Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

parallelbell

Why is Mia so fixated with a certain 'age gap' between her children. She has so many more things going on like college etc. that are more important for the time being, rather than planning out the gap between her kids. Be thankful you have Mabel and that you were so easily able to fall pregnant in the first place.

Reactions: 16

Hannah95

Mabels weaning is something that really confuses me when I watch a Vlog. My daughter is a few months younger (she was born on Christmas day). I have always been told that food is fun until they are 12 months. That they get all the nutrients they need from milk. So I dont understand why she says she has started using spoons because Mabel wasnt eating enough. There are days where my daughters just plays with her food and others where she eats it all like shes starving. It's all about tastes and textures at this point surely. Also why she gets so stressed about what to give mabel for her evening meals. I just give my daughter a portion of whatever I am eating most of the time. I just cant get my head around all her explanations

• Heart

OliviaJade

Yeah I have to agree that this weeks vlog was so much better than previous. We have to give her credit for actually showing us something other than her bedroom for 22 minutes straight.

Also, this whole talk she has on baby number 2, (and 3 & 4) if she’s reading this thread I highly suggests she goes over and watches Channon Rose’s yt channel and in particular her ivf journey she’s currently going on. She shows the raw and unedited side of going through ivf, explains how expensive it is and how emotionally draining it is and all the complications that come with it. Some people actually struggle to fall pregnant and need this procedure to help them form that family they’ve longed for. Mia on the other hand just thinks she’ll find a donor and she’ll fall pregnant as easily she did with Mabel because she doesn’t trust men, even though she has no medical reason. This girl needs a BIG wake up call

Laylayxo

Wanting a mixed race baby was nothing to do with her liking black men and all to do with “omg look how ~tanned~ my baby is” which is a totally disgusting way to think but that’s Mia for you
Yeah so she can let the baby wear all the outfits that ‘don’t suit’ Mabel (which they do)

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I’m sorry but that’s the strangest thing I’ve ever heard. If your child went into a shop and said mum I a want yellow top you’d say “no you look ill and washed out in yellow” 😳

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Honestly for me her content has always been boring until she got pregnant but it’s her awful attitude more than anything I can’t stand. Judging by old vlogs, she was clearly a bratty kid and she still is an obnoxious bratty kid.

Kat5998

VIP Member
Mia really dragged out the singing didn’t she, Mabel wasn't even interested towards the end

• Haha

parallelbell

I thought the same about the nursery!
Whilst I agree Mabel needs her own space, (nothing wrong with sharing a room with your baby, but Mia always leaves the blinds open etc. and seems a bit inconsiderate of Mabel sleeping) if Mia is planning to move out in say 4 months, which is what she's been saying, surely you wouldn't bother doing it up?
Idk I feel like Mia is realising maybe she can't afford to move out when she says she's going to. I personally don't see how she'll be able to afford it and juggle college but eh 🤷‍♀️

Kat5998

VIP Member
Not sure I want to watch this video tbh, seeing a baby poorly shouldn’t be filmed and clickbated 😐

• Heart
  • Sad

Kalds

Didn’t realise Mia’s holiday with her ‘mum friends’ is not till next year. Wonder if they’ll even stay friends by then with the things she comes out with!

• Wow

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
She’s beyond it at this point!!! Shes clearly loving the fact mabel is ill for clickbait title 🙄 it’s disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad

Hannah95

I dont understand how she doesnt have time to bath Mabel. Surely she has an established evening routine. I love the evening with my daughter, it is the chilled, relaxed, wind down time before bedtime

dewdrop

if that guy Jude dated a woman 21 years older than him i don't think he really cares about a 17 year old kid who has 10k in her bank account😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Marymoo13

So Mia who it seems barely leaves the house to take Mabel on a walk or to get some fresh air has decided that during a yellow weather warning for thunderstorms is the best time to get out the house and film a ✨🥰 cute 🥰✨ tiktok

Ps Mia, in order to have “paparazzi” pics like that you’d need to actually leave the house holding Mabel regularly...
71A04D26-8652-4498-B006-39E3A550819A.png
049C808A-F6DD-4497-B4EE-6EA2BBE39944.png

• Wow
  • Haha

baileyboo23

mia really said "her seperation anxiety is really playing up" girlll what?? 1. don't self diagnose 2. she doesn't have any anxiety she's just a baby being a baby especially when they're not well they'll want to be close to their parent(s) 🙄

• Sad

Appanappa

Chatty Member
It’s also important to remember being close in age doesn’t mean you’ll have a close relationship?
two years between my boys and they’d murder each other if they could
Personally I’m closer to my sibling who’s nine years older than my sibling who’s three years younger, sometimes it’s just a case of who you click with and who you don’t