Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been watching mias old videos and came across this one

At the beginning she talks about splitting up with mabels dad... it’s interesting to see how different this video is compared to the one where she was wrapping Christmas presents while talking about mabels dad.

Reactions: 8
Another social blade check in:

Only 400 subscribers in the last 30 days, and 0 this week (yikes).

Also income is down to a maximum of £1.1k - £17.7k, and bare in mind most youtubers have stated their pay is usually around the middle of SB figures

I have thought recently that she's been less "braggy" about her YouTube, but I also think if it continues like this she's not going to carry on with it.

It's obvious she's only in it for the clout and fame/wants to be a massive influencer, meanwhile she spends most of her time moaning about it and how much it affects her mental health, and she puts off filming and editing to the last minute so she doesn't even seem to enjoy it as a hobby.

Reactions: 13

Also income is down to a maximum of £1.1k - £17.7k, and bare in mind most youtubers have stated their pay is usually around the middle of SB figures

I have thought recently that she's been less "braggy" about her YouTube, but I also think if it continues like this she's not going to carry on with it.

It's obvious she's only in it for the clout and fame/wants to be a massive influencer, meanwhile she spends most of her time moaning about it and how much it affects her mental health, and she puts off filming and editing to the last minute so she doesn't even seem to enjoy it as a hobby.
I think even though her videos are becoming more interesting, her subscribers still aren’t watching them because the titles and thumbnails are still the same, and they’re probably just tired of her same old content. I think she’s taken a step in the right direction, however I think she still has a long way to go if she wants to really grow her channel.

Reactions: 10
I think even though her videos are becoming more interesting, her subscribers still aren’t watching them because the titles and thumbnails are still the same, and they’re probably just tired of her same old content. I think she’s taken a step in the right direction, however I think she still has a long way to go if she wants to really grow her channel.
I just hope she holds on to her education and does something with that, YouTube hit it’s peak in about 2012. You’d be really lucky to get massive and successful from YouTube now. I don’t even feel it’s right for someone like Mia, she’s so misleading and misinforms everyone with most things she’s done as a mother. I hope more people are not exposed to her tbh.

Reactions: 6
TIE DYEING MATCHING OUTFITS! | DIY Summary

First 5 minutes of vlog:
Tie dying matching outfits for her and Mabel, so ordered a kit
Bought herself a plain white jumper, and for Mabel: 3 white bodysuits, 3 sleep suits, white harem trousers (was also talking about Mabel being skinny at this point, which I thought was a bit odd, and 5 long sleeved shirts
Going to make one of the long sleeved tops and her jumper matching
Mabel's sleeping
Never done tie dying before
Reads through instructions
Meant to leave the dye for 4 - 6 hours but she's going to leave it for shorter as she wants them to be pastel
Going to go with acid wash style for matching tops
Picked out a peach colour

Minutes 5 - 10:
at this point she's basically just tie dying, I'm not going to sit here and write step by step how to do that :ROFLMAO:
Does a spiral pattern in two shades of blue
Plain orange and yellow baby grow

Minutes 10 - 15:
Babygrow in two different shades of pink
Pink, yellow, blue, dark blue long sleeved top in "bullseye" style long sleeved top
Rainbow spiral on baby grow
Going to do the rest off camera
Left for 4 hours

Minutes 15 - end:

Takes them down to wash - ngl the ones she shows then don't look that great
skips forward to the next day
(random but at this point her hair looks really pretty)
Says she's kind of disappointed
Showed a cute pic of her and Mabel in the matching pieces
Wish she'd put more dye on it
Holds the rest up
rainbow spiral came out super cute

Overall a pretty decent video, for me personally what I would have found more interesting would be: trying tiedye as a short segment in a vlog, and then a main video as a tie dye lookbook and how to, with a bigger variety of pieces for her and Mabel + showing how they look on. Rather than a whole 20 minute video of trying it, failing, holding up to the camera I think was dragging it out slightly

Reactions: 12
I found it so weird how she went on about Mabel being skinny. I don’t know why, it just didn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 18
I found it so weird how she went on about Mabel being skinny. I don’t know why, it just didn’t sit right with me.
Me too like what’s the need to mention her being a TiNy/sKiNnY BaBy long as she’s healthy!! Who cares it’s like she projects her own insecurities about weight into Mabel tbh

Reactions: 11
I’m sure in a previous video mia said she doesn’t like putting Mabel in leggings but in today’s video when she was showing what she’s brought to tie die she said she’s gonna put one of the tops with leggings 🤣

Reactions: 9

Because all of these so-called influencers are dumb and don’t understand strategy to gain longevity. She has damaged her own sustainability all by herself. Mia deletes comments from followers Which are Actually giving valuable feedback, if she had any brains she would read Them, leave them on there and adjust her content accordingly to keep her followers Interested and gain more. Instead when she deletes them people unsubscribe and check out. Why should people kiss her ass? Do you get appraisals And feedback in your job? Me too. If you demanded only positive feedback and refused to act on any feedback given would you expect your employers to keep you on? Of course they wouldn’t. The youtubers who make Genuine content for Their followers are the long term ones. Those like Mia who just want 12 year olds to fawn over their fake lives will never survive, and nor should they. The time beckons ever closer for Main to get a real job, I’m sure she’s quaking in her boots at the thought of actual work lol. Or she can always claim the child maintenance benefit without working until her child is 2 😉

Reactions: 16
Mabel is literally a baby why does Mia say certain colours aren’t “her colour”...my baby looks cute in any colour in my eyes

Reactions: 23
Did anyone see the part where she showed the brown tie dyed trousers for Mabel?

It genuinely looked like Mabel had worn them and had an explosive poo!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.