Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
By the looks of it luckily this girl who’s tik tok Mia commented on went to a professional setting!
Glad she used her brain and didn't listen to idiotic unsafe methods but what I wanna know is whyyyyy put stuff like that on tiktok, like people want to know .. Hurts my brain.

Reactions: 25

Ailia

Chatty Member
She lies so much. She doesn’t drink it every night and what the fuck?!
Putting on a body lotion and getting a rash is a bit fucking different from digesting something to make you have a miscarriage. Is she seriously that fucking dense? Lord help me.

BohoAndBo

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Mia needs therapy to process the trauma she endured during Mabel's birth. Her form of glazing over the trauma atm is by thinking that a healing birth will make her feel better about the traumatic one - it might - it might not - but it's a whole other human life (as well as her own) she's gambling just to MAYBE fix the issue. It's fucking hard to face your trauma head on and recap things you would rather forget, but if it's genuinely affecting your mood, your quality of life, your ability to parent or make judgements then it's worth it. Then again, it takes a mature brain to make a decision to seek help and Mia would obviously rather take a risk at having another baby before she's healed her mind 🤷🏻‍♀️

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
Wait wait wait.
so she’s saying she’s struggling mentally? Hence the break? So She’s not going to acknowledge how dangerous she’s been? I’m shook but I expected nothing less from Mia underscore jeal tbh. Gotta get that ad money I guess to get that hella nice wage.

• Heart

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
She’s a bit of a hot mess at the moment and I’m sick of being informed that other people have given birth or have gone into labour like they’re her close personal friends.

Don’t worry Mia your time to exploit sperm baby will come, get a good birth vlog out out of it and leave it to it’s own devices with Mabel on the floor when the novelty of the new born stage wears off 🤢

Maciejadex

Can someone email her agency? I’ve got issues with Mia but never have I sat and genuinely sobbed over something. It’s just hit me personally you know 😞 I’d email but would have no idea how to put this in writing.

this can’t go unnoticed, this can’t be something she just deletes and moves on with! I feel this girl needs to be taken off the Internet over this and I don’t know if it’s because I’m sat here crying about it but ... I don’t know. This has really got to me tonight.
I’m going to email them now, the more people that email the better

• Heart

gossipgirl123321

and also her tone and language in the email... you can just tell she doesn’t even know what she has done wrong!!!
The fact she had the nerve to email back stating that she suggested a ‘very safe way’ of causing a miscarriage... Mias theres no such thing as a safe way of causing a miscarriage hun unless it is a TERMINATION done by a medical professional!! I really hope her college course chuck her off the course she is not safe to be going into a midwifery career.

• Heart
Has anyone watched the video yet? Does Mabel have covid?
No they don’t have it surprise surprise more COVID clickbait. Mind numbing “vlog” just repeats herself over and over again and dyes her hair brown which actually look red. Also address the hicky comments on here apparently it’s eczema which she’s always had.
Also Hi 🙋‍♀️ Mia thanks for reading
Please stick to a script and learn how to talk to a camera without saying the same thing 100x . Oh and nobody give a shit what time it is in your vids or that you’ll come back to us ______ when you’ve done something. thanks 😊

tallciara

The thing that makes me angriest is that she has no idea of the trauma she will be inflicting if that girl tries one of these diy abortions that she has encouraged. My best friend was sexually assaulted and got pregnant, and was so ashamed (because she wrongfully blamed herself) that she felt the only way she could deal with it was with a diy home abortion in which she did in fact manage to terminate the pregnancy but put herself in a lot of danger. while at the time she was relieved that that she had managed to ‘deal with it’ without telling anyone, the amount of trauma and stress she experienced meant that when she did finally open up to me about it she completely fell apart and is still traumatised now, years later. i Don’t know where Mia she got the nerve to be dishing out this kind of advice but if she reads this she needs to be aware that her actions and her ‘advice’ aren’t a short term fix, they are emotional and physical scars waiting to happen. I’m sorry if that didn’t make much sense I’m just very angry right now

• Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
Mia laying low until she thinks people will forget about it...Glad we have this thread to hold her accountable. She’s a coward.

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Unacceptable. How many more “I didn’t realise” before she says something really dangerous. Her agency is getting reported if they’ve advised her to do that and move on.

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Mias new management: ok Mia we need you to do an apology video to increase your popularity
Mia a month later: *advises a stranger on how to induce an abortion*
Mias management: this bloody idiot 🤦🏼‍♀️

can only imagine how quickly they are trying to get out of that contract cuz she’s a lost cause 🤣

• Haha

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
I can’t believe that was her response. To say now “it’s just tea it won’t kill you ffs” - no but you weren’t recommending it as a nighttime drink Mia, you were specifically recommending it to start a miscarriage. That is SO unbelievably stupid, dangerous, disgusting...

And coming from a YouTube who bases her videos around being a parent. She should be ashamed of herself. I hope all of these brands stop working with her now.

• Heart

Maciejadex

Her deleting the comment definitely proves she is reading here unless someone replied to her comment and then she deleted it but if she is reading here.. Mia you are disgusting, how the hell are you allowed to influence young teens, You should be ashamed.

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
This thread is becoming dryer than Mabel’s dinners. Can’t wait for Mia’s first post back
This post gave me flashbacks and now I feel ill

I can’t wait until she comes back so we have the fun “that social media break was sOoOo needed because y’know its sOoOo hard to balance YouTube, college and being a SINGLE TEEN MUM. No one understands how hard it is I nEvEr get a break ever. I know Mabel spends 30 hours a week in nursery & I have time for 64 hobbies but I’m honestly SO busy all the time I barely have time to breathe. But yeah I’m back now and uploading 12 vlogs of me cleaning while Mabel stares at the wall. Subscribe for moving vlogs!” Or something like that 😂

• Haha