Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maciejadex

Watching mias new tik tok about how she got hammered while being unpregnany (unknowingly) not sure about anyone else but I wouldnt go around blasting that it just makes realize how young and immature she really is and the caption?? "There alot that happened durjng the first trimester that i dont even know how mabes made it"?? Why would you want people knowing something like that. Also the comments on that are almost worse. People talking about how mabels going to grow up a good drinker just making fun of the situation??
I was literally just about to mention that, like why would you even post something like that? It’s likes she’s proud?? Drinking while pregnant can cause so many problems! Thankfully Mabel is fine but things could of gone wrong, I know someone who was drinking while pregnant and they ended up having a miscarriage and that could of been the case with Mia. Really don’t understand why you would make jokes about that and the comments on the video are ridiculous

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think when she completes the nursery she'll just leave mabel to play in her room alone with a monitor on while Mia stays in her own room and does her own thing? I just don't see her spending all day playing with mabel in the nursery 🤷‍♀️

Mia really said "Mabel was born a big baby but hasnt really put on much weight" as if that isn't alarming..
Also, putting clothes against Mabel to see whether it "suits her" creeps me out. Every baby suits EVERY colour/outfit. I've never known someone be so judgemental over their own baby lmao. What is she going to do when Mabel is like 4 & wanting to wear the most ridiculous, bright, fun clothes! I actually feel worried that shes just going to be selfish and not let Mabel express herself at all. I know im thinking too much into it but still 😂 her attitude towards how Mabel looks in clothes is just weird to me idk.

Last edited:

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Millions of people are working from home at the minute, so it’s expected that people will have babies/pets and other noises going on in the background. I have worked From home full time throughout lockdown with a one year old, so if I’m on a call and he makes noise either I move or my partner takes him to another room until the call is over. It’s not that difficult. I would never expect my partner or baby to stay locked upstairs because I have to make a few calls and work. If you lived in a bedsit it would be tricky of course, but Mias House is far from a bedsit 🤣 but if you’re a lazy mum who wants an excuse to stay inside locked in your room like a typical teenager watching junk shows while your kid is strapped into a swing to restrain them so you don’t have to look after them.. then yes the “work calls all day” would be a good excuse wouldn’t it 🤔

• Haha

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Is her vlog worth watching? Any good bits? Kinda want to watch it because its fun to discuss on here but genuinely cant bring myself to click on it. Her vlogs are so dull.

Ok, this has been bothering me for ages. Can we please stop saying her birth wasn’t traumatic, that it wasn’t that bad, other people have it worse, at least her baby is healthy etc. None of that is for anyone here to say or decide. Traumatic births are still a stigma and talking about it is important.
yes she changes her story and makes stuff up which is annoying and she definitely exaggerates some details but clearly she found her birth traumatic and she’s allowed to say that. Shes a young teen who’s first experience of birth didn’t go to plan. Her birth could’ve triggered anxiety or PND, unless you are her, you don’t know what effect it’s had on her. It can even cause PTSD in some woman. So yeah, Mabel is healthy, they’re both physically ok but just stop with the phrases above.
She doesn't talk about it to reduce the stigma or help others though. She uses it as a way to score pitty points as well as silly content and always acts bitter towards Mabel for it which isn't healthy or a good message to portray. She also lies about it, twists it and also puts the blame on medical professionals? How is that ok or healthy? No one is saying she isn't allowed to be traumatised, but it wouldn't hurt her to count her blessings instead of acting like she's the worst off in the world. I had the natural birth she wanted, so i feel for her that she didn't get it, but i don't think its wrong to call out her inappropriate comments and exaggerations about it. Joking about your baby dying just isn't it for me i guess 😂

Last edited:

Kat5998

VIP Member
Did anyone see the part where she showed the brown tie dyed trousers for Mabel?

It genuinely looked like Mabel had worn them and had an explosive poo!

• Haha

RosePetals

Chatty Member
I’m surprised nobody has called social services or cps... She needs told how to look after her child as right now she is not. Not saying we should as it isn’t our place to say, but somebody close to her. Also think she should get help for her PND. She better be careful because anyone could technically report her
Literally nothing she has done has warranted social services involvement.

Can't wait for this comment to be turned into a "they said Mabel should be taken away because I'm a teen" tik tok though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Mia: I’d talk to my daughter about safe sex and make sure she’s doing it in a clean space and encourage healthy relationships
Also Mia: I had unsafe sex with a smelly druggie goodness knows where, who I know longer speak to and unexpectedly got pregnant by, and I relied on the pull out method for years before that 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick

Kat5998

VIP Member
I kinda want Mabel to not be interested in the toy kitchen anymore because it’s not pink lmao

• Haha

dewdrop

I think it's selfish to want another baby when you can't even afford or enjoy the one you already have. i'd rather wait to have a baby in order to finish school, get a stable job and house, than giving him an uncertain life just because i want another one.

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
Mia and Keira are now following each other 😬 hope they don’t collab. Keira’s been doing so well by herself and I swear Mia has been copying her 🤣

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
🤦‍♀️ Newcomers, you can’t defend stupid. BOILED WATER SHOULD MY USED IN FORMULA. Whether they’re 6 months or 1 year old.It’s in black and white on NHS!

Thewayitis

I found it so weird how she went on about Mabel being skinny. I don’t know why, it just didn’t sit right with me.

Emma_C155

I don’t watch mias videos anymore but I watch kerias, she much more mature and realistic but god Mia is so delusional. If she ever gets her house I think she’s just going to crash and struggle with money a lot. It’s not cheap and she only has money now because she doesn’t pay rent, bills etc. YouTube doesn’t last forever and she doesn’t get the same amount of views as before.

In her tiktok live she kept going on about how she keeps getting recognised everywhere she goes 😹 I think she thinks she a celebrity like my god most of ur subscribers don’t even watch ur videos anymore.