Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jude doesn’t want an underaged girls babies Mia, especially when she has to ask for her mums permission first 🙄
I can’t stop laughing at the fact she really thinks he’s going to look at her social media and think she’s super mature and actually want to talk to her 😂 she really has no idea how delusional and immature she looks to anyone over the age of 18..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
did you notice the weird huge white patch on her wrist im assuming from a watch or something 🤢🤢
The first time I fake tanned I noticed it was being rubbed off by my watch so now I’ll just not wearing it as covering tan lines is usually why I tan in the first place. I guess as Mia seems to tan all the time, she doesn’t care that most of the time it doesn’t cover everything.

Reactions: 2
the singing bit about jude she might as well post it on her tiktok and insta and tag him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Since this thread title, Mia hasn’t been watering her plants...

RIP plants 2020-2020

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mia mentioned at the end of one of this weeks vlogs that she was going shopping for clothes for college. Anyone else curious as to what she might pick?
Most people at my college wear joggers/jeans and a hoodie but I cant imagine that fitting Mia's aesthetic

Reactions: 8
Mia mentioned at the end of one of this weeks vlogs that she was going shopping for clothes for college. Anyone else curious as to what she might pick?
Most people at my college wear joggers/jeans and a hoodie but I cant imagine that fitting Mia's aesthetic
A plain sage green top with Jude’s face stuck to it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’ll go for greens and browns butttttttt has she applies for them nurserys she said she wanted Mable to go to? Give it 2 weeks and she’ll leave

Reactions: 3
wait a second.... in her last video mia went on about how the kitchen is gonna be used by all of mias kids and Mabel will be using it for years and get passed down to Beths kids and now she said its just a temporary thing and she's gonna get a new one?? I just can't even

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really said “I’m painting the shelf and door in a vibrant colour” what is vibrant about a dull red-brown 💩 😦

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She lies about everything, she posted on her snapchat 2 months without ziggy- I know she’s upset and obvs I don’t know the exact date but it was the week after the 10th June - I remembered because our own pet passed away on the 10th June and when I saw she lost ziggy in the days after that I felt so bad for her but it hasn’t been 2 months Fact
Yeah he died on the 16 June so not 2 months yet

Does anyone watch it’s just Kiera, she is also a teen mum with a son, and she is getting more views n likes quicker than Mia these days !!
I love her! Someone commented on one of her videos saying she should collab with Mia and I replied “oh hell no she shouldn’t, Keira is far more mature and relatable than Mia and it really wouldn’t work”

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I love her! Someone commented on one of her videos saying she should collab with Mia and I replied “oh hell no she shouldn’t, Keira is fat more mature and relatable than Mia and it really wouldn’t work”
I've just started watching her aswell shes so much more relatable and really puts so much effort into playing and interacting with her son!! I saw the comment about a collab and prayed she doesn't do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry for the double post..

Does anyone else feel like she's pushing the nickname 'moo' alot now? I think that, combined with what she said in a previous video about having something coming out early next year that we're going to love, she has some sort of merch or clothing collection coming out and part of the branding is going to be that nickname.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.