Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BohoAndBo

You’ve never heard of postnatal depression or a postnatal ward? It’s where you stay after giving birth. Maybe it’s because I recently gave birth So I know this, but again nobody has used the word postpartum with me in any part of my experience. I know In America they use the term postpartum depression For example though, Whereas UK uses “postnatal depression”. Be interesting to hear where you’ve heard postpartum, perhaps it’s just my Trust that don’t use it 🤷🏼‍♀️

From my experience, postnatal is used for postnatal ward, postnatal depression etc but when talking about how many weeks/months after birth you are I use postpartum and that's what I've seen when talking to women online too, we abbreviate to 'PP'. Both terms definitely used in UK in my experience, I think postnatal is more commonly used in the medical field

Reactions: 20

Marymoo13

I find it so weird how she hops on the tiktok trends that are dancing about singing to lyrics about sex. Like she’s clearly not a virgin but she’s also only 17, lets be honest nobody has the best sex ever when they’re that young. You’re still learning what you like and what feels good.

5 minutes in missionary to get pregnant doesn’t make you a sex god

• Haha
I can’t believe Beth has lost her virginity she’s so young call me a prude or whatever but it’s just way too young she said in the tik tok at a young age which sounds like it wasn’t even this year how old was she?? I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Beth is a teen mum as well

Last edited:
  • Wow

Lauren1994

Does Mia not realise that babies love bright colours? My daughter used to ignore all her pink toys and go for the bright yellow/green/red and blue ones. Painting her toys a dull colour will lose the interest of a baby. Does that mean Mabel won’t have any colourful toys? It’s also good for teaching them colours and helping them learn. I think when it comes to a baby sometimes you just have to drop your selfishness and do what’s right for the baby.

scoobie

VIP Member
Something else that’s really annoying me lately is that she barely replies to any comments right across YouTube/Tik Tok/Instagram. She’s got all these children hanging off her every word but she doesn’t actually respect them enough to reply, say thank you to compliments or answer questions.

Yet I watch so many much bigger Youtubers who interact with their subscribers so much! She doesn’t want to put the effort in, so why should anyone put the effort in with her?

Pipxx

Really Irritated me when she said it’s positive that she’s sleeping because I’ve got so much to do.. and then the next minute ooo I’m going to do scrapbooking🤣 Yup you sound snowed under🤣 not to mention the reason she’s sleeping is because she’s ill that kind of temperature is so dangerous!

• Haha
  • Wow

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Sorry but talking about the fact “moo” and her boyfriend probably will sleep together made me sooo uncomfortable. Like yes of course but you’re talking about a baby at this moment in time. Slow down ffs.

• Sick

baileyboo23

hope this isn't too mean but her recent tiktok of her dancing.. 🤭 she should stick to posting her dramatic tiktoks how Mabel almost killed her

• Haha

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
“How I afford a baby at 17”... but you don’t Mia 🤔 you don’t pay for anything🥱

unknown7575

I dont understand how she doesnt have time to bath Mabel. Surely she has an established evening routine. I love the evening with my daughter, it is the chilled, relaxed, wind down time before bedtime
no time to wash her baby yet she has time to play animal crossing, watch netflix for multiple hours, scroll through instagram and do various other things? make it make sense mia

OliviaJade

Anyone else find it funny that at the beginning of the video she was like “grab a snack it’s going to be a long video because I have lots more to address than what’s just in the title” and then the video went for 13 minutes and all she talked about was what was written in the title 😂 and then claims it’s a joke ok tik tok about needing permission for baby number 2. No babe, that’s a thread title for this forum. But good job at trying to cover it up.

• Haha

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
EB4CADDB-52F5-49EE-A557-EBBB4117BA0C.png

Beth really covered the @ forgetting that you just click on the picture to get the post 🤦🏽‍♀️ Does she not know that Mia has already said where they live several times?

• Haha

RosePetals

Chatty Member
I feel like I comment on her social blade quite often and maybe people aren't as interested as me (which is fair enough)

However in the last 30 days she has only gained 600 subscribers, and her annual income has dropped to a little above £19k:

Tell us again Mia how you're going to buy a house, pay your mortgage, bills, food, childcare, petrol, car insurance on a little over £19k (which you'll be paying tax and NI on)? We know you work far too hard to accept any of the benefits you'd be entitled to so how are you planning on doing it exactly?

I really hope she has a realistic plan B and her and Beth aren't still banking on YouTube as a career. Sure have a dream, but especially when you have the responsibility of taking care of a child you need to be realistic

GryffindorOfTheYear

Anyone else feel like Mia will end up hooking up with someone from college and getting pregnant within her first year?

Also, she clearly didn't look into midwifery very hard if she thinks a-levels are the only way in. Its just that having to go to uni doesn't fit into her baby making plans!

OliviaMayx

Okay, so I honestly feel like Mia does need some sort of help.. and a break from social media. She clearly is really struggling HOWEVER, I do believe she clickbaits it because she knows a thumbnail of her crying saying she lost everything is going to gain more views etc than a regular video.

I think the title “I’ve lost everything” doesn’t match what she was upset about (not knowing how to dress or do her hair etc) I do sympathise as she clearly is in a not great place but I do think she is exploiting the situation for gain

RosePetals

Chatty Member
Can anyone remember what brand deals she’s had?

I can only think of:
The one baby clothing brand (pat pat I think?)
Natural deodorant
Function of beauty
She had a jewellery one last year when she was pregnant?

either she’s getting nowhere near as many brand deals as she’s pretending to, or she’s not declaring them legally

Reactions: 19