Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

parallelbell

I just followed Mia's account so that I could see her cringe comments on this guys tiktoks.
Even her fans are harassing him now I find this so childish and weird...
IMG_3730.PNG

• Sick
Reactions: 21

Siobahn

Guys did you know Mabels super tiny and short?!?
Cause honestly without Mia mentioning it every video with someone else's baby in it I'd have no clue

Marymoo13

She really wants the tiktok boy Jude to think she’s got her whole life together
“About to move out” “dream career” “planning bby2”

She’s already mentioned atleast 3 completely different stories about when she’s moving out and how.
A few days ago she admitted her youtube was nearing the end and she wasn’t getting the views she expected, so her career is down the shitter.
How do you plan a baby during lockdown with no significant other and no funds funds for sperm donation?

Lulu23

Chatty Member
Mia thinks this is Mabel becoming a toddler hahaha imagine what she’ll be like when she’s dealing with an actual stroppy toddler

• Haha

RosePetals

Chatty Member
sorry but in Mias new video she said she hates stereotypes but :))))) May I remind you all when she said she isn’t on benefits because she works too hard to get them :)))) doesn’t that reinforce the stereotype that people who receive benefits aren’t hardworking, when drum roll please..... the majority of people on benefits are in employment :))
Don't forget her fetishising black/mixed race people too!

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I don’t know which TikTok it was but I saw a comment that said. “I want a boyfriend and a baby.. in ready for sex” when I went on the girls profile the girls profile bio said that she was 11 years old 😔😔😔😔 why isnt Mia educating these young girls on safe sex, I’d comment back straight away like “YOURE 11 and NOT READY FOR SEX” if I had that much of an impression on kids, she should be letting them know that it isn’t something they should be aspiring to do at such a young age. She’s completely irresponsible.

• Sad
  • Sick

RosePetals

Chatty Member
[VLOG] SHE BROKE HER ARM? UNEXPECTED TRIP TO A+E Summary

Vlogging July 14th
Did her nails, Mabel was playing with lid of nail box
Mabel does some super cute waving
Her room is a mess
Beth plays with Mabel while Mia does laundry
Mia's mum has "damaged her elbow" but is still doing her makeup with the injured arm
Tripped over (I think a cat?) and hit her arm on a chair
Mia is making lunch, listened to advice on her what I eat in a day video about calorie deficit
They have a really nice kitchen
Mia makes a sandwich
Mum is still at AandE so Mia is making supper - Mabel's having sweet potato
Mabel also had a dreamfeed at midnight
Mia's going to meet Caitlyn the next day (July 15th) so is preparing Mabel,s bag. Is the first time she's been out on her own with Mabel in a long time
Editing Mia cuts in and explains what happened to her mum: dislocated elbow, incorrectly popped it back in. Really badly bruised. Has a splint type thing and sinlg. Can't use it for 2 weeks
Up early around 7
Going to go on train
Mentions she's led weaning, then films herself passing Mabel food
Ordered a new phone
Is wearing a mask on the train
With Caitlyn at pub having a meal
Back on train, lowers mask to talk to camera
Dramatic train journey home: got bus to train station, didn't understand how the bus worked, not lift at the station, didn't know how to get to platform with heaving pram. random man helped her, had to change trains which she'd never done before, two men were arguing about masks, no changing facilities, couldn't reach correct carriage for ramp

Sorry this summary is so boring, but the vlog was even more boring

Moira2238

Probably really irrelevant in the grand scheme of things but it seriously grinds my gears when she goes around saying “rather” all the time when she actually means “either... or”! It’s like she does it to try and sound more intelligent/posh! Learn how to speak properly

• Heart
  • Haha

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
She’s an idiot! Always trying make out people victimise her for having a child! No, having Mabel has nothing to do with the fact that she posted that disgustin sound over a TikTok when most of her audience are kids!!! ITS IRRESPONSIBLE!!!!

• Heart

RosePetals

Chatty Member
I accept this is weirdly specific but when Jude gets a partner Mia is 100% going to hate on them like the one direction fans used to hate on the boy's girlfriends :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20

EF.gg

does it bother anybody else when British people use Americanised language for no reason? I have never heard the term postpartum Used in the UK. Postnatal yes. Post-birth yes. We do not use postpartum. so why is Mia using an American term as an excuse to stand and suck in her tummy at a good angle in her undies? To get melty 12 year olds to kiss her ass, even though she doesn’t look like that? 🥱
I'm from the UK and we use post-partum all the time. But I've never heard the other two before.

Poppy6654

She also said in that recent Tik Tok “people telling you your baby’s going to be abused and neglected” sorry what the fuck? I’m literally also a young mum (slightly older than Mia) and not once has anyone said that because I’m young my daughters going to be abused? It doesn’t even make sense????

• Sad
  • Wow

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
That comment on the pill TikTok when Mia said “if they’re 14 and in a clean space” is so irresponsible. Of course be open to your daughters about sex and the dangers and precautions you need to take but 14 ?!? Is she joking. It’s illegal! You’d tell your daughters it’s illegal and they’re in no way old enough to be making those special decisions at that age. Why wouldn’t you encourage them to wait until they’re older than 14, without scaring them into not coming to you if it even happened. I’m bafffffled.

• Heart

parallelbell

IMG_3684.jpg

I can't believe how much of a liar Mia is, she has issues, nobody was 'attacking' her for having another baby wtf?
Can't she just admit she used a sound that is majorly insensitive for more likes/views. She just loves to play the victim who can do nothing wrong.

• Heart
  • Wow

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
Intro of new vlog mia singing "hey jude" turned off straight away

Also skipped through and I feel so bad that's shes ruined mabels kitchen

• Haha
  • Sick

OliviaMayx

I honestly don’t get her lies.. it’s like when she said she was using the pull out method for “years” but only lost her virginity in 2019🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
And she wants to be living in her own place 😂 she doesn’t cook for herself and can’t even keep her own room tidy and clean, let alone a whole house with 2+ babies!
And do full time college, youtube, have 33 hobbies and start a business. I admire her ambition but she truly does live in a fantasy 😂