Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

citrineday

Chatty Member
just had to post this before i forget

mia jeal #15 lethal miscarriage advice carefree, relax guys it’s just a cup of tea!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

citrineday

Chatty Member
wait till mabel is 18 and gets a youtube channel and posts a video called

“the truth about my mother- my experience with mia jeal”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

GryffindorOfTheYear

20210217_185649.jpg

Think this was mentioned on here but I don't remember anyone showing the actual statement from FoB so here is what they replied to someone on twitter.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Someone that’s had two miscarriages this has actually upset me! I reported her TikTok and the comment! Mia, you don’t deserve to be a mother!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Kalds

This thread is becoming dryer than Mabel’s dinners. Can’t wait for Mia’s first post back

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Scapier88

VIP Member
Mia are you OK hun are you trapped behind that pile of washing you never got round to putting away

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Kalds

It’s very fitting that I’ve been away from this thread for a few days now because, as some may know, I announced I was expecting baby #2 and my son was the same age as Mabel, well I unfortunately miscarried. Something I never thought would happen to me.. because you don’t think it will happen to you until it does. And it’s devastating. I understand some people in other countries may need an abortion but can’t. But it is dangerous to make yourself miscarry. I lost so much blood even though I was still early on, that a week and a half on I’m still unwell. It’s sickening really. Why did she think it was acceptable. She knows she has a following and people find her comments. Can’t wrap my head why someone would think that’s ok.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

scoobie

VIP Member
Get out more? We’re in a national lockdown sweetie, we’re not getting out anywhere 😎😌

0C19F469-3142-49E4-82BA-970F40679C36.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Marymoo13

Trigger warning/ graphic miscarriage details:

Mia clearly doesn’t understand that a miscarriage isn’t just a light bleed like a period and a few little blood clots with a few little tummy cramps now and then. It varies person to person and dependent on how far along you are.

personally it was sharp intense pains in my stomach so strong I had to be collected from work by a relative. It was hours of changing a sanitary pad every 15 mins and eventually just sitting on the toilet because I was bleeding so heavily. It was having family panicking around me trying to help me to the car to go to hospital. It was being told there was nothing they could do to help me. It was being told to put a colander in the toilet and sit there for as long as it took so I knew what had passed. It was months of excruciating emotional pain and counselling sessions.

moral of the story Mia is that it’s not just a cup of tea.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Surprised her mum found time from her super important job that bars Mabel from entering the kitchen during daylight hours to do the ever so important task of painting Mias nails for YouTube 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Kat5998

VIP Member
Mia are you OK hun are you trapped behind that pile of washing you never got round to putting away
She’s probably passed out in the bathroom due to the aroma of Mabel’s soiled nappies she was supposed to wash 2 months ago

• Haha
  • Sick

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
That video reminds me of school when the class bully would get called out on tormenting others and the next day she’d turn up to school with her mum 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Anon3752

Surely she wont be able to move out not knowing whether or not she has a job to come back too🤔

i predict this video- "MIA JEAL- TROLLS MADE ME HOMELESS BECAUSE IM A SINGLE TEEN MUM"

intro
"So i said something on tiktok and for some reason everyone thought it was offensive. I dont know why, i think its because im a single teen mum, so i had to take a break off youtube so i lost my house. So yeah i lost my house because i had to take a break. Because of the trolls i just needed a break you know" "anyway heres todays adsa haul"

• Haha