Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
She gives teen mums a bad name. I’ve seen so many girls completely turn their lives around when they’ve suddenly fell pregnant young. Mia is sucked in the “social media” aesthetics of life and she’s in for a massive shock if she thinks she’s going to pull off getting a house , a second child and continue to flap about doing all these ridiculous hobbies. She’s painting an unrealistic angle of how being a parent is..... I hope most of her young followers are not that gullible.... don’t believe everything you watch online kids!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

missmisty

I can’t even believe there are comments saying that obviously Mia has no time to shower with a baby.. we all see the amount of free time she has

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
She’s an operational manager of some kind - so I’m not surprised if she did have a lot of business calls. However, no one would care about a baby in the background! Mabel isn’t even that loud. You’re not going to lose business just because they can hear a child & it’s not like she’s loud enough to interrupt their call. The house isn’t exactly small! It’s just an excuse to stay in the room

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
That’s me 🙋‍♀️😂
I find it disgusting she compares Mabel to other babies. The way she kept saying mabel was so petite and small compared to other babies... using shitty terms like “midget” I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.... instilling shitty body confidence from a young age is dangerous.

OliviaMayx

Doesn’t mean that’s the truth , depression is physically challenging maybe she really needs some help and support
I get where you are coming from, but I find it hard to use to depression reason as an excuse for her not showering.
I know In cases for some this is the case and their depression is reflected in tasks such a showering etc, so I am basing this purely on Mia. She is perfectly fine to apply makeup, do her hair and jump around filming ridiculous tik toks but she can’t shower? What’s worse, is that now she is doing same to Mabel(not changing her clothes in two days) i have two children, my first I suffered horrendous post natal depression following a traumatic birth that I honestly would not wish on anyone, and yes I know you often don’t want to get out of bed let alone shower, but what I am trying to say is with that also comes the lack of energy towards ANYTHING! I do believe Mia is struggling and I think she needs some guidance/someone to
Help her process (birth afterthoughts maybe) but I think her personal hygiene is something she is solely accountable for at this time and I think it’s honestly laziness. But that’s my opinion. Please don’t come at me.

• Heart

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Sorry to bring it back to an earlier discussion but I think if Mia thinks she's going to be able to move out now, with what is a very unstable income, a dependant, and the other living costs that come with living independently, she's very naive and really needs to be brought back down to Earth. I'm not a single mum, or a mother full stop, but all my school friends even the ones who had babies have only just been able to move out in their early twenties... that's with universal credit on top which isn't a stable reliable 'income' in any sense of the word -- or at the very least moving in with a partner to split the living costs. No way would she be able to cope with it now. She needs to get through college at the very least IMO and at least have some sort of income to rely on that isn't youtube, she could even work part time. I'm in my twenties and while I want to move out I just don't have the income for it yet so she is clowning if she thinks otherwise at seventeen.

Lauren1994

“ (Almost) 10 months postpartum “
=
Hey guys get a look at me stood in my pants and bra PS someone send this to jUdE
I’m guessing she has those big knickers on to hold in her stomach seeing as this was the other week back
A4A35D0D-0E98-4656-86CB-000B52711022.jpeg

I’m not calling Mia fat or big because I don’t think she is but she’s clearly breathing in on the Snapchat picture. She should be more realistic to her young viewers and take pictures like the Instagram vs reality ones. After mentioning she barely eats anything the other week back in her video “what me and Mabel eat in a day” she’s basically promoting eating disorders and weight loss. I just think she should think before she posts things online for everyone to see.

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
She really wants the tiktok boy Jude to think she’s got her whole life together
“About to move out” “dream career” “planning bby2”

She’s already mentioned atleast 3 completely different stories about when she’s moving out and how.
A few days ago she admitted her youtube was nearing the end and she wasn’t getting the views she expected, so her career is down the shitter.
How do you plan a baby during lockdown with no significant other and no funds funds for sperm donation?
Lol what a joke, planning baby number 2 because you mentioned it in a video? If your planning it your planning on going and having random one night stands to try get pregnant, moving out, doesn't even cook your own meal or buy your daughters food, dream career and slowly failing YouTube Channing with Boring vlogs of you acting like your daughter is a doll and making her toys boring to fit how you want things to look? Absolutely disgusting, there are people out there who struggle to get pregnant and shes there ready to sleep around or do a dodgy sperm donor to try have another one like a baby is a doll it's a living human being not a childish game, honestly her vlogs and tiktoks are getting worse and worse sooner or later her lttle 12 year old followers will see sence and her YouTube channel will be bo more and she has nobody else to blame but her self and her shitty up her self attitude trying to be better than everybody when in all honestly she does absolutely nothing and lives in a dream land and I really hope she reads this and grows up if she moved out right now I would be scared for mabel!

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
it’s probably because she drinks those fizzy shitty drinks every morning, it’s basically her breakfast

View attachment 203251
such a good role model for Mabel... looks like he’s wearing a table cloth 🤔 I’m surprised mia likes someone that doesn’t dress in only brown and sage green, he won’t look good on her instagram or in her bedroom.
I just don’t get it.. guys like this are considered chavs where I live. He looks like every other rough lad who patrols the estate with his staffie🙈 girls avoid them but drug dealers seem drawn to them 🤣

• Haha

Poppy6654

Really don’t know why each name she chose has to suit the time of year😩🤣 I cant judge her names cos my daughter is called Ocean Mabel (yes me and Mia have the same name for our babies but the other way round ) 🙃 but I wasn’t a fan of moon or the fact she chose some of them from bloody animal crossing 🤣

RosePetals

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think it’s suspicious her subscribers suddenly jumped up 300 on Sunday? It’s not done that in months? And her views didn’t particularly spike either so definitely looks a bit fishy to me...

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Just watched beths live and she said if Mia has another kid next year that she would probably take another gap year 😳💀 I... Is she even gonna go to college at this stage

What happened in mias vlog where she lost everything. Is it more click bait? Also I really hope keira doesn't collab with her, I've been watching her for months now and I don't think it would be a great influence on her
Another gap year, it’s only meant to be one year. Most people (like myself) take one after leaving school altogether to have more time to decide what to do next etc, not because they want to have more children. If she wants to settle down and start her family properly she should really work to improve her YouTube channel or get an actual job to support her and her children.

Maciejadex

Quite enjoyed today’s vlog, but I don’t understand why she needs to compare the size of babies all the time? She literally cannot talk about a baby without comparing them to Mabel, theres no need in it

Marymoo13

At least we know she’s on the prowl for a TikTok boyfriend 😂😬 notice she didn’t mention her age just the age her mum became a gran... I wonder if that was so he doesn’t realise she’s only 17 😂 since she can’t take Mabel into a pub on her own and actually have a drink 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

josefinaosterlund

Why did she feel the need to bring up the whole "fake persona" malarkey literally every other clip. It's like she's trying to convince herself as well as her viewers

• Haha

Ella69

I’m surprised nobody has called social services or cps... She needs told how to look after her child as right now she is not. Not saying we should as it isn’t our place to say, but somebody close to her. Also think she should get help for her PND. She better be careful because anyone could technically report her
Ring then to say what? She doesn’t bath her as much as she should? What an absolute waste of social services time.
She has her faults and there’s things she could do better but that’s very different to needing social services involvement!
She might need help for PND but one thing that wouldn’t help is people like you making out she’s such a bad mum she needs involvement from them. I thought the whole point of this thread was constructive criticism, not just making out she’s a terrible mum.

Reactions: 16

Lauren1994

I’m not led weaning my baby as she doesn’t do well with lumpy food even though she’s 10/11 months but I still involve food she can eat herself everyday. I’ve realised how easy it is to give them healthy fresh food while they learn to feed themselves. There’s so much more Mia could be doing for Mabel.

for example mia spoon feeds Mabel porridge every morning for breakfast with her 2 ounces of milk and added fruit but if she wants to led wean she could make scrambled egg and let Mabel feed herself. Also to mix things up rather than feed Mabel the same breakfast everyday she could give Mabel weetabix with powdered milk instead of cows milk to add to her milk intake (this is what I do with my daughter as she doesn’t like drinking much milk either!) it also helps her poo. Mabel never has lunch but she has a big breakfast and dinner (too big in my eyes). I think Mia should reduce the size of mabels meals and give her 3 a day to get her into a routine. Even a snack for lunch would be enough (and again she can stick to led weaning) by giving her cut up fruit, vegetable sticks or baby fruit wafers. With her meals she always gives her easy things like sandwiches and crisps (adult crisps with lots of salt) and jam and cream cheese sandwiches or whatever they are which are unhealthy. Instead she should make her proper meals. She could make a meal with vegetable stock, vegetables, lentils, chickpeas, beans and so on. Preparing baby food can be time consuming but you can make so many at once and freeze them. I make my daughter fish pie (Cod, potatoes and sweetcorn) and she loves it, she prefers this meal to any Heinz or Ella’s pouches dinner. You can also look online for really easy and simple baby dinner ideas... or if she wants to led wean but do something easy why doesn’t she make her cooked (soft) vegetables and cut into sticks so Mabel can feed herself. She can also do new potatoes cut in small pieces or sweet potato mash which Mabel can feed herself (yes it’s messy but that’s what led weaning is and if Mabel has a bath everyday after dinner anyway why does it matter?).

seeing as mia is “strictly led weaning but with a spoon” she hasn’t really thought about what to cook Mabel for a healthy, balanced diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 16