours that aren’t bright
So Mia starts college next month so lets see if she’ll actually go or make up more excuses🥱 im sure 2 weeks in we’ll get a video so i left college because i was bullied well nope Mia college is different but if you lie and lie then people will start to see you cant be trusted so nows the time to tell the truth x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If anyone actually told her they think it’s creepy how she’s singing Hey Jude to her child after harassing this Jude guy all week she’d probably come out with such a ridiculous excuse. “Well I’m just teaching Mabel how to say her future sibling’s name!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does Victoria seem to be the one who always watches Mabel when she’s in the swimming pool I mean shouldn’t Mia be doing that sought of thing instead of being on her phone 24/7 as she is her mother

Reactions: 12
Mia really dragged out the singing didn’t she, Mabel wasn't even interested towards the end

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watching the intro and I couldn’t help but notice Mia’s tongue looks kinda discoloured... bit of a random comment lol

Maybe it’s just the lighting
did you notice the weird huge white patch on her wrist im assuming from a watch or something 🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Jude doesn’t want an underaged girls babies Mia, especially when she has to ask for her mums permission first 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.