Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to educate her on car seat safety.... saying she will keep her rear facing till after she’s 1 my son is 3 1/2 and 15kg and rear faces he doesn’t mind at all and he’s so safe if she’s bought a £200 car seat use it till she’s 18kg then forward face
My daughter was 2 when I forward faced her, she was the required weight for forward facing and the reason we did it is because she got really bad car sickness sat backwards, to the point she nearly choked. I’d of course dealt with it if you were not allowed to forward face at a certain weight in certain car seats. Obviously we’ve been advised we can but if I could I’d have her rear facing for as long as I could definitely.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
My daughter was 2 when I forward faced her, she was the required weight for forward facing and the reason we did it is because she got really bad car sickness sat backwards, to the point she nearly choked. I’d of course dealt with it if you were not allowed to forward face at a certain weight in certain car seats. Obviously we’ve been advised we can but if I could I’d have her rear facing for as long as I could definitely.

You waited as long as you could well done for that but the way I took her comment when she said it is she will probably wait till she’s one then do it I hope not tho

Ohh she might take my comment on board she liked my comment on YouTube

Reactions: 3
I honestly think her channel is going to have died out by next year. Although her vlogs this week have been better, it’s too little too late. She’s pushed all her viewers with common sense away and now is left with a following of immature children who aren’t interested by Shein hauls. She hit gold with her pregnancy reveal video boasting her channel when there are hundreds of teen mum channels who’s views never get over a few thousand. Even if she does get pregnant in the next year I don’t think her future pregnancy reveals will get as many views as she did with Mabel. I think she should do more videos other than hauls and vlogs, she had her second channel for that but hasn’t uploaded there for a long time. If she is still struggling over her cat’s death she needs to give herself a break, she lives in a house where all her bills are paid for and if she’s really struggling I’m sure her mum will cover her expenses for Mabel whilst she has time off.

Reactions: 19
Peraonally i cant speak for other people I find it insulting how she makes comments that she 'pays for everything 'and a struggling teen mum when she lives in a house where she doesn't even buy her daughters milk everything's paid for she doesn't even cook her own food🙄 I stopped watching when I realised she was just an entitled child, I had my eldest at 17 lived in hostel while pregnant and had my own place in temp accommodations at 17 then a house at 18 and paid for EVERYTHING worked my arse off for my kids and she is just a stroppy bratty teen who doesn't actually know what real life is! Sorry for the rant shes really irritated me lately 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone needs to educate her on car seat safety.... saying she will keep her rear facing till after she’s 1 my son is 3 1/2 and 15kg and rear faces he doesn’t mind at all and he’s so safe if she’s bought a £200 car seat use it till she’s 18kg then forward face
Yeah my oldest is 3.5 and rear facing as well got him an extended rf seat though so he’ll rf until 25kg. She needs to do some research if she’s considering turning her soon

Realistically Mia never sticks anything out for very long so will she actually keep up with the driving lessons? Hopefully not if she’s going to be unsafe regarding Mabels car seat because who knows what else she will be doing without Safety research

Reactions: 6
Everything Mia does just makes me feel like she wants mabel to be older than she is. Like she’s rushing and not enjoying her baby.... they’re not little forever, take it from me that 3 year olds are savage 😬 why fuss over how big she is ,what colour she wears, having her rear facing, referring to her as a toddler when she’s really not a toddler yet until atleast 18 months 🙄 just enjoy mabel ffs

Reactions: 10
Had to make these pretty short but hopefully she gets the message
A57898B0-4314-4528-9919-DB6A314C8183.jpeg

5B86FE2C-7251-4D08-A50B-E760878511EC.jpeg

In case you don’t know what I mean mia, I mean by contradicting yourself you say you’re led weaning then you end up spoon feeding Mabel. You delete any comments giving you advice unless people are full on arse licking you and you have a crappy attitude when you complain about people who “make up rumours” or you accuse people of saying things when really it’s you contradicting yourself (for example you said you had one mum friend which was Caitlin then you accused people of spreading rumours about you falling out with Kayci or whatever her name is when you was the one who suggested it).
I stopped watching your videos as they became very negative and draining, they weren’t fun or happy to watch. You stick your nose up at others especially when they’re trying to help and you think you always know best. You don’t listen to anyone else unless they’re praising you for the things you do even if you know yourself that they’re wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
okay been catching up and i cant find the original post, but mia has always given me acacia brinley vibes, right from day 1 (I cant remember who mentioned her) and also a bit of mrs hinch. use some bloody colour!

