Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kat5998

VIP Member
LOL funny how she cant delete comments from someone elses video (that jude guy) so she actually has to reply to “hate” which isnt really hate btw just people who try to tell her to slow down basically🤣 im embarrassed for mia that guy is probably 21 or something he wouldnt even want to date a 17 year old especially if she has a child
“planning baby 2“ aka harassing a young man on tiktok 🤢

He‘ll be 25 on 20th August

• Haha
Reactions: 22

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Mabel is a healthy baby weight , she isn’t tiny or small or thin! Both my girls weighed less than mabel at birth and they’ve always been healthy sizes. If Mia is saying she’s tiny for her age when she has a healthy birth weight, that means she isn’t following the percentile curve for her birth weight and that’s a massive problem. She defines Mabel by how small she is all the time, rarely talks about her little personality or what she likes playing with or what sounds she’s likes when you talk to her. Its always how thin she is, what colours she looks good in, what colours don’t suit her STOP ACCESSORISING YOUR BABY... you’re treating her like a doll!! From what I can see Mabel is a healthy weight, she isn’t tiny or thin.... I wish she’d stop pushing that. It’s toxic for Mabel as she gets older.

• Heart

carly25

Also think it’s funny how she previously fetishised having a mixed race baby bc she was into ‘darker types’ yet all these TikTok boys she goes after are all white af 🥴🥴

• Haha

J54321

I bet that Mias mother doesn’t emotionally care for her daughters as much, I mean firstly from what Mia has said about her dad situation (who was abusive wether that be emotional or physical) made me have many questionable things about her mother then the fact that someone messaged Mias mother on instagram and she replied negatively (if I remember correctly), Mia has openly expressed her depression and wasn’t she and Beth naughty or even expelled from school?, also talking about Beth, apparently she was open online about her eating disorder and Her mother only gives Mia one meal a day, If she was properly watching over her Daughter and granddaughter enough maybe there wouldn’t need to be this forum because her mother could of taught her a few things about being a mother but it seems like Mia only gets ideas about mothering/what to do online.
Most people want to blame the lazy teenager but come on... Her mother doesn’t even pay enough attention to correct her actions. Why would mia want a forum correcting her every fucking decision when she hasn’t been told what’s right or wrong in the first place, it’s a constant reminder that she does things wrong and she has no proper help , she’s a first time mother and isn’t in the correct headspace mentally I think she has kept a lot of trauma in her from her past and it’s really upsetting to me I hope she gets help and get out of her house full of parents stuck working all day long and no emotional help whatsoever from anyone, she doesn’t even have many friends left apart from her sister.

• Heart

Beanie97

Hypocrite Mia is back again:
“Mables dad is disgusting for doing drugs and smells horrible and is a bad role model”
“oMg I hAvE SuCh A tHiNg FoR jUdE” as he’s literally smoking a spliff in his tiktok 😂😂😂

• Haha

natalie123

Didn’t realise Mia’s holiday with her ‘mum friends’ is not till next year. Wonder if they’ll even stay friends by then with the things she comes out with!
Plus she’ll be pregnant then if she gets her way!

• Haha

MMZ

The more I watch her the worse she gets.
'I'll give get a cool bath' that's not recommended for young kids and will make things worse. 'I thought she will be poorly for her holiday' like the holiday is the most important thing in the world. 'she has been poorly before, but not this bad' ffs can you take your daughter to the doctors for once?? Its not normal that's she gets poorly every other week. And also why was she in the jumperoo at the end of her video? She has a temperature and feels weak, I don't think it's time for her to jump around, she looked miserable. Mia seems happy about how short and thin Mabel is, but that's nothing to be very happy and proud about. And then she talks about having more children 😣🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Kat5998

VIP Member
Clicked on the video and this advert played...

C50BABAE-3956-41A5-B35F-2CB099C79762.jpeg

Side note: why did she put the Calpol measurer in her mouth after trying to give it to Mabel 🥴

A742A0A0-4316-49C9-8C8F-FC0C1F017B34.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

carly25

My god I had to turn the video off the amount of times Mia said “don’t mean to brag obviously I get more than ...” we’re not stupid, and you don’t have to keep reminding us every 5 minutes that you get more than £100 a month. Good for you. This video is twice as long as it needs to be as she over-explains everything.

Marymoo13

Also think it’s funny how she previously fetishised having a mixed race baby bc she was into ‘darker types’ yet all these TikTok boys she goes after are all white af 🥴🥴
Wanting a mixed race baby was nothing to do with her liking black men and all to do with “omg look how ~tanned~ my baby is” which is a totally disgusting way to think but that’s Mia for you

Poppy6654

Anyone else think wtf when she said In her financial video that she just feeds Mabel the “scraps Or leftovers” from her family instead of throwing them away🤣 I was like does this girl actually hear what she is saying even if she didn’t mean it in that way it still sounds odd to say about your daughter🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
Anyone else get annoyed at how Mia thinks it’s easy to get pregnant? I had my son at 16. Fell pregnant on the implant! I’m now 24 and trying for my second and after two early misscarriages and a chemical I just can’t watch her anymore. The “ideally I’d get pregnant in whatever month it is she says.” IT AINT THAT EASY.
Also her Tik toks. Being a teen mom isn’t special. It’s common. Not sure how it’s a personality trait 🤣 also the fact she’s like “people call me this because I’m a teen mom” sure you get the odd comment but nowhere near as bad as she goes on. Like I’ve said. It’s pretty common for people to have kids young. sorry for the rant being all over the place. But she just really annoys me now. 🤣 I think I only started watching her pregnancy videos because I could relate as I was pregnant at the same age as her. The maturity seems to have gone out the window with her now.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Digits. Why does she use the word digits so many times in her money video?!? It’s ridiculous. I think she means “figures” or “numbers” but who tf says digits?!?

• Haha

scoobie

VIP Member
Her last Tik Tok... literally no one is calling her a slut 😂 It’s beyond a joke now. She lives in a fantasy land where she’s always the victim and she’s always right about everything. She’s almost an adult yet she still acts like a child in every way.

I feel like when she acts like people are talking badly about her she’s actually just pushing her own insecurities onto herself. The same way she made the nasty comment about claiming benefits meanwhile she’s been claiming Child Benefits all along.

She’s probably the only one here that would call a girl a slut.

• Haha