Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In today’s video she was like “by the time Mabel finishes playing with the toy kitchen I’ll have another one so they can share”

she also said “I want at least 5 kids so this will have to last maybe 12 years, and then when I’m done having kids Beth will be having hers so she can have the toy kitchen” like wtf slow down

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I mean it’s good that Mia is considerate of mental health when Mabel is older , sometimes days off are very needed to restore yourself . BUT commenting on her skin tone , weight and build at such a young age is exactly what could damage mental health so why not focus on the present instead of far future ..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry but talking about the fact “moo” and her boyfriend probably will sleep together made me sooo uncomfortable. Like yes of course but you’re talking about a baby at this moment in time. Slow down ffs.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Mia: "I'm a very creative and artsy person"
I bet she painted the kitchen tit brown/green as that seems to be her fav colour

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mia: "I'm a very creative and artsy person"
I bet she painted the kitchen tit brown/green as that seems to be her fav colour
Bet after all this time and effort she repaints it within 6 months bcos her style will inevitably change again, and ofc her child’s toys must always fit her aesthetic :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Bet after all this time and effort she repaints it within 6 months bcos her style will inevitably change again, and ofc her child’s toys must always fit her aesthetic :rolleyes:
She said in today’s video she’s giving baby clothes away to Kaci because she doesn’t like Mabel in them anymore because she’s changed her style for both her and herself

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I always cringe when Mia goes on about how long Mabel’s hair is because my son is the same age and this is his hair 😂View attachment 201734
Oh my his hair is adorable 🥰

Same my daughter is 2 weeks younger then Mabel and this is her hair, Mabel has hardly any hair compared to other babies
Oh my her hair is gorgeous 🥰

Also about Mia wanting another child. I think she doesn’t think about the stress off it. She only thinks about the aesthetics. My mum has me and my sister 15 months apart and even tho she says she doesn’t regret it she wishes she has a minimum of 2.5 years different as realistically you just have 2 babies with different needs at the same time. Like the eldest gasping for attention or wanting you to play whilst the other needs necessities like feeding or nappy changing. It’s not said the other child disappears once you have a new baby. Like the can’t just independent play all day and they want even more attention once the new baby has attention

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing is with Mia you will try and give her all this advice “maybe hold off on another child and get your education” “mabel looks cute in everything stop being picky with her clothes” “babies love bright colours, stop making all her toys look boring” they are 100% valid points to make and she will think you’re hating on her!!! These are things her mother should be telling her. Mabels best interests are not considered atall, she’s an accessory to Mia... exists to look and be dressed “cute” how sad. The way Mia obsesses over how everything looks rather than how things are going to be beneficial to Mabel also the way she can’t take accountability for some of her poor choices screams immaturity and how she is still a bratty stubborn kid.

Reactions: 18
I’m not led weaning my baby as she doesn’t do well with lumpy food even though she’s 10/11 months but I still involve food she can eat herself everyday. I’ve realised how easy it is to give them healthy fresh food while they learn to feed themselves. There’s so much more Mia could be doing for Mabel.

for example mia spoon feeds Mabel porridge every morning for breakfast with her 2 ounces of milk and added fruit but if she wants to led wean she could make scrambled egg and let Mabel feed herself. Also to mix things up rather than feed Mabel the same breakfast everyday she could give Mabel weetabix with powdered milk instead of cows milk to add to her milk intake (this is what I do with my daughter as she doesn’t like drinking much milk either!) it also helps her poo. Mabel never has lunch but she has a big breakfast and dinner (too big in my eyes). I think Mia should reduce the size of mabels meals and give her 3 a day to get her into a routine. Even a snack for lunch would be enough (and again she can stick to led weaning) by giving her cut up fruit, vegetable sticks or baby fruit wafers. With her meals she always gives her easy things like sandwiches and crisps (adult crisps with lots of salt) and jam and cream cheese sandwiches or whatever they are which are unhealthy. Instead she should make her proper meals. She could make a meal with vegetable stock, vegetables, lentils, chickpeas, beans and so on. Preparing baby food can be time consuming but you can make so many at once and freeze them. I make my daughter fish pie (Cod, potatoes and sweetcorn) and she loves it, she prefers this meal to any Heinz or Ella’s pouches dinner. You can also look online for really easy and simple baby dinner ideas... or if she wants to led wean but do something easy why doesn’t she make her cooked (soft) vegetables and cut into sticks so Mabel can feed herself. She can also do new potatoes cut in small pieces or sweet potato mash which Mabel can feed herself (yes it’s messy but that’s what led weaning is and if Mabel has a bath everyday after dinner anyway why does it matter?).