also babies can wear ANYTHING and look cute. but calling her skinny, small everything like that can be really bad. i always got told im chubby and i remember being really young, about 4 and my dad telling me and throughout my childhood. i am a healthy weight, but i constantly have a voice in my head saying im not. ive also found diaries saying i don't like people commenting on my weight, which i don't remember writing but it hurt a bit reading because i didn't know it was that much of an issue to me. Mia, please be careful with what you say to Mabel. You don't want to say something that she will always think about, as it can go either ways!

and as I and many other people on tattle predicted, when lockdown is over your views are gonna stop or go down. We are going out doing things. Your videos have gotten boring and I prefer watching things that are interesting , not 'I tidied my room today' 'I watched skins today', I wanna watch things that is new or exciting. not something that is apart of 90% of peoples normal day-to-days lives, its not really worth filming because as I said, most people are already doing things like that so why watch a 20 minute video of someone doing pretty much the same sort of thing and probs a lot more! i cba with her, glad i stopped watching and came on here

Reactions: 10
Yep I commented on her video about that, as they could put a child in serious danger

Reactions: 2
Honestly for me her content has always been boring until she got pregnant but it’s her awful attitude more than anything I can’t stand. Judging by old vlogs, she was clearly a bratty kid and she still is an obnoxious bratty kid.

Reactions: 16
ok mia definitely reads this thread when she mentioned people were making rumours that her and whoever weren't friends anymore.. unless people on youtube and insta are asking as well lol
That was me that said it lol. I’m friends with Kayci and Mia just completely forgot about her when the new witch Caitlin or however u spell her name came around.

Reactions: 4
That was me that said it lol. I’m friends with Kayci and Mia just completely forgot about her when the new witch Caitlin or however u spell her name came around.
mia legit just made a video where she met up with kayci and her baby so u don’t think she did?

Right how much are we betting that Mia will get herself pregnant within the next 6 months😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right how much are we betting that Mia will get herself pregnant within the next 6 months😂
She deffo willllll just saw her snapchat story 😭As nice as having children close in age is it’s not really something to plan unless you’re financially stable Mia has no job or education higher than a few (mediocre) GCSEs so wouldn’t that be a priority anyway .

Reactions: 7
O
I’m sorry but this is obviously a lie😂🤦‍♀️ She’s been meeting up with kayci and her baby so this doesn’t make sense at all

mia legit just made a video where she met up with kayci and her baby so u don’t think she did?
O

I’m sorry but this is obviously a lie😂🤦‍♀️ She’s been meeting up with kayci and her baby so this doesn’t make sense at all
If you paid attention you would notice that these rumours have been around way before they met up so please don't be rude to the person for making a mistake. All she did was say what she thought and obviously these rumours would have had to have been before she went out cause she said about it in the vlog clip before meeting up with them.

Reactions: 1
If you paid attention you would notice that these rumours have been around way before they met up so please don't be rude to the person for making a mistake. All she did was say what she thought and obviously these rumours would have had to have been before she went out cause she said about it in the vlog clip before meeting up with them.
i wasn’t meaning to be rude i’m sorry it came across that way

Okay that’s fine but that hater4765 girl was the one that started the rumour even when Mia and kayci were still friends. I just don’t get why she keeps saying that Mia left kayci for Caitlin when Mia had never stopped being friends with her?. I’m not trying to be rude it’s just doesn’t make any sense

Okay that’s fine but that hater4765 girl was the one that started the rumour even when Mia and kayci were still friends. I just don’t get why she keeps saying that Mia left kayci for Caitlin when Mia had never stopped being friends with her?. I’m not trying to be rude it’s just doesn’t make any sense
She also called caitlin a witch I dont really understand what shes done wrong ? It seems like playground rumours...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.