Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauren1994

Had to make these pretty short but hopefully she gets the message
A57898B0-4314-4528-9919-DB6A314C8183.jpeg

5B86FE2C-7251-4D08-A50B-E760878511EC.jpeg

In case you don’t know what I mean mia, I mean by contradicting yourself you say you’re led weaning then you end up spoon feeding Mabel. You delete any comments giving you advice unless people are full on arse licking you and you have a shitty attitude when you complain about people who “make up rumours” or you accuse people of saying things when really it’s you contradicting yourself (for example you said you had one mum friend which was Caitlin then you accused people of spreading rumours about you falling out with Kayci or whatever her name is when you was the one who suggested it).
I stopped watching your videos as they became very negative and draining, they weren’t fun or happy to watch. You stick your nose up at others especially when they’re trying to help and you think you always know best. You don’t listen to anyone else unless they’re praising you for the things you do even if you know yourself that they’re wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I don’t understand her shit with c-sections! In my opinion my forceps delivery was far more traumatic than my csection one. I would never rule out anything or question any doctor if they said I needed another csection again, she will set herself up for more trauma ruling it out as a possibility. I know that you can have an elected csection if you’ve had emergency ones if you wanted to and it is possible to have a vaginal delivery after a csection. It’s so ridiculous ruling them out though... birth is birth, it is what it is and the professionals will decide what’s best and safe. But because Mia is Mia, she thinks everyone is out to get her so of course a qualified midwife will suggest a csection out of spite because she’s a teen mum and deserves to be hard done by 🙄

parallelbell

Yeah Keira literally has half the subs Mia does but gets over double the views, you can tell her channel will grow, whereas Mia has lost a LOT of her viewers because all her content is the same and she just has such a bad attitude (I know she likely has PPD but I mean her attitude to advice and how she blocks/deletes hate).

I know this is Mia's thread but its funny I saw a comment on one of Keira's videos saying she should meet up with Mia and hang out, and a few people had replied saying how Mia's not good for Keira because she's rude and they don't like her lmao.

Maciejadex

Does anyone else think when she completes the nursery she'll just leave mabel to play in her room alone with a monitor on while Mia stays in her own room and does her own thing? I just don't see her spending all day playing with mabel in the nursery 🤷‍♀️

Mia really said "Mabel was born a big baby but hasnt really put on much weight" as if that isn't alarming..
Also, putting clothes against Mabel to see whether it "suits her" creeps me out. Every baby suits EVERY colour/outfit. I've never known someone be so judgemental over their own baby lmao. What is she going to do when Mabel is like 4 & wanting to wear the most ridiculous, bright, fun clothes! I actually feel worried that shes just going to be selfish and not let Mabel express herself at all. I know im thinking too much into it but still 😂 her attitude towards how Mabel looks in clothes is just weird to me idk.
i don’t understand how she doesn’t see how stupid and childish she looks.. like mabels not a doll you use to dress up and buy accessories for? You buy her things to fit her needs/comfort/development, who the hell cares if it’s not aesthetically pleasing?? Put your child first ffs

• Heart

Poppy6654

Talking to mia’s fans is painful 🤦‍♀️View attachment 213092
View attachment 213094
View attachment 213096
View attachment 213097
View attachment 213099
View attachment 213101
View attachment 213103
View attachment 213104
Sorry for the spam, just wanted to share how defensive/stupid even her followers are 😂
I’m so glad you corrected mabels name 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my daughters middle name is Mabel and it does my head in when people spell it the other way lol. And I’m so glad you showed her the proof. She thought she knew so much and half of it was rubbish. Saying Mia didn’t hold Mabel for weeks? That’s a lie. And it reallypisses me off that she’s saying c sections are always worse? My baby nearly died through a vaginal birth. Her cord was wrapped round her neck twice! I have a semi big following on Tik Tok and I literally never mention it or try and use it for clout! I hate thinking about it tbh!!

scoobie

VIP Member
If anyone actually told her they think it’s creepy how she’s singing Hey Jude to her child after harassing this Jude guy all week she’d probably come out with such a ridiculous excuse. “Well I’m just teaching Mabel how to say her future sibling’s name!!!”

• Haha

Lauren1994

So last night one of her pregnancy videos was in my recommended, so I watched a couple because I was curious on how much she’d changed. Here’s what I noticed (sorry if this is long):

1. Her obsession with Mabel being tiny began before she was even born! I only watched like 4 “bump dates” and it was insane how many times she talked about how tiny Mabel was going to be. She even only took ‘tiny baby’ clothes to the hospital because she was convinced she was going to be tiny 😬 now I kinda wonder if she was abit disappointed that she was a bigger baby? Or now she looks back on it as another negative part of her labour so she’s now trying to convince herself that she is tiny? Idk, it’s super weird though. I think she spent her whole pregnancy in a fantasy, expecting everything to go a certain way (the birth, how Mabel looked etc) and it all came crashing down when reality hit & she didn’t get what she wanted. This is probably the first time she hasn’t got exactly what she wanted? This is what scares me about some young pregnancies, not the age, but some people not being mature enough to understand that this can happen and to not let yourself fantasise like this, or atleast know how to not let resentment grow against your baby 😬

2. How she is just SO different, even the little things like her tone of voice. She was so much more positive, optimistic and excited, where as now she just seems annoyed, bitchy and unhappy? Does she even like her viewers anymore 😂 (I think it’s partly because of a comment made on here before - she’s constantly trying to prove us wrong) I’m not sure if she even likes YouTube anymore or if she just likes getting paid 🤷🏽‍♀️ before she seemed like such a nice approachable person and now her tone if so negative and annoyed it’s weird. I know PND could be the reason for that, but it’s not great for her career choice :/

3. She used to be SO much smarter & more mature, her head was screwed on. She said she wasn’t moving out until after college to build a foundation for herself, she refused to edit when Mabel was awake so she could bond and stimulate her. What happened!? 😩 the novelty definitely wore off, and fast. It’s almost like because she has to be mature she’s rebelling and decided to act like a child instead 😂 She also used to be a lot more humble and actually appreciated her audience!

4. I definitely miss when she had planned, thought-out videos with an actual purpose! It’s almost like she burned herself out over vlogmas, and instead of taking a break to get through that ‘block’ like most youtubers do, she’s just forced herself to make what she can (these boring af vlogs) to make sure she still gets paid.

Mia just really needs to grow up, stop trying to blindly move out and do everything she can to feel like an adult, accept she’s not ready for that yet and actually look at the problems and try to resolve them. She needs to spend some fun, quality time with Mabel that isn’t just sat in the bedroom or shopping!
I’m pretty sure she didn’t lie or contradict herself either. Obviously she clickbaited a few times but I don’t know one YouTuber who hasn’t. If you watch her baby name reveal video she seems so happy and proud to have chosen that name. I think it has a lot of meaning as her nan wanted to use Mabel and mai is the same letters as Mia. I feel like social media has now taken over her head and she thinks she’s a celebrity and has to do things differently to “normal” people which is why she added in the ocean. I think mabels name is more unique without the “ocean” added.

baileyboo23

It's strange how Mia has a certain 'aesthetic' that she likes to dress Mabel in, but doesn't seem to dress/fit her own aesthetic and wears bright colours🤷‍♀️
mias aesthetic is wearing that dirty old rupaul shirt everyday 🤢 (no offence to rupaul i love him and love dragrace😂)

RosePetals

Chatty Member
I've lost everything... Summary

Timestamp 0:00 - 05:00
Doing a shop with me/haul for college
Gone from size 14 to 12
Doesn't have any clothes basics
Gets ready to go to Birmingham
Didn't vlog

05:00 - 10:00
Going to do some online shopping
Cuts to that night
Feels upset, says she goes through periods of time where she forgets who she is
Doesn't know how to dress or do her hair or makeup anymore, (as in like style wise, not like she physically can't dress herself)
Lost her identity since Mabel
Figuring out what she wants to do in the future
Cuts to next day
Talks more about how Mabel is so tiny that the 6 - 9 months outfit she's in is too big, but it looks like it fits fine? Worrying that she's so obsessed with Mabel's size so early
Needs to do editing and scrapbooking, and clean room

10:00 - end
Mabel's woken up from her nap so Mia's going to put her in her playcorner
Haul:

Tan mitt, 2 belts, romper, pair of jeans, heels, brown knit cardigan, floral square neck top, pink 'floaty' top, black sandals (Doc Marten style, says she could buy the £100 real ones but would rather the money go towards Mabel apparently), white boho dress (talks about not liking white on Mabel), green vest and cream vest, pair of trousers, green shirt, cream top, stripe shorts, white jeans with brown trim, black vest top, white vest top

For Mabel: plain bodysuits to embroider, cute bee tshirt, yellow dungarees, bought some tshirt bodysuits blue romper because Mabel looks 'so good in blue', talks more about Mabel being small, blue and white stripe swimsuit with frill
She talks quite alot about her own size too
Going on holiday in England around the 23rd

So another vlog of her just sat in her room. What happened to vlogging one interesting day with an activity, instead of multiple days sat in her room?

Also think it's so toxic and detrimental to her long term mental health to clickbait her videos with her struggling. She clearly knows those videos pull in higher views and engagement but less than 5 minutes of the vlog was her being upset, the majority was her talking about shopping and her haul so why didn't she title it that?
Also starting to find her obsession with her and Mabel's sizes uncomfortable

Kat5998

VIP Member
Let’s just be honest. The whole ‘Mabels dad does drugs’ thing is just an excuse for Mia to play victim and keep the dad out of Mabels life. She didn’t care when she was having sex with him.
I understand, I’m a teen mum, my partner isn’t the most mature at all times and neither am I. I was lucky I have a good father to my children and a lot of teen girls aren’t so lucky, or choose so well.
But let’s just be frank and say that if this man was doing ‘drugs’ and drinking Etc. Then so was Mia, she’s admitted to underage drinking. If she gets the chance to be a parent then why doesn’t Mabels dad.
....Because it isn’t about that, it’s about Mia’s need for control and constant victimhood.
It takes two to create a baby even though Mia likes to act as if it was divine intervention and she’s about as innocent as the Virgin Mary.
She also replied to someones tiktok that she used to do cocaine

• Sick

Lauren1994

Does it bug anybody else that a cat literally did a pee on part of the toy kitchen and rather than clean it she just wiped it with a tea towel and stuck it in the garden to dry off...

Like ffs CLEAN IT it’s literally piss on your child’s toy.
I know everyone loves animals and a lot of people won’t agree but I think it’s disgusting how their many cats brush past and walk all over mabels toys that she puts in her mouth constantly. Not only can they get cat hair on, the cats walk everywhere and can bring back any germs/dirt.

natalie123

Wow what a boring vlog 😂

Also, did anyone hear her say that her driving instructor says she needs to get her eyes tested as she’s “blind”...yet she drove last week with Mabel in the car 😳😠

Oh wow so her latest TikTok...in the comments she’s said she wants Mabel to bring round her boyfriend at 14 to have sex in a “safe clean space” 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow

Kat5998

VIP Member
Since this thread title, Mia hasn’t been watering her plants...

RIP plants 2020-2020

• Haha

OliviaMayx

So Mia who it seems barely leaves the house to take Mabel on a walk or to get some fresh air has decided that during a yellow weather warning for thunderstorms is the best time to get out the house and film a ✨🥰 cute 🥰✨ tiktok

Ps Mia, in order to have “paparazzi” pics like that you’d need to actually leave the house holding Mabel regularly...
View attachment 214518View attachment 214519
why would you take your baby out in that rain without a Coat/jacket! It may have been warm but the wet clothes can still give Mabel a cold/flu

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think her caption I’ve lost everything is highly insensitive? She has a gorgeous baby girl, food in her cupboards , her family, a job, a car and her whole life ahead of her? Like I just think the title is insensitive she could have called it I don’t know who I am anymore etc
Classic tory 😉

no but seriously I agree with you. She’s shown time & time again how ignorant she is because of her privileged and mollycoddled upbringing. She truly has no idea how lucky she is & what it’s really like to have ‘nothing‘. I think thats one of the things that makes her so unlikable and unrelatable. I kinda hope she does move out so she can get the shock of her life and ground/humble herself abit. She has ALOT of growing up to do imo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Laylayxo

I remember that saying she “prefers darker types” she probably doesn’t even realise how bad that sounds
she already has an issue with Mabels skin , which there is literally nothing wrong with , watch when she has a mixed baby out of her mixed baby fetish and then has a problem if the baby comes out ‘too dark’ or ‘too light’ for her liking and she won’t let that child hear the end of it 😕

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I just looked at her social blade out of curiosity. It's funny because she claims she isn't eligible for benefits because she "works so hard" yet it estimates she earns £800-1.4k monthly. She definitely is eligible for benefits, especially when she moves out 😂
It shows how uneducated she is about benefits. My household income is about 40k and I get about £150 a month child benefit. Its like £20 a week per child and you’re entitled to it if your income is under 50k a year I believe. It’s not much but it’s something.

her head is in the clouds though because running a house, a mortgage, a job, college and childcare is so difficult and I don’t understand why her mum isn’t telling her to take it down a peg or two because it will be hard. It’s easy saying she’s going to do all this stuff when she’s still under her mums roof, she hasn’t got half the responsibility that a new mum starting in her own home has.

• Heart

LemonPips

Mia would absolutely screw if it took her years to conceive this time... it wouldn’t fit her “aesthetic“, it drives me Insane that she seems to think it’ll happen quickly. Don’t get me wrong it might, but she needs to understand it MIGHT not!