Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people who abuse do seem like normal and really nice people from an outside point of view. “Beth seems Really happy with him” Tbh Beth also seems happy with her boyfriend calling her fat and telling her to stop eating, also telling her what she can and can’t eat it’s like she thinks that’s normal behaviour she was also fine with her boyfriend allowing his friends to say vile things about Mabel. I’m not saying that’s anything like their dad situation but It’s like Beth can’t get mad at people, she’s constantly making excuses for peoples behaviour When it’s clearly not right, so tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if Mia was telling the truth and Beth was still happy to stay with her dad.
mia said her dad hit her and went to hit Beth in front of mia which is different to someone calling you fat. If you’re out on the street and get called fat it’s a bit different to someone coming over and hitting you. Beth has the choice to live with either parent and if her dad was bad in any way she could easily walk away from him. Some people aren’t lucky enough to get that choice. Mia has lied multiple times on her channel especially if it makes people feel sorry for her more. She always says that people say that to her that she doesn’t deserve to be a mum and that Mabel should be taken away when I’ve never seen anyone say anything like that. She does it for attention and from her old videos she does look like a bratty teenager. All I’m saying is that I wouldn’t be surprised if she has lied about a lot more of what she puts online.

Reactions: 2
mia said her dad hit her and went to hit Beth in front of mia which is different to someone calling you fat. If you’re out on the street and get called fat it’s a bit different to someone coming over and hitting you. Beth has the choice to live with either parent and if her dad was bad in any way she could easily walk away from him. Some people aren’t lucky enough to get that choice. Mia has lied multiple times on her channel especially if it makes people feel sorry for her more. She always says that people say that to her that she doesn’t deserve to be a mum and that Mabel should be taken away when I’ve never seen anyone say anything like that. She does it for attention and from her old videos she does look like a bratty teenager. All I’m saying is that I wouldn’t be surprised if she has lied about a lot more of what she puts online.
I did literally say in my post that it wasn’t like their dads situation? But okay. Yeh maybe she did lie but to be honest she would be really stupid to when her dad will obviously watch her videos and will be able to see what she’s saying about him. If she was lying then he should be coming out and clearing his name, why would he won’t to be known as an abuser if he isn’t? Anyway I don’t want to talk about this topic any more because I don’t know the situation at all so it’s not fair for me to assume things

Reactions: 1
I did literally say in my post that it wasn’t like their dads situation? But okay. Yeh maybe she did lie but to be honest she would be really stupid to when her dad will obviously watch her videos and will be able to see what she’s saying about him. If she was lying then he should be coming out and clearing his name, why would he won’t to be known as an abuser if he isn’t? Anyway I don’t want to talk about this topic any more because I don’t know the situation at all so it’s not fair for me to assume things
what I meant was... if you’re out on the street and someone calls you fat they will just get moved along. If you’re on the street and someone hits you they will be arrested. Violence is more extreme that’s what I was saying. You don’t need to be defensive, we’re all here for one thing, Mia. I’ve only ever seen you give advice or contrastive criticism to mia once or twice before, you’re always defending her by arguing with others.. if that’s what you want to do then go for it but it’s not really the right thread to be on. As for him clearing his name and stuff mia has never given out his name, maybe he doesn’t want all his personal life on social media. He might just not want to give mia the satisfaction by him responding and giving her that attention. However like I’ve said... anything could have happened I just wouldn’t be surprised if she was lying like she does with most things.

Reactions: 4
I know this is off topic but in this video of mias:

From 11:10 onwards she kept swearing and talking so negatively about her dad but she was even younger then! If I spoke to my dad that way, even at 26 (the age I am now) he’d slap me! I don’t want to say mia wasn’t abused as I don’t know her life history and don’t want to make wrong assumptions but I do think she might’ve just not liked being told she was wrong by someone “above her”. To call someone abusive for putting you in your place when you’re wrong isn’t right :/ She seemed to walk off on her own and sulk when things didn’t go her own way, I get that she’s just a child but it seems as though she was/is a very stubborn one. From her old vlogs her dad seems pretty normal and Beth seems really happy with him. 🤷‍♀️
This was so interesting to watch 😂 I’ve hardly watched any of her videos pre-pregnancy. But yikes 😳 She was just a child showing off and throwing temper tantrums and honestly I feel like her bad attitude hasn’t changed much since then!

Reactions: 11
what I meant was... if you’re out on the street and someone calls you fat they will just get moved along. If you’re on the street and someone hits you they will be arrested. Violence is more extreme that’s what I was saying. You don’t need to be defensive, we’re all here for one thing, Mia. I’ve only ever seen you give advice or contrastive criticism to mia once or twice before, you’re always defending her by arguing with others.. if that’s what you want to do then go for it but it’s not really the right thread to be on. As for him clearing his name and stuff mia has never given out his name, maybe he doesn’t want all his personal life on social media. He might just not want to give mia the satisfaction by him responding and giving her that attention. However like I’ve said... anything could have happened I just wouldn’t be surprised if she was lying like she does with most things.
1st of all when do I ever defend Mia 🤣 I might of once or twice but very rarely lol. And yes Obviously I understand that those two things are completely different?you keep mentioning it but missed my point completely. Anyway Mia said that their dad treated Beth a lot nicer than her so for Beth to decide wether to completely stop seeing her dad obviously wouldn’t be easy when he was nice to her, understandable she would be in an awkward position because that is her dad who she obviously loves.

1st of all when do I ever defend Mia 🤣 I might of once or twice but very rarely
Sorry but that’s not true looking at your replies.. you’ve defended Mia about giving Mabel Calpol every night, about not filming activities with Mabel, about Mabel sleeping in the swing, etc. Mia defends herself enough on her channel anyway so we don’t need to keep seeing it here too.. this keeps happening on her thread and it’s quite irritating

Reactions: 7
I think the abuse is something this thread will never reach an agreement on, and how can we? There’s not really any evidence either way - Mias account can’t be taken as solid proof, but equally a poster saying he seems like a normal dad or whatever proves nothing either.

possibly one of the most pointless discussions to have because every time it comes up it goes round in circles - and every time someone tries to dispute stereotypes they’re apparently “defending Mia”. It’s actually not that unusual for only one child to be abused (or neglected) and for the other siblings to continue having a relationship with the parent/s. Often even the abused child in question wants a relationship. Many children in foster care look forward to contact with their parents.

Reactions: 13
I think the abuse is something this thread will never reach an agreement on, and how can we? There’s not really any evidence either way - Mias account can’t be taken as solid proof, but equally a poster saying he seems like a normal dad or whatever proves nothing either.

possibly one of the most pointless discussions to have because every time it comes up it goes round in circles - and every time someone tries to dispute stereotypes they’re apparently “defending Mia”. It’s actually not that unusual for only one child to be abused (or neglected) and for the other siblings to continue having a relationship with the parent/s. Often even the abused child in question wants a relationship. Many children in foster care look forward to contact with their parents.
I said in my first message that I’m not saying her dad isn’t abusive and making wrong assumptions but from that video mia was swearing, talking like tit about her family and sulking. My point was that maybe her dad might not have put up with it and that’s why she classes him as “abusive”. If you see how mias mum is towards her she seems to let her get away with a lot more. Her mum isn’t that strict and she doesn’t limit what she can post online whereas her dad might be the opposite. In many families one child can be neglected but from that vlog Beth looked happy and close with her family and I feel like at the age Beth is now she’s old enough to realise what’s wrong and what’s right and if her dad treated Mia like tit I doubt Beth would be okay with that. That’s just my opinion though, opinions aren’t wrong or right.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but that’s not true looking at your replies.. you’ve defended Mia about giving Mabel Calpol every night, about not filming activities with Mabel, about Mabel sleeping in the swing, etc. Mia defends herself enough on her channel anyway so we don’t need to keep seeing it here too.. this keeps happening on her thread and it’s quite irritating
That isn’t actually defending tho? Everyone parents different and those are just my opinions which I can share, not everyone has to agree, also I have agreed that her giving calpol every night is not okay and I have also said that she hardly ever plays with mabel but I hope that I’m wrong and she plays with her more off camera?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I know this is off topic but in this video of mias:

From 11:10 onwards she kept swearing and talking so negatively about her dad but she was even younger then! If I spoke to my dad that way, even at 26 (the age I am now) he’d slap me! I don’t want to say mia wasn’t abused as I don’t know her life history and don’t want to make wrong assumptions but I do think she might’ve just not liked being told she was wrong by someone “above her”. To call someone abusive for putting you in your place when you’re wrong isn’t right :/ She seemed to walk off on her own and sulk when things didn’t go her own way, I get that she’s just a child but it seems as though she was/is a very stubborn one. From her old vlogs her dad seems pretty normal and Beth seems really happy with him. 🤷‍♀️
Not saying her dad isn’t what he says she is .....but she defo comes across like the sort of kid that would strop off on her own like that then make out he abandoned her in an unknown place and made her walk back to their accommodation by herself 🙄

the really surprising thing is, she hasn’t changed atall with this vlog being a few years ago! She is still a sulky little teenager, you’d think she’d grow up considering she’s a parent.

Reactions: 13
I just watched that video lmao it was quite entertaining, Mia was definitely that girl in school who wouldn’t shut up and got sent out of lesson and then protested to leave

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just watched that video lmao it was quite entertaining, Mia was definitely that girl in school who wouldn’t shut up and got sent out of lesson and then protested to leave
a few seconds into the clip where she was swearing i had to turn it off Lol never cringed so much 🥴

Reactions: 9
I don’t think he is but she did mention someone in her class called isaac many times in her old videos so maybe that is mabels dad?
She accidentally said his name on an Instagram live once and it definitely began with a J. I remembered because it’s ALWAYS the boys beginning with J 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah baby daddy's name begins with a J 😬
that’s funny because in her new baby name video she said something about didn’t want her boys to have a name starting with J because she hates J names or something along those lines 😂

Reactions: 10
that’s funny because in her new baby name video she said something about didn’t want her boys to have a name starting with J because she hates J names or something along those lines 😂
Bit petty and playground to hate all boy names beginning with J just because one got u pregnant and dumped your ass 🤣 hard to believe she’s mature enough to raise a baby, I dread to imagine what she’ll teach Mabel as she grows up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My sister is currently going through IVF for her first baby. She's 40 now and her partner had a bodged vasectomy so can't have kids naturally. A lot of money has been spent and it's stressful, even without the pandemic thrown into the mix. Mia just needs to focus on enjoying Mabel as she won't get any of that time back with her.
I know what your sister is going through with ivf for her first baby I'm currently on round 3 of ivf for mine and hubby first child

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.