Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she wanna make up her mind? She told youtube that he was strange and she didn’t want him to have ANY contact? What is it Mia? What a LIER
She said in one of her videos that he met her with her mum aswell and that he smelt and was disgusting and cared more about mia and not Mabel I'm pretty sure that was the jist of it x

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I actually really enjoyed today’s video. It was nice to see her interacting with Mabel- reading her books, singing to her & creating the beautiful album. My mum made me a scrapbook from when I was a baby and i remember when I was younger I always loved going through it over and over again. We all know Mia loves Mabel but sometimes it doesn’t seem as though their bond has quite formed & that she isn’t overly grateful for the baby she has, but hopefully while she’s making this and is going through the memories of finding out about her and all the milestones they hit together she realises how truly lucky she is to have this gorgeous gift

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure she’s copied her recent tiktok it’s only because I saw this exact same wording on another teen mum tiktok page

It’s just a trend, they’re not all actual things that have happened to the poster
Ah fair enough I didn’t realise I thought it was just a bit strange cos I saw the other persons tiktok a few days ago then saw Mia’s on the fyp uploaded more recently. Honestly I’m so behind on tiktok trends 😂😂

Reactions: 4
She‘s started calling Mabel “moo”, what is she a cow?
Im almost certain that she has been calling her that since Mabel was born. Personally I think pet names are really cute for babies but each to their own I guess

Reactions: 7
Quite enjoyed today’s vlog, but I don’t understand why she needs to compare the size of babies all the time? She literally cannot talk about a baby without comparing them to Mabel, theres no need in it

Reactions: 17
ok mia definitely reads this thread when she mentioned people were making rumours that her and whoever weren't friends anymore.. unless people on youtube and insta are asking as well lol

Reactions: 13
ok mia definitely reads this thread when she mentioned people were making rumours that her and whoever weren't friends anymore.. unless people on youtube and insta are asking as well lol
I think if it isn’t Mia that reads it, it’s one of her new BFFs and they just fill her in 👀

Reactions: 5
I thought that the second she mentioned it, she did say a few months ago how she’s not doing well since finding this forum and said she’s read it. It’s not the first time she’s brought up something talked about here.

Reactions: 4
I pretty sure she said she was getting messages asking about it, also her fans deffo read this thread bcos they have mentioned it on hers and beths insta lives before

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.