seeing as mia is “strictly led weaning but with a spoon” she hasn’t really thought about what to cook Mabel for a healthy, balanced diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m not led weaning my baby as she doesn’t do well with lumpy food even though she’s 10/11 months but I still involve food she can eat herself everyday. I’ve realised how easy it is to give them healthy fresh food while they learn to feed themselves. There’s so much more Mia could be doing for Mabel.

for example mia spoon feeds Mabel porridge every morning for breakfast with her 2 ounces of milk and added fruit but if she wants to led wean she could make scrambled egg and let Mabel feed herself. Also to mix things up rather than feed Mabel the same breakfast everyday she could give Mabel weetabix with powdered milk instead of cows milk to add to her milk intake (this is what I do with my daughter as she doesn’t like drinking much milk either!) it also helps her poo. Mabel never has lunch but she has a big breakfast and dinner (too big in my eyes). I think Mia should reduce the size of mabels meals and give her 3 a day to get her into a routine. Even a snack for lunch would be enough (and again she can stick to led weaning) by giving her cut up fruit, vegetable sticks or baby fruit wafers. With her meals she always gives her easy things like sandwiches and crisps (adult crisps with lots of salt) and jam and cream cheese sandwiches or whatever they are which are unhealthy. Instead she should make her proper meals. She could make a meal with vegetable stock, vegetables, lentils, chickpeas, beans and so on. Preparing baby food can be time consuming but you can make so many at once and freeze them. I make my daughter fish pie (Cod, potatoes and sweetcorn) and she loves it, she prefers this meal to any Heinz or Ella’s pouches dinner. You can also look online for really easy and simple baby dinner ideas... or if she wants to led wean but do something easy why doesn’t she make her cooked (soft) vegetables and cut into sticks so Mabel can feed herself. She can also do new potatoes cut in small pieces or sweet potato mash which Mabel can feed herself (yes it’s messy but that’s what led weaning is and if Mabel has a bath everyday after dinner anyway why does it matter?).

seeing as mia is “strictly led weaning but with a spoon” she hasn’t really thought about what to cook Mabel for a healthy, balanced diet.
I wish she would see this , I was so confused when I saw her feeding Mabel those huge stiff Looking pieces of pancake ??? Like I wouldn’t even eat that

Reactions: 7
I wish she would see this , I was so confused when I saw her feeding Mabel those huge stiff Looking pieces of pancake ??? Like I wouldn’t even eat that
Not to mention she was sat in the bumbo seat on the edge of the bed again!!!! I know we’ve said many times before how dangerous it is, especially as she vlogs with Mabel there and her back turned 😠 she could topple in the split of a second and Mia wouldn’t be able to stop it in time!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I wish she’d stop placing her on the bed in that seat. She’s getting stronger and more chance of her landing on her head. Absolute idiot.

Reactions: 14
Random I know but I keep thinking about Mia saying in one video she wants mixed race babies from a donor.
Anyone else think this is kinda weird? Mixed race people are CONSTANTLY being fetishised, it’s a massive problem with white people purposely finding someone who is black to have a baby with them so they can be “cute!!” but expect them to have green eyes and light skin and easy curly hair. I know multiple people who are mixed and live with their white mum who say they never felt in touch with their black side because their mum wanted pretty babies but didn’t bother to talk to them about their culture. We all know Mia wouldn’t be bothered to care for ethnic hair either, it’s so much work and unfortunately a lot of people with that hair type and a white parent end up having their hair relaxed as it takes less effort but ruins their hair.
Maybe I’m overthinking it but something about it seems off, like I said before the fetishisation of lightskinned black babies is a problem. Sperm donors aren’t like build a bear, I’d feel sorry for the child

Reactions: 19
I agree, it looked so dry and there was so much of it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.