Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scoobie

VIP Member
Yes Mia, it won’t kill you. But it will kill a foetus. And cause untold mental and physical pain to the young girl. So it’s not quite the harmless cup of tea you’re making it out to be, is it?

A33EE118-D11C-49DB-B1E5-706C70257883.jpeg

Reactions: 30

xxelle

Didn’t on Bridgerton, they drink mugwort to terminate her pregnancy? Is this where her idea has come from ?

• Wow

Fishnips

VIP Member
I heard she's doing a Q&A with her mother soon. I'm actually interested in watching what shite her mam says about everything
Got a feeling this will be like the black Friday haul video.

"The q&a with my mum video IS coming soon I'm just waiting waiting to ask her 2 more questions which I haven't asked yet so yeah I want to ask her 2 more questions before I post the video but I haven't asked her yet so once I've asked those 2 questions the q&a with my mum will be posted, yeah"

• Haha

scoobie

VIP Member
The girl who posted the Tik Tok has a Panama flag in her bio. A quick Google says women get 1-3 years in prison for having abortions there 🙁

Did Mia ever stop to think about that before she got involved? No of course she didn’t. “It won’t kill you” but it might just put you in fucking prison.

• Wow
Mia's behaviour is basically like not turning up to work two days in a row, and ignoring all the phone calls.

BaileyMC

VIP Member
Does Mia only follow people who are pregnant or something? I swear every day on her Instagram story she is sharing another girl who’s gone into labour or given birth.

She is so trying to compensate for her “disastrous” birth with Mabel. Hopefully baby number 2 and the 10 that follow allow her to get the birth she is so desperately after.

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but people saying she shouldn’t be cancelled because of Mabel? Mabel wouldn’t suffer if her YouTube was deleted today. Mia has savings, Victoria wouldn’t let Mabel suffer. She’ll always have a room there. Mia could get a proper job, or you know. Sign onto those benefits she’s been so judgmental about.
the problem is her fan base are CHILDREN. She’s technically an “influencer” so she’s just influenced her children fans who support her, that if they get pregnant they can drink this tea to cause a miscarriage. Because you know, her fans trust her. They’ll do anything to defend her, so of course they’d risk this method because Mia jeal said it’s okay. This is a problem!
Adding into the fact she wants to be a midwife, she really shouldn’t be commenting things like this.These are comments that WILL deny her this career.
she’s not16 anymore. She’s 18. And it’s been a problematic year for her. Just showing her immaturity. If this doesn’t cancel her, there will be another thing she says or does that will.
could you imagine the outrage if another influencer like idk molly mae made this comment?!

• Heart

Jgizzle

What do we think?
Came straight here.
She won’t be gone forever - she is struggling to get a grip and admit her faults. So is hiding from her problems instead. I hope that she uses this time to realise she’s not living in the real world. Gets a real job, realises real struggles in the actual real world not this bubble she’s in and then reevaluates her childish decisions.

Reactions: 29

citrineday

Chatty Member
wow. just wow.
oh. my. god. i don’t have words right now so i’ll likely say more later, but right now all i can say is this mia. diy, self inflicted at home miscarriages are NOT SAFE full stop. and people literally die from them, and using that method. stupid stupid girl.

• Wow

Sunflowers1996

teaching someone how to practically murder an unborn child is the most morbid, dark disturbing thing i think i’ve seen in a while. and this is coming from a teenage girl with a baby, who’s entire career revolves around motherhood and having babies. that is truly the most disturbing thing i’ve heard.
Terminating a pregnancy whatever way you choose is not murder so let’s not go down that path some people literally don’t have any choice but to go down that route of having to do it themselves for whatever reasons. Yes it’s an unsafe/drastic way to do it and should 10000% be done by a medical professional when possible and MIA JEAL should not be giving advice but it’s not murder

• Heart

Appletart

Also I'd advise not to hound small business they have removed her they have done all they can please don't overwhelm them

• Heart

Josephine B

Hiya everyone, I’m new here. I was introduced to this account from Mia’s video about it last year and honestly I was so naive to it all and now I’ve realised how immature and dangerous she is as a person. I can’t stand that girl anymore!

• Heart

unknown7575

this gals vids would be half the length if she cut out all the repetition, this isn’t an english language test luv it’s your job x

• Haha