Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Can someone email her agency? I’ve got issues with Mia but never have I sat and genuinely sobbed over something. It’s just hit me personally you know 😞 I’d email but would have no idea how to put this in writing.

this can’t go unnoticed, this can’t be something she just deletes and moves on with! I feel this girl needs to be taken off the Internet over this and I don’t know if it’s because I’m sat here crying about it but ... I don’t know. This has really got to me tonight.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Eprkz

Half expecting to see her on Can't pay we'll take it away when she can't pay her next 6 months rent bc her fans have gotten bored of her 😂

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Right. Rant time.
I don't understand why people are saying oh don't ring colleges or her agency. If she loses YouTube it'll affect Mabel. No it fucking won't!!!!!!!!! Mabel is already neglected for one. Watch her videos. If this "cancels" her GOOD. She needs a massive reality check in order to change. Her behaviour is distatrious and dangerous and it has been for a WHILE. Not just last night. And if it does "cancel" her how will mabel be affected? How does every other parent do it? A JOB. That's right. A job. She'll have to get a real job and if she can't around Mabel then she can claim benefits. That's what they are there for. She doesn't need YouTube in order to be a flaming parent. So no, Mabel won't be affected. End of there. And in all honestly ridiculous to hear that.
Mia is on a child's course, people. She wants to be a midwife. The college ought to know about what she's said. How many other girls has she given this advice to?????? SHE WANTS TO BE A MIDWIFE. After her comment and the way she's raised Mabel she does not have the mentality to be a midwife. She not responsible enough and isn't mature enough. She's not stable. She's got massive issues which she does need to sort out. She's going to get nowhere in life with the attitude she has had it's extremely sad to see. She's constantly fucking up. Neglecting mabel from day one..apology after apology. Maybe she does need to lose some things in order to change. Last night's comment was extremely dangerous and brushing it under the rug isnt the way to do it.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Right peeps. Get her agency emailed. College emailed. Email now. Forward the emails tomorrow. Email Saturday. It'll take 5 minutes. And any companies she works with, email them. There's alot of pissed off people here, she's screwed.
Soon as she's announced whatever sperm agency she's working with, they're getting emailed too. I'm a mother of 3, I'm disgusted.

Get ready for the shit apology video next week. What can you possibly say to wriggle out of it lol.

• Heart

charlottewoodxo

‘I can’t do college work cuz Mabel isn’t an nursery’ but is able to dye her hair? shouldn’t the college work be a priority over dying hair?

• Heart
Reactions: 38

citrineday

Chatty Member
no i’m sorry i do believe we should be contacting brands so they stop working with her. she’s not going to be homeless!

• she could get an actual job??? like most people do! she is the one making it harder for herself. it’s not like she’s got a successful youtube channel where her whole life would crumble into pieces if she lost brand deals and attention
• she will always have victoria to fall back on both with a roof over her head and financially
• she already is a terrible parent to mabel and on some level neglects practically all of her needs. it’s not like this would be making things worse for mabel, maybe mia getting off socials and getting an actual job would even make it better!

i am not for cancel culture when the person makes one or two clear MISTAKES. and apologised properly and fully acknowledges that they were wrong and does all they can to resolve it. and never makes the same or similar wrong steps again.

i AM for cancel culture when a person repeatedly again and again makes constant mistakes, with no proper apology and doesn’t even see what they’ve done wrong. and goes so far as to defend themselves and laugh about it and compare it to something miniscule. when they cause issues and harm over and over again so clearly haven’t learnt anything. and when they purposely have the intent to harm someone and put them in a very dangerous situation that can kill them.

there is a difference. some people are better off cancelled as they harm social media, their audience and the communities they interact with. this isn’t one or two little mistakes that she’s acknowledged properly and apologised for, and completely bettered herself from. she needs to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

citrineday

Chatty Member
!!! WHO TO CONTACT !!!

AGENCY EMAIL- [email protected]

COLLEGE- 01522 304600 and [email protected]

NAPPY INSTAGRAM- modern_cloth_nappies

FUNCTION OF BEAUTY INSTAGRAM- functionofbeauty

***REMEMBER- when emailing, attach the photo of her commenting, as well as the photo of the email she sent to someone in response. both are further back on this thread!***

let me know any more and i will edit this post! are there any other brands she works with?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

gossipgirl123321

Mabel's finally dressed in appropriate warm clothing, rather than an asthetically pleasing potato sack. I guess Mia didn't have anything to do with it.
I am not a fan of Victoria nor do I support her parenting choices when it comes to her girls , like letting her 15 year old daughter have her boyfriend round in a global pandemic or laughing at her 13 year old daughter piercing her own nipples and stabbing herself with needles and ink, BUT i do think Victoria is the one who gives Mabel the opportunities to be an actual child, go out and play and wear normal childrens clothes and not just be stuck inside the same 4 walls all day everyday whilst Mia plans for baby number 2 because all she cares about is newborn babies. Im very worried for Mabel when Mia moves out, especially because what we see is only, what we see. I wonder how Mabel gets treated behind closed doors.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

scoobie

VIP Member
The fact she’s working towards a midwifery qualification is one of the scariest things about this.

Reactions: 35

Marymoo13

Half expecting to see her on Can't pay we'll take it away when she can't pay her next 6 months rent bc her fans have gotten bored of her 😂
steve Pinner and Paul bowhill giving her a lift back to mummy’s place 😂🤣

• Haha

missmisty

Mia Jeal #15 YouTube break, apology’s fake, she’s a ‘SINGLE TEEN MUM’ guys stop with the hate

• Haha
  • Heart

Fishnips

VIP Member
It will probably be a click bait title - something along the lines of “where have I been / am I quitting YouTube” 😴
"Taking a break from YouTube | single teen formula feeding c section mum with tattoos and piercings" but the break will just be that she hasn't posted in the last few days.

• Haha

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Also why did she have to make it about her again? Can’t remember the exact wording now but something like “just because I’m ready to be a mum doesn’t mean everyone else is”. Irrelevant really.

• Heart

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
She can’t delete something that’s been seen by thousands and screenshot. Thankyou for all your lovely messages, it’s not something I even talk about much and it pains me so much that someone could self inflict one on themselves with mias help!

like a lot of you said, mias comment was an effective way to carry out a miscarriage on yourself, highly, highly dangerous and serious!
It just shows mias age, a silly little brat child. She will probably play off that’s she’s pro choice now which is why she gave the advice! Direct someone to a fucking abortion clinic then you dick, don’t encourage them to induce an unwanted pregnancy themselves!

Mia, you clearly don’t know the pain of a miscarriage and how many women do not choose to go through it! Many people miss carry their sperm donor babies, their surrogate babies, their own babies! You feel nothing but pure pain, even years after it happens! Who the fuck are you to be highlighting quick and easy ways to inflict one on yourself, whether the girl was joking or not... it’s nothing to joke about and your advice was real!

I really hope you never experience one! You vile vile human! How much more infantile shit is going to come out of your mouth, for you to realise you’re a horrible person. Your actions in everything you say and do are damaging and hurtful! Grow the fuck up.

I for one, will not take another apology from this silly little bitch! Her advice is damaging... she’s an attention seeking little cow and this is by far the most upsetting thing she’s done and I speak for many people why I say that

• Heart
Reactions: 34