Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

playstationbore

mia: i have no friends, they all think im a slut for getting pregnant and hate me!!! </3
also mia: i'm going on holiday with my friend!! will be a cute mummy and baby holiday with my mummy friends who support me!! <3

Reactions: 19

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I wonder if she sees it as, if she has a new baby that baby will grow up to entertain Mabel meaning she can do what she wants rather than have to spend time engaging and playing with her... a bit like how people tell you to get two kittens so they play together instead of just one!

baileyboo23

mia comparing Mabel a 10 month old baby to a newborn is a whole new level.. it makes me slightly uncomfortable how obsessed she is with mabels size and weight. to me she looks like a normal baby for her age

scoobie

VIP Member
Today’s video checklist

Calls Mabel skinny ✔
Calls Mabel short ✔
Tells us what colours Mabel can pull off ✔
Talks about her next baby ✔
Calls something hella cute ✔

• Haha

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I think Mabel looks like a normal sized 9 month old 😳 I know Mia has problems with her weight, I’d hate for her to start obsessing over Mabels, constantly saying “she’s so petite” and comparing her to other people’s babies. It’s like she’s setting mabels self esteem boundaries before she even old enough to understand what it means.

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I found it sad she low key shaded her own kids name in her new video “if she was born now her name wouldn’t be mabel” because it isn’t original enough and that’s why she keeps pushing the ocean on to it. She just wants people to be like “oh that’s an unusual name” and she be like “yEaH iM dIfFeReNt” 💤

Blue Rose

VIP Member
I honestly think her channel is going to have died out by next year. Although her vlogs this week have been better, it’s too little too late. She’s pushed all her viewers with common sense away and now is left with a following of immature children who aren’t interested by Shein hauls. She hit gold with her pregnancy reveal video boasting her channel when there are hundreds of teen mum channels who’s views never get over a few thousand. Even if she does get pregnant in the next year I don’t think her future pregnancy reveals will get as many views as she did with Mabel. I think she should do more videos other than hauls and vlogs, she had her second channel for that but hasn’t uploaded there for a long time. If she is still struggling over her cat’s death she needs to give herself a break, she lives in a house where all her bills are paid for and if she’s really struggling I’m sure her mum will cover her expenses for Mabel whilst she has time off.

Kat5998

VIP Member
I just watched that video lmao it was quite entertaining, Mia was definitely that girl in school who wouldn’t shut up and got sent out of lesson and then protested to leave

• Haha

Lulu23

Chatty Member
Does it make anyone else cringe when she says “you need some siblings” 🤣 idk why it irks me like she can just pop out an get a sibling

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I dont understand how she doesnt have time to bath Mabel. Surely she has an established evening routine. I love the evening with my daughter, it is the chilled, relaxed, wind down time before bedtime
Mabel clearly doesn’t have a chilled routine or winds down before bed because she’s kept awake on snapchat/ insta live until 11pm/12am/1am 🙄

when I suffered with bad PND after my first, I went days without washing.. most of the time I just forgot, I’d get in bed early and cry myself to sleep instead. they do say poor hygiene is a sign of depression but I never once neglected my baby’s hygiene... she was fed, looked after and washed, even when I was falling apart.

I think Mia needs to speak to a gp because she’s openly admitting she’s neglecting mabels basic needs aswell as her own. She needs to sort herself out.

mumlife87

Random I know but I keep thinking about Mia saying in one video she wants mixed race babies from a donor.
Anyone else think this is kinda weird? Mixed race people are CONSTANTLY being fetishised, it’s a massive problem with white people purposely finding someone who is black to have a baby with them so they can be “cute!!” but expect them to have green eyes and light skin and easy curly hair. I know multiple people who are mixed and live with their white mum who say they never felt in touch with their black side because their mum wanted pretty babies but didn’t bother to talk to them about their culture. We all know Mia wouldn’t be bothered to care for ethnic hair either, it’s so much work and unfortunately a lot of people with that hair type and a white parent end up having their hair relaxed as it takes less effort but ruins their hair.
Maybe I’m overthinking it but something about it seems off, like I said before the fetishisation of lightskinned black babies is a problem. Sperm donors aren’t like build a bear, I’d feel sorry for the child

Unclekat

Watching mias new tik tok about how she got hammered while being unpregnany (unknowingly) not sure about anyone else but I wouldnt go around blasting that it just makes realize how young and immature she really is and the caption?? "There alot that happened durjng the first trimester that i dont even know how mabes made it"?? Why would you want people knowing something like that. Also the comments on that are almost worse. People talking about how mabels going to grow up a good drinker just making fun of the situation??

• Wow

scoobie

VIP Member
1 minute in - Mia hasn’t had a shower in 6 days because she’s been so busy, oh right then! Guess personal hygiene is not important when you’re busy 🤷🏼‍♀️
This is why I’m convinced her mental health isn’t in a good place and she has PND. Why else would anyone with as much free time as Mia choose not to shower? Yeah having a baby keeps you busy but she’s not working, she has a million pointless hobbies and I’m sure her mum still cooks most of her meals for her.

ozzieslays

I recently saw an old video of her and Beth, it was the style swap one and at one point Beth goes on to say how she stopped contouring her face because people were making fun of her and she felt self conscious and Mia just rolls her eyes at her. It kind of pissed me off especially considering how much Mia literally breaks down in front of the camera for either views or attention and when her sister is just talking about feeling self conscious she just treats it like its nothing. She really gets on my nerves when I see her act like this because she is the twin of an old friend I had. Just completely self-centred and uninterested in other peoples opinions.

she constantly bangs on about not having any friends (for attention) but she literally does have friends- she has caitlyn and the other girl who had a baby etc and it baffles me that they’re even still friends with her considering she only ever mentions that she has ‘no friends’
I feel like I would be genuinely offended if my friend kept going on about how they have no friends though. It's just attention seeking. Maybe you could say she is trying to be relatable but it's got to the point now where it's just annoying.

Last edited:

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Jude doesn’t want an underaged girls babies Mia, especially when she has to ask for her mums permission first 🙄
I can’t stop laughing at the fact she really thinks he’s going to look at her social media and think she’s super mature and actually want to talk to her 😂 she really has no idea how delusional and immature she looks to anyone over the age of 18..

• Haha

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
That girl itsjustkeira has 11k on her newest video posted pretty much same time as mia and mia only has 3.5k views, so clearly people are getting bored of the same old stuff