Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Appanappa

Chatty Member
If any of my kids was in a relationship, and you know, old enough to be having sex (in my eyes ATLEAST 16+) , then yes I’d probably let them have their partner stay maybe a few times a month because, like Mia, if they’re going to be doing stuff then I’d rather them do it somewhere safe, private etc, I also think ‘allowing’ it would probably help discussions RE contraception etc

but 14??? That’s a CHILD, that’s encouraging something that shouldn’t be happening at that age, being cool and accepting doesn’t make you the best mum in the world? Protecting your children should constantly be a priority and that includes exploitation, have a partner at 14, cool, I think most people have had secondary school relationships but to encourage something to serious, to push your child’s childhood away because you want to be edgy is gross

• Sad
Reactions: 19

blondelolita

Chatty Member
Beth definitely was more careful and mature about it, but I find it weird that a 15 year old has made a baby name video?

• Haha

ozzieslays

Does it ever make anyone else mad the way that she acts like she's loaded? Like she doesn't even pay for the food and drink she eats and when I was 18 I was paying my parents £350 a month, alongside a car payment of £170 a month, then insurance being £130 because I was a new driver. Don't get me started on MOT's and Services. It's going to hit her hard when she finds out what tax is and car insurance jumping from £40 a month to at least over a £100 a month after passing your test. Add that to wanting to rent which is much more expensive than buying and plans of a second child? I am genuinely concerned about her, does she know that it's not going to be that easy? Like no more regular shopping trips for new clothes or a new computer because you will NEED that money. Is no one telling her these things? From the way she acts I just imagine her getting in a strop if she reads this, saying it's hate..

OliviaMayx

So Mabel is allowed downstairs whilst Mia makes the food, just not allowed to eat the food .. what a piss poor excuse!🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe if Mia got up with Mabel when she first wakes up and took her down for her bottle breakfast (like most us mums do not lounge In bed) she would be done before her parents starts these important calls that last alllllllll day 🤷🏼‍♀️

Marymoo13

“ (Almost) 10 months postpartum “
=
Hey guys get a look at me stood in my pants and bra PS someone send this to jUdE

• Haha

Moira2238

She can’t just go out and have a nice time can she. Literally everything has to be a drama! Accessibility has always been a problem on public transport, I’m not denying that and it’s awful, but of course Mia has been personally targeted by the system and everyone was too selfish to assist

unknown7575

is it just me that thinks mias titles don’t come across at all professional to like attract brands and viewers ‘teen mumma and bubba’ just doesn’t sound like something i’d want to click on or if i was a brand i’d want to work with?

Moodymoo22

When she moves out she’s going to struggle to keep her bank balance over a £1000 will all the expense that comes with moving out and living alone. Total contradiction about her getting child benefit considering her views on benefits and regarding giving he mum money as she said before she wouldn’t accept it when she offered I’m another video.

OliviaMayx

I’ve just seen her latest vlog title “she’s never been this poorly” I haven’t watched it but honestly if you take your child out in poring rain in a t- shirt and no coat what do you expect!🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18

Lauren1994

I don’t understand the need to tell us every video , I feel like Mia thinks she’s too big/tall and projects it onto Mabel which is disgusting. You have no idea how your child will grow Mabel could grow up to be tall or average or short having a ‘skinny ‘ baby is a weird thing to brag about especially when he compared it to her friends son in a different video ??? How weird I understand why she struggles with friends tbh

I just realised she said ‘ I don’t think this would suit mabels skin tone’ ????? That’s actually disgusting, is she going to start fake tanning her at the age of 5 so she looks good in clothes 🥴
the problem is when she calls Mabel small and skinny she’s meaning (and has said before) that Mabel is cute for being small like a newborn baby. She’s suggesting that if she was a bigger baby she wouldn’t be so cute and delicate. That’s asking for an eating disorder when Mabel is older. She also mentions her size in nearly every video just like she done with hating men and how bad males are which is brainwashing for her viewers and her own daughter. Instead of saying “Mabel doesn’t suit this” or “Mabel doesn’t look right in that” she should be saying “Mabel looks much cuter in this” or “I love the way this piece of clothing brings out the colour in mabels eyes”. The way she words things is never positive and it’s always patronising.

RosePetals

Chatty Member
[VLOG] SHE HAS TEETH! + SHOPPING FOR THE NURSERY! Summary

(a bit late because I was watching Molly-Mae instead)

Vlogging Friday 17th
Mia is doing skincare and theres loads of bugs on her bathroom ceiling

Brushes Mabel's tooth/gums with baby brush and paste
Skips to Saturday 18th
Planning to go shopping for nursery, and see tattoo artist about tattoo for October
Pierced her ear the previous night
Talks about how she showed a different side to herself in her previous vlogs, and was more like she usually is off camera, and was goofier/more fun. Talks about feeling she needs to prove something
Short shopping montage
Not showing what she bought for nursery as going to save it for the renovation series
Went to hobbycraft because she wants to make Mabel some clothing for a video, bought 3 fabrics, lace trimming, buttons, scrapbooking materials so she can make a scrapbook for Mabel.
New idea for vlogs: include an activity either solo or with Mabel
Tidies room as it's a mess
Is inspired by another youtuber called Hayley
Went out for dinner
Took ages to get Mabel to sleep
Talks more again about her fake personal but now she's going to be real and fun
Didn't film a proper outro, Mabel's in the swing and looks really big in it

Overall another fairly boring vlog - her sat talking in her room for the most part, but a little more interesting than before imo.
"I felt I had to be fake to prove myself" is turning into the new "I had a traumatic birth" she drones on about it so much. Also don't think she's really acted that different in the vlogs but I guess time will tell.

I think the room renovation series will be quite good

baileyboo23

am I the only one who thinks mia isn't gonna move out until she's in her 20s? lol I obviously wish her the best in life but its just so unrealistic for her to move out anytime soon until she's older or if she is gonna move out in the next year it would be a tiny studio apartment or one bedroom house and I don't think that's what she's going for because it won't fit her aesthetic😂

• Haha

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
The thing is with Mia you will try and give her all this advice “maybe hold off on another child and get your education” “mabel looks cute in everything stop being picky with her clothes” “babies love bright colours, stop making all her toys look boring” they are 100% valid points to make and she will think you’re hating on her!!! These are things her mother should be telling her. Mabels best interests are not considered atall, she’s an accessory to Mia... exists to look and be dressed “cute” how sad. The way Mia obsesses over how everything looks rather than how things are going to be beneficial to Mabel also the way she can’t take accountability for some of her poor choices screams immaturity and how she is still a bratty stubborn kid.

Keria really shouldn’t do anything with Mia if you look under my comment on Kerias new video me and someone was talking about how Mia would compare Oskar to Mable

One of Mias “fans” is obviously looking on here so hiiii next time remember that Mia is the 17 and is copying Keria word for word and getting people to beg her for a collab🥴 so dont comment under my YouTube comment about it

Last edited:

Omw2020

Just don’t see why she’d think 25 year old Jude, would want Mia age 17 with a baby living at home with no life experience and planning her second baby hopefully a boy to be called Jude but it’s gonna be a donor baby in Liverpool an he absolutely will not be baby judes father and he absolutely cannot wear anything other than shades of shit, and must be willing to watch glee, wait for Mia to finish writing in her witchcraft journal and watering her plants, all whilst ignoring Mabel AND baby no2 on the floor, telling him he can look after them, but he’s can’t be their daddy🤣🤣🤣
And in the evenings they can play animal crossing together while sharing their 5th energy drink of the day all to the background noise of Mabel crying because She’s still waiting on her teeth which will come in ANY day now 😂 poor pet has been teething since she was 2 months old wasn’t she 😂

• Haha

Lauren1994

She did a tiktok video yesterday saying it’s her “dream” to reach 100k subscribers and linked her YouTube channel so maybe that’s the reason for the jump
or she made loads of fake YouTube accounts and followed herself 😂 maybe that’s why she’s been so busy 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Maciejadex

I think she expects the newborn to just sleep all day like Mabel did & she thinks Mabel's only going to get easier and play more independently as she gets older. She doesn't realise that she was lucky & had a VERY easy baby first time round, she'd be screwed if her 2nd was anything like mine 😂 she clearly also has no idea what she's in for during toddlerhood either lmao. The fact she said she wants twins next shows how unaware she is!
I would feel sorry for Mabel if Mia has another baby soon, Mia doesn’t seem to want to spend time with her anyway so when she has the next baby all her focus will be with the newborn and Mabel will probably be left on her own.

• Heart