Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the part where she showed the brown tie dyed trousers for Mabel?

It genuinely looked like Mabel had worn them and had an explosive poo!
ha yes lol don’t know why she thought putting brown on them would be a good idea, it looked vile

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg the trousers 😂

I was screaming inside the whole time when she dyed all the clothes at once!! Tie dye is such a trial and error process in the beginning. She’d have been a lot happier with the results if she’d done a few and waited to see how they turned out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mabel is literally a baby why does Mia say certain colours aren’t “her colour”...my baby looks cute in any colour in my eyes
I found that comment so strange! Babies look cute in anything! It gives off the impression she’s put Mabel in colours (such as dark pink) and thought that she doesn’t look nice in them which is horrid!

Reactions: 9
Again, the whole “she doesn’t eat meat, doesn’t wear pink” is because she’s trying to be different. What an ignorant comment, babies “look” good in anything and any colour. I dress my children for comfort and practicality, not because something “looks cute” or “is their colour” so ridiculous. They’re children, not dolls.

Reactions: 23
Again, the whole “she doesn’t eat meat, doesn’t wear pink” is because she’s trying to be different. What an ignorant comment, babies “look” good in anything and any colour. I dress my children for comfort and practicality, not because something “looks cute” or “is their colour” so ridiculous. They’re children, not dolls.
Completely agree, I know alot of people who are tern mums myself included but some people just lack maturity when your saying your child doesn't look good in certain colours that's ridiculous shes a child not an accessory who needs to match with your Instagram smh

Reactions: 11
Tbh, my oldest looks really washed out and ill in certain shades of yellow. Some colours don’t suit certain skin tones. I’ve not watched the video though so don’t know what context it was in

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but that’s the strangest thing I’ve ever heard. If your child went into a shop and said mum I a want yellow top you’d say “no you look ill and washed out in yellow” 😳

Reactions: 16
funny how she’s so sure one day she’ll have a son.. she’s even gone as far as choosing his name already 🤔🤦‍♀️
Why can I imagine her getting pregnant a few more times and getting annoyed because they’re all girls

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but that’s the strangest thing I’ve ever heard. If your child went into a shop and said mum I a want yellow top you’d say “no you look ill and washed out in yellow” 😳
I don’t think it’s much different to saying you don’t like your child in a certain type of clothing, for example tracksuits. It’s doesn’t mean you wouldn’t put them in it, or you wouldn’t let them wear it if they were older and chose it. You just don’t think it looks as nice.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it’s much different to saying you don’t like your child in a certain type of clothing, for example tracksuits. It’s doesn’t mean you wouldn’t put them in it, or you wouldn’t let them wear it if they were older and chose it. You just don’t think it looks as nice.
I think I just don’t care what clothes my babies wear because they’re babies and in my opinion my children “look cute” in all styles of clothing and colours if it’s comfortable and practical for them. They’re literally clothes, that they drool, poop on and grow out of fast anyway. No one would look at a baby and say “oh that’s not her colour” it’s definitely a personal issue, caring too much about what people think and I feel that mentality can send your kids really bad vibes and contribute to their future insecurities. One day they’ll get older and find their own styles and what they like so why be so fussy with what they wear when they’re babies.i just find it weird but that’s me 🤷‍♀️.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t say that to him obviously 🙄

Reactions: 2
At least we know she’s on the prowl for a TikTok boyfriend 😂😬 notice she didn’t mention her age just the age her mum became a gran... I wonder if that was so he doesn’t realise she’s only 17 😂 since she can’t take Mabel into a pub on her own and actually have a drink 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At least we know she’s on the prowl for a TikTok boyfriend 😂😬 notice she didn’t mention her age just the age her mum became a gran... I wonder if that was so he doesn’t realise she’s only 17 😂 since she can’t take Mabel into a pub on her own and actually have a drink 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
In all honesty i dont think he would ever go for Mia, he would see her instagram and tiktok and see she’s obviously desperate for someone he knows what he’s doing in life

Reactions: 9
In all honesty i dont think he would ever go for Mia, he would see her instagram and tiktok and see she’s obviously desperate for someone he knows what he’s doing in life
just thought i’d clarify he didn’t even read or acknowledge any of those comments she was putting on the livestream😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.