Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

baileyboo23

Yeah it’s awful, she doesn’t have the right to put down her child’s skin tone especially That’s out of order and just sad
remember when she said in a video she wants her sperm donor to be a darker guy because she wants a mixed/darker skintone baby because it would be cute? 🥴

decided to give her new video a watch and closed it at 12 seconds.. is it just me who CANNOT stand the weird intro montage and the crap jazz music? or maybe I'm just picky but this video had to be the worst intro I've watched. one clip was a silent clip of an item and 1 second of her saying a word and then again the same 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Lulu23

Chatty Member
  • Haha

Kalds

Her video on Mabel having separation anxiety as she cutely follows her into the bathroom..... mate, that is not separation anxiety. Separation anxiety is when your child literally screams and sobs the second your back is turned and you’re not holding them.

Quinny

I feel like Mia is going to regret that TikTok later in life... Imagine if her employer found that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

baileyboo23

so she just posted the tiktok that got deleted on her insta story and.. yikes 😳😳 im on tiktok and i understand that it can be a trend but you dont have to do every trend especially if its that gross. its also gross seeing mia do it since shes underage but overall it really shows her immaturity

Attachments

• Haha

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Her new video would probably interest me if it wasn't the 4th 'glow up' video in like 6 months 🥴

parallelbell

Mia: "I'm a very creative and artsy person"
I bet she painted the kitchen shit brown/green as that seems to be her fav colour

• Haha

Kat5998

VIP Member
I honestly cringed at the clip of Mabel in the discoloured bath water with Mia’s leg hair just floating around beside her 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad

OliviaMayx

E2851022-EA95-491C-870D-E0B7BB59525E.png

I literally have no words.. yes I get it’s just a “sound” used on TikTok but imagine your “career” being social media and having a platform to influence and inspire young teens.. and you put out content like this!🤦🏼‍♀️

just an edit for anyone who may not have tik tok, the song Mia is dancing around to has the lyrics

“yeah I’ll treat her like a b****
I’ll f*** her in the arse
Then I’ll f*** her in the tits
If she can’t handle that then I’ll let her suck my D***
and her man is coming back so I better make it quick” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Thewayitis

Didn’t she post on Snapchat this morning that Mabel is “very poorly”...looking at that video, I’m not surprised!!

But isn’t she too busy to shower?
I really don’t understand the point of this tiktok. Saying she too busy to shower, but wasting time making a tiktok! USE THE TIME YOU’VE SPENT MAKING THE TIKTOK TO SHOWER!!!!!

Lauren1994

I much prefer her sit down videos compared to her boring vlogs however she always speaks with such an arrogant attitude.

When people are commenting about her not levelling off mabels formula milk they are telling her for MABELS sake not their own. She thinks people are controlling her and she argues back with them when all they do is advise her to help her.

She always manages to make everything about herself... she could easily thank everyone for their comments but she wouldn’t want to admit that others know better would she. I’ve noticed she will always mention things on tattle in her videos... first it was about the milk measurements, then the calpol, then the playing with Mabel and now it’s her money and living situations. I definitely haven’t seen these type of comments on her videos.

I used to really like mia, her videos and her attitude towards life but now it feels draining. She constantly moaning or being negative at things. She needs to see the positive to be able to be happy 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Mabel is a healthy baby weight , she isn’t tiny or small or thin! Both my girls weighed less than mabel at birth and they’ve always been healthy sizes. If Mia is saying she’s tiny for her age when she has a healthy birth weight, that means she isn’t following the percentile curve for her birth weight and that’s a massive problem. She defines Mabel by how small she is all the time, rarely talks about her little personality or what she likes playing with or what sounds she’s likes when you talk to her. Its always how thin she is, what colours she looks good in, what colours don’t suit her STOP ACCESSORISING YOUR BABY... you’re treating her like a doll!! From what I can see Mabel is a healthy weight, she isn’t tiny or thin.... I wish she’d stop pushing that. It’s toxic for Mabel as she gets older.
I honestly don’t think she even knows Mabels personality :/ they don’t seem to spend any real time together.. they don’t play enough to see what she loves, what she enjoys, what she finds funny etc etc.. I’m still yet to see her make Mabel really laugh 🥴 you don’t learn who your child is without taking them out to learn and explore new things! They’ve practically spent a whole year in that room (well it feels that way since it’s all she vlogs) 😅

I’m pretty sure she didn’t lie or contradict herself either. Obviously she clickbaited a few times but I don’t know one YouTuber who hasn’t. If you watch her baby name reveal video she seems so happy and proud to have chosen that name. I think it has a lot of meaning as her nan wanted to use Mabel and mai is the same letters as Mia. I feel like social media has now taken over her head and she thinks she’s a celebrity and has to do things differently to “normal” people which is why she added in the ocean. I think mabels name is more unique without the “ocean” added.

it’s also funny how she says it’s important that she doesn’t have a silly name like star, that suits as an adult or a lawyer. Boy did that switch fast 😂 I can’t imagine a 30 year old wanting to be called “Mabel-Ocean” 😬

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Does anyone else find Mia’s videos incredibly dull and boring especially the vlogs. I used to love her content until recently when it became very repetitive . I would love to see her succeed and be successful but with the content she’s putting out right now I don’t see that happening

josefinaosterlund

Okay her latest Instagram story, Mia it’s not the fact you posted a Tik Tok of you dancing, it’s the context, connotations and audience the dance is going out to. Your viewers are young girls, that’s blatant by one of them asking you what the contraceptive pill is. You’re 17 years old, you are a minor. Think about the repercussions of what you’re putting out there

Marymoo13

It’s all fair and well not wanting a large age gap between your children for reasons some people have said up above, but mias just assuming she can have sex once and get pregnant again straight away which is the annoying part.

croseash

It honestly creeps me out so much. My baby is mixed and she’s almost my colour (I’m English/Chinese and my partner is Jamaican). Babies never come out a perfect mix of both parents and I can see her honestly leaving a mixed race baby out of photos and generally excluding them if they don’t turn out the colour she wants, it’s so disgusting. You have a baby because you want that love and connection, a human that is your own flesh and blood...not because you want another doll to look nice in Mabels hand me downs.
Imagine knowing that your mum had you because she wanted you for your skin tone and the aesthetic and imagine how Mabel would feel after all the comments Mia has made about her skin tone and how she hated it so much she went out of her way to have a darker child next time. This isn’t Build-A-Baby Mia.

• Heart