Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fishnips

VIP Member
Deleting videos won’t work to save her image the damage has already been done. Unless she’s deleting them so in case any future sponsors or partnerships look at the channel to see if they wanna work with her?
I wonder if she's just deleting ones with FOB in? She's done a few, hasn't she?

I wonder if she's just deleting ones with FOB in? She's done a few, hasn't she?
Or deleting the ones where she slags off benefits because she's just put her universal credit claim in. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Vmanxx

Right I’m gonna be honest and get it off my chest. What Mia has said is completely wrong but I’m thinking from Mabels perspective. If you’re all potentially trying to ruin her career and college life etc, there’s a child that depends on that income and support. If you ruin her college, Mabel can’t go to nursery. If you ruin her income, Mabel won’t have the basics to survive. She’s in the process of moving out and this could come crashing down and Mabel will be the one who suffers.
I don’t know it just doesn’t sit right with me, hunting down her college emails and stuff.
Let my repeat myself again before you come at me, I don’t condone what’s shes said and she should be made to realise it’s wrong but maybe there’s a better way of doing it.
It’s not like she’d be homeless though, she has a supportive family providing her with food, a house and whatever else she needs

• Heart
Reactions: 29

DollyDay

Mia, if you’re reading this you’re absolutely vile! The miscarriage comment was absolutely shocking, sickening and twisted!

Reactions: 28

natalie123

no way am i seeing this. mia giving a girl advice on how to have a miscarriage... im mortified
What the actual fuck?! I have no clue how to make yourself have a miscarriage and I’m 24, just asked my 32 year old sister (questioned why the hell I was asking!) and she didn’t know. Has Mia actually researched it? I swear to God if her master plan to boost her views on her channel is to get pregnant then have a miscarriage then that is just sick. I do hope I am wrong but we know what Mia is like

• Sick
  • Angry

Ailia

Chatty Member
‘I can’t do college work cuz Mabel isn’t an nursery’ but is able to dye her hair? shouldn’t the college work be a priority over dying hair?
She’s honestly such a moron, she’s never gonna have a good career because she is simply too lazy and incompetent. She could do her college work when Mabel is napping or when Mabels eating considering she forces Mabel to sit at the desk with her anyway when eating. But no she’s using Mabel as an excuse again. Mia when you fail your college course are you going to blame Mabel for it? Ridiculous.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
wow. just wow.
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?!?!?!!?!?!
MIAAAA YOU'RE NOT A PROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING IS SAFE WHEN WANTING TO CAUSE A MISSCARRIAGE AT HOME.. IF SHE DOESN'T WANT THE FUCKING BABY SHE NEEDS TO GROW UP A LITTLE BIT AND GO TO A FUCKING CLINIC INSTEAD OF CAUSING SERIOUS HARM TO HERSELF BY LISTENING TO A MORON LIKE YOURSELF. I AM FURIOUS

Ailia

Chatty Member
Mia here’s a tip for future, when you’re apologising for something you should say what you’re actually sorry for. Saying ‘sorry for what happened on TikTok’ isn’t really an apology because most people don’t actually know what happened🥴 and they will now want to find out so really you’ve not helped yourself. You should’ve addressed the situation properly and then go on to say you’re taking a ‘brake’.

Marymoo13

I genuinely can’t believe the absolute shit storm I’ve read tonight. Like many other lovely ladies on this thread I’ve been through a miscarriage and wouldn’t wish it on anybody. Personally, the pain/grief that came from having mine drove me to the edge of reason and almost 3 years later the pain is just as fresh.
nobody should be giving anyone advice on how to make your body miscarry, it’s incredibly dangerous and downright fucking stupid. If anything happened to that girl Mia would be responsible.
I’m going to email her agency, her college and the nappy company.

• Heart

gossipgirl123321

Funny you should say that Mia, you literally gave the girl not just a method but full on INSTRUCTIONS on how to cause a miscarriage. You’re fucking disgusting and this is the end of the ‘youtube career’ you had. Best start saying goodbye to that ✨hella nice✨ wage!

I can’t. BELIEVE what I’m reading on here tonight!!!!! Mia literally thinks pregnancy is all fun and games and no big deal, get preg from random sperm donors, or drink tea to casually abort ones you don’t want, and risk ducking sepsis???? This is REAL LIFE Mia!!! I swear she thinks she’s playing the Sims or something with the ridiculous decisions she makes in a whim, I can’t cope!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Little recap.

Her videos are still as dull as her personality
She got her dream rented house
She leaked all her house info, including details of the people living in it before her moving date.
She’s set in a sperm baby and won’t stop “sexy glaring” down the camera about it on TikTok
She’s gone private on Instagram - I know some of you lot still follow her though
Bought random “essential” mason jars for a house she hasn’t even furnished and decorated yet ✨ aesthetic ✨
She showed some of her college work, a presentation that was very poor and something about “midwifes” spelling and grammar mustn’t be her strongest skill.
Mabel could be covid positive, should be isolating until Sunday but put “walk” as an option on her “insta controls our day” video.
Mabel won’t eat fruit at the moment for some reason, so she drinks fruit smoothies to get a portion of fruit in her because she’s not touching fruit at the moment.
She wants to potty train Mabel- probably sick of the stinky shitty mounds of cloth nappies she leaves in the wash for weeks.
Her mum has vanished out of her bio on Instagram - she must have told Little Miss Privileged “no” or something
She’s still dream feeding Mabel
Did I mention Mabel isn’t eating fruit at the moment?
She’s been talking about a birthing video for a baby that isn’t conceived yet because she didn’t get a good enough one with Mabel. ✨ views and money ✨ MOVE ASIDE MABEL MOO MUMMY HAS HER EYES SET ON BABY NUMBER TWO
We haven’t heard about Harry Potter for a while - phased out along with the trend on TikTok

Last edited:
  • Heart

gossipgirl123321

Wow. I genuinely can’t believe what I am seeing on this thread this evening. Just as everyone was praising Mia for her recent video... This girl really does herself no favours.

For anyone that has been affected by Mia’s disgusting comment, I am so sorry on her behalf. What an awful thing to have to go though. I couldn’t imagine.

• Heart

citrineday

Chatty Member
i really hope that the person who runs the instagram page is okay. just remember that they are all brainwashed and give them a little time to grow up both mentally and physically and they’ll snap out of it and realise how ridiculous they are being and how bad she is to support!

you are doing what someone needs to do, so i respect you enormously for stepping up to fill the place! everyone on here, along with all the other people who dislike/disagree with mia, are in your corner and support you. i am sorry that you have to put up with these little children saying such nasty things to you.

i hope you are okay, and thank you so much for putting up with it and putting in the work and time that you do ❤❤❤

• Heart

BaileyMC

VIP Member
No video again....

Looks childish in all honesty, not addressing what has happened. People will not have forgotten what was said if you don’t choose to address it. At least release a video apologising, it’s better than nothing at all. Ignorance is worse.

citrineday

Chatty Member
i think a lot of these blind stupid 12 year olds who support mia are unaware of what a miscarriage entails? they seem to think it’s the same as a regular period? that you just bleed a bit then voila? my god how stupid can they be, there’s the heavy blood loss, it can make you ill and not to mention that purposely doing it at home can leave parts in you and give you a fatal infection! i can’t stand how stupid they are, most of them are so young they’ve never experienced anything remotely mature, but they just blindly support her.

JUST BECAUSE SHE HAS A BABY DOES NOT MAKE HER A GOOD MUM OR A GOOD PERSON

Didn’t on Bridgerton, they drink mugwort to terminate her pregnancy? Is this where her idea has come from ?
“i saw it on a fictional netflix show so it must be okay and it’s just a cup of tea” 😍🥰💕💞💓💞 stupid idiot

When anyone gets an email reply from any of places signposted please can you post the reply? 👏🏻
i have a bad feeling her agency aren’t even gonna care. they must be pretty shit to work with her in the first place, and they seem quite questionable. one thing i can think of is they have pictures posted of dear greyson with her ex husband who was actually abusive... doesn’t sit right with me. they also started working with someone with literally 50 followers. they seem naff

Last edited: