Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who makes mum friends and books a holiday with them when they’ve only known each other for a few days?? Didn’t she say she only has 1 friend last week

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who makes mum friends and books a holiday with them when they’ve only known each other for a few days?? Didn’t she say she only has 1 friend last week
I hope she grows up a bit before she goes... I’m really not sure she’s mature enough right now to be responsible for a baby abroad. She had enough trouble getting on a train in last week’s vlog.

Reactions: 23
Does anyone else find it annoying when she says “bubs” all the time

Reactions: 13
She‘s started calling Mabel “moo”, what is she a cow?
My baby sister is called Mia and I always call her moo or moo moo, obviously everyone one has different opinions on nicknames but I think it’s quite cute

Reactions: 11
My baby sister is called Mia and I always call her moo or moo moo, obviously everyone one has different opinions on nicknames but I think it’s quite cute
Yeah my friend has a daughter called molly who they call molly moo I think its just a nick name dont actually see anything wrong with that

Reactions: 3
Tbh I was only joking about the moo nickname, I think it’s alright

I am childless but my cat has the most random nicknames so I can’t talk lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My daughter is called Maisie-Mai but I call her Maisie- moo moo as a cute nickname for her with a bunch of other adorable nicknames for her

Reactions: 2
I call my younger brother 'bubs' and i have done since i was young but its all about personal preference tbh
Yeah I get that it’s just even when she isn’t talking about Mabel it’s always bubs never babies😂

Omg it’s my time of the month an I am absolutely balling over Mia singing to mabel🤣🤣so lush to see them really interacting, does anyone know what her tattoo on her arm is

Last edited:
I hope she grows up a bit before she goes... I’m really not sure she’s mature enough right now to be responsible for a baby abroad. She had enough trouble getting on a train in last week’s vlog.

I think she might be going away in the uk as on her friends story it was a haven confirmation and I’m pretty sure it is only in the uk but it is a really good caravan place I went when I was little. Honestly it was good fun.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She’s actually a really good singer, I think it would be interesting if she did some covers on her channel, it would bring her a wider audience and she’d probably get more views!
Personally I would watch them and probably enjoy them!

How does she suddenly have mum friends now she’s booked a holiday with, after always saying she doesn’t have friends . I hope they’re genuine & nice to Mia

Reactions: 12
How does she suddenly have mum friends now she’s booked a holiday with, after always saying she doesn’t have friends . I hope they’re genuine & nice to Mia
they’re the two friends she had , that’s Kayci and the girl she met Caitlin. Baring in mind she banged on all the time that she had no mates even though she did have friends. Attention seeker really.

Reactions: 14
Oh so she’s suddenly back talking to that Kayci now? Thought she ditched her for Caitlin 🤔

Reactions: 4
Oh so she’s suddenly back talking to that Kayci now? Thought she ditched her for Caitlin 🤔
People will probably come for me for “defending Mia” but what that person said about Mia ditching kayci for Caitlin seemed like bull, they were still friends and still talking to each other when that person came on here saying it, they have even met up with each other since so I think that person just made that up, obviously I could be wrong but it just seemed made up to me🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
mia: i have no friends, they all think im a slut for getting pregnant and hate me!!! </3
also mia: i'm going on holiday with my friend!! will be a cute mummy and baby holiday with my mummy friends who support me!! <3

Reactions: 19
People will probably come for me for “defending Mia” but what that person said about Mia ditching kayci for Caitlin seemed like bull, they were still friends and still talking to each other when that person came on here saying it, they have even met up with each other since so I think that person just made that up, obviously I could be wrong but it just seemed made up to me🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah but Mia kept saying in videos that she had no mum friends until she started talking to Caitlin

Also who the hell is this Chloe girl now? Haven’t heard Mia mention her before and yet suddenly she’s sending presents and going on holiday with her?!

Reactions: 5
Was Mia giving Mabel tinned vegetable soup? It looked exactly like the Heinz one which is extremely salty, not good for babies.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Was Mia giving Mabel tinned vegetable soup? It looked exactly like the Heinz one which is extremely salty, not good for babies.
It’s annoyinf because she’s literally at home all day everyday so there’s no excuse why she couldn’t make it fresh

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.