Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really pisses me off when her little minions say “she’s a teen who has a traumatic birth” I’m sorry but she lost rights to carry on being a teen when she lay on her back and got pregnant. It’s like they’re saying because she’s a teen she should be let off with her tit attitude and her spoilt brat comebacks. Most of us here have had children and some traumatic births... is it less traumatic for us because we’re adults. They need to stop using age as an excuse to behave like a twit. Everything said in those comments (Lauren Westwood) is completely fact and there is evidence to it all. No one here creates allegations or is “mean for no reason” most of our concern is the fact that young girls are watching Mia, she doesn’t think about what she puts online, she bangs is out with no real thought, as she’s admitted with boring filler videos. She’s a terrible influence on the younger generation tbh 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 26
I also think if you’re going to use your trailer as an excuse for everything, or try to make it constantly relevant, then you have no reason not to get help for it as you clearly know how much it impacts you. If she’s got anywhere near as much money as she says she has she can go private and that’s a much better investment than renting so soon.

Reactions: 6
It really pisses me off when her little minions say “she’s a teen who has a traumatic birth” I’m sorry but she lost rights to carry on being a teen when she lay on her back and got pregnant. It’s like they’re saying because she’s a teen she should be let off with her tit attitude and her spoilt brat comebacks. Most of us here have had children and some traumatic births... is it less traumatic for us because we’re adults. They need to stop using age as an excuse to behave like a twit. Everything said in those comments (Lauren Westwood) is completely fact and there is evidence to it all. No one here creates allegations or is “mean for no reason” most of our concern is the fact that young girls are watching Mia, she doesn’t think about what she puts online, she bangs is out with no real thought, as she’s admitted with boring filler videos. She’s a terrible influence on the younger generation tbh 🤷‍♀️
thank you, that’s me 👋😂

does anyone remember what vlog Mia said Mabel isn’t having enough milk and she needs to contact her health advisor? I can’t find it and I want to send it to that idiot I’ve been arguing with 😂

Reactions: 5
thank you, that’s me 👋😂

does anyone remember what vlog Mia said Mabel isn’t having enough milk and she needs to contact her health advisor? I can’t find it and I want to send it to that idiot I’ve been arguing with 😂
I think it's was in her what they eat in a day I'm pretty sure she mentioned it cause she's then said she hid her milk aswell🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I don’t know how anyone even has to patience to reply to mias fans. They are incredible thick. 🤦‍♀️

4ED0163D-719F-4F4B-87A3-D744CDDC70AD.png

Reactions: 5
Talking to mia’s fans is painful 🤦‍♀️View attachment 213092
View attachment 213094
View attachment 213096
View attachment 213097
View attachment 213099
View attachment 213101
View attachment 213103
View attachment 213104
Sorry for the spam, just wanted to share how defensive/stupid even her followers are 😂
I’m so glad you corrected mabels name 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my daughters middle name is Mabel and it does my head in when people spell it the other way lol. And I’m so glad you showed her the proof. She thought she knew so much and half of it was rubbish. Saying Mia didn’t hold Mabel for weeks? That’s a lie. And it reallypisses me off that she’s saying c sections are always worse? My baby nearly died through a vaginal birth. Her cord was wrapped round her neck twice! I have a semi big following on Tik Tok and I literally never mention it or try and use it for clout! I hate thinking about it tbh!!

Reactions: 15
Her new video would probably interest me if it wasn't the 4th 'glow up' video in like 6 months 🥴

Reactions: 17
1 minute in - Mia hasn’t had a shower in 6 days because she’s been so busy, oh right then! Guess personal hygiene is not important when you’re busy 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
1 minute in - Mia hasn’t had a shower in 6 days because she’s been so busy, oh right then! Guess personal hygiene is not important when you’re busy 🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s actually disgusting I got that far in an clicked off

Reactions: 8
I can’t even believe there are comments saying that obviously Mia has no time to shower with a baby.. we all see the amount of free time she has

Reactions: 17
This is why I’m convinced her mental health isn’t in a good place and she has PND. Why else would anyone with as much free time as Mia choose not to shower? Yeah having a baby keeps you busy but she’s not working, she has a million pointless hobbies and I’m sure her mum still cooks most of her meals for her.

Reactions: 19
I was shocked when she started shaving when sharing the bath. Mabel might be different but when my daughter is in the bath she is constantly trying to drink the water and suck it out of her sponge etc. The thought of her doing that when there is hair and old tan in the water worries me

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I was shocked when she started shaving when sharing the bath. Mabel might be different but when my daughter is in the bath she is constantly trying to drink the water and suck it out of her sponge etc. The thought of her doing that when there is hair and old tan in the water worries me
There was also her purple shampoo, which really wouldn’t be good for Mabel 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Was this close up really necessary? Her tan is always dodgy, what's new?

Screenshot 2020-08-16 at 19.36.42.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